• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing Challenge: Write a tickling story in under 500 words or less

Viewmaster

Verified
So my stories tend to go on a bit and often get out of hand.

I have been thinking for a while of trying to write one in a thousand words or under, due to a recent post I have decided to change that 500 words or under.

My first attempt will be posted in the post below this one. Any other writers who want to try this challenge are welcome to post their stories in this thread or separately.

Leanne and Elisha: Green Feathers at a castle event FF/FF

Leanne and Elisha sat side by side in the stocks curling their toes nervously. It was their first castle event and the two girls eagerly anticipated the tickling that was to come. The two friends enjoyed frequent tickle fights and games. The night before they had taken turns to be tied to their hotel bed and tickled, each screaming and laughing into a ball-gag as music played to mask the sounds of their fun.

Before placing their ankles in the stocks each had removed their colourful socks and converses for the final stage of their bet. Whilst planning their trip to the castle event Elisha had decided it would be fun if they wrote on the soles of their feet with indelible ink. Leanne had readily agreed and planned the best things to write on her tickle-friends soles. Each foot was covered in words such as; ‘Very ticklish!’…‘Don’t forget my toes’... ‘Use a hairbrush here!’ and ‘Never Ever Stop!’

As patrons flooded in through the castle gates the tickle victims further up began to laugh. The two friends were about halfway down the row of stocks and both squirmed in anticipation their hearts fluttering. Finally the eager swarm of ticklers were upon them; two German girls swooped down like birds of prey. Both were tall and blonde, one with long curly hair the other with a neat pony-tail. Both spoke to one another in German, quickly deciding who would tickle which girl first. The one with curly hair headed straight to Leanne making her squeal with immediate brutal fingertip tickles all over her soles that used the rough pads of her fingertips along with her short but effective nails. Meanwhile the blonde with straight hair selected a feather and began to run it between Elisha’s toes.

“Oh God!’ Elisha cried as she curled her toes.

The two blondes spoke to one another agreeing that their victim’s toes needed to be tied. This was quickly and efficiently done and the torture resumed. Elisha’s sensitivity had been raised to its peak by the first feather touches to her toes, now her howls matched Leanne’s as their torturer shared their prize. The neat blonde used a feather on all four sets of toes whilst the slightly scruffier blonde used her fingers and hairbrushes on arches, heels and the balls of each girl’s feet. Both girls regretted laying out the hairbrushes and other tickle tools. They were soon begging for mercy, despite not even knowing if their tormentors spoke English.

Their cries attracted unwanted attention, making them quick favourites. Soon patrons slinked behind them to tickle their ribs, underarms and sides which were vulnerable and exposed, their wrists being held up in manacles above them. Ticklers came and went as the hours marched on. Finally the girls were given a break by one of the organisers, a tall blonde who announced;

“Okay; so we can either tickle those sexy soles some more, or you can play a game?”

“Erm…” Both girls nervously deliberated.

Last edited:
So my stories tend to go on a bit and often get out of hand.

I have been thinking for a while of trying to write one in a thousand words or under, due to a recent post I have decided to change that 500 words or under.

My first attempt will be posted in the post below this one. Any other writers who want to try this challenge are welcome to post their stories in this thread or separately.

Does it has a deadline?

Your short story is excellent! :feets:

Thanks :) I did try and write a second part but couldn't do what I wanted in 500 words so I will probably just turn the whole thing into a 3,000 word story.

This thread is still open for anyone else who wants to write a tickling story in 500 words or under :)

Love the short story, and would love to see the following part in a longer one! :)

Thanks. It is semi-finished at 3,500 words.

I want to review it, sort the inevitable spelling and grammar issues and generally make it flow better. Maybe add some more details here and there.

I am tempted to maybe hold out until some one else tries to write a tickling story in under 500 words....

The tall man stalked through the crowd not earning a single glance from the crowd around him as it marched towards it's target. Not a single member of the nightclub's patron's exiting gave him a thought besides one. Ronnie the DJ froze at the sight of him in horror. Standing in the middle of the crowd to him was an eight foot tall monstrosity, with furry legs and mottled purple skin this monster was a sight to behold. In fact's it sight was the part that held his gaze as for a head the creature had what seemed to be a birdcage that contained a great blue eye the size of an apple that sat in a nest of writhing, slimy tentacles. Ronnie stood stock-still as they pulsed and surged forward towards him. A couple pushed past him and grumbled at the strange way the idiot was standing there open mouthed. They averted their eyes when the freak started slapping at his chest and laughing. A few people in the crowd wondered what was wrong with the man but had places to go. They breathed a sigh of relief though as a tall man bent down and seemed to be offering comfort to the man having some kind of kind of laughing fit on the ground. Ronnie wondered why nobody would help him as the monster bent down over him. Had they not seen the horrible thing's writhing tentacles surge towards him? Why didn't they care as they had slid under his clothes and started sliding along his chest, pits and hips. They had undone the laces of his sneakers and slid in under his cotton socks to spread to tease his toes and soles. He'd fallen to ground a laughing mess screaming his head for help. Ronnie had no idea that nobody but him saw this creature or it's slimy tentacles ravaging him. They simply watched as the tall man picked up the young man having some sort of it in his arms and carried him off into the night to presumably get help. Nobody else but Ronnie could see the tentacles tickling his toes or sling under his belt towards his erect cock.

Huzzah! Someome else has had a go! Will review and post the longer version tommorrow hopefully :)

N.B. Just posted and added the link above.

Last edited:
Ally successfully seduced the mark at the bar with friendly conversation and a banging body being displayed through her sexy, tight, red mini-skirt dress and 5-inch silver high heel sandals. The location, the mark, and the look were provided to Ally by her client, Julia, in order to discover her fiancé’s secret. Ally was half-Irish and half-Cuban with long brown hair and hazel eyes that lit her pretty face; she also had a slim, toned, and naturally tanned body that altogether made her universally attractive. The fact that she kept an extremely low profile and was open to many things made her ideal at her job as a private investigator with a specialty in relationships.

Ally went willingly with Tyler, her mark, to a nearby hotel, with a goal of discovering his supposed “kinky, non-sexual fetish” which is the only information Julia could provide based on her limited knowledge. She was acting sexy and flirtatious right up to the point where he laid her on the bed with the pink, bondage straps already prepared. Still fully dressed, Ally played along. Her arms extended overhead as her wrists were strapped to each headboard corner, and her legs fully extended forward as her ankles were tied together with one strap extending from the center of the footboard. She was in a tight Y-configuration, but seemingly non-sexual position as Julia suggested with her legs together.

However, everything subsequent was not as expected. Julia came into the room as Tyler stepped back. When Ally exclaimed, “Julia?!” to her own surprise, that was when the client revealed her truth to Ally. Her real name was Chantal and she was exacting revenge for her own client, someone whom Ally had investigated. Chantal dropped an envelope full of cash on the nightstand for Ally to honorably pay her fee, and she advised Ally to immediately take her business to another area. At that point, Tyler blindfolded Ally as she struggled and plead to be released.

Ally’s sexy heels were removed to reveal her even sexier size 7 feet, and the punishment was initiated upon her soles by Chantal’s nails. Ally had experienced quick tickles in the past, but like any other girl, she wasn’t prepared for extended tickle torture. It was all laughs initially, even as the release of nervous energy turned to intense nerve stimulation. But after ten minutes, Chantal’s talents and the true torture of this situation became evident as Ally’s uncontrollable laughter was magnified over an hour.

A couple days later, Ally had already made plans to move her business, but she also wanted to bring Chantal’s client, someone she already investigated, to some kind of justice. Her quick investigation narrowed that client to one potential suspect, but in the course of reconnaissance, she was captured from her car outside his residence.

She soon found herself in the same bondage situation, barefoot, with Chantal bedside. Despite being “prepared,” this second time was going to be MUCH worse for Ally since Chantal knew her feet.

This is my story to the Challenge.

Everything is quiet in the Camp. The campers are looking for their tents, and they’re going to sleep. Vicky has set her own one person tent already on edge of the camp. She loves listening to the nature.
She steps into the tent, and turn on the camping latern. The nature is so peaceful at night. Vicky decides to read a little bit, before sleeping. Vicky takes off her red Converse shoes and takes out her book. After that, She zips in the Tent's door, but leaves a small hole in the bottom, because likes the fresh air. After few minutes, Vicky is lying on the polyfoam mattress.
Some moments later, She can hear some kind of movement outside. After that She can see two shadows in front of her trent, and their giggling. They're two other girls, thinks Vicky.

"Look at her socks!" - She says.
"They’re so cute!" - Says the other girl.
"Yes, They’re! Are you ready?" - She asks her girlfriend.
"Yes!" - Says the other girl.
"Okay, then You grab her ankles! Keep them tight!" - She says.

Then Vicky feels two hands grab her ankles, and something wraps her ankles round. She’s panicking.

"Hey! What are you doing? What do you want of me?"
"Relax Naughty girl! Keep calm! We don't want to hurt you!"
"We just want to play with you!" - Says the other girl and both girls giggle.

Then Vicky tries to spin out her legs, but She can't move them.

"Poor little girl, She'll scream soon!" - Both girls giggle more.
"What? What do you want to do? Why did you tie me up?"
"We're playing with you... We said… excatly with your feet! And... We tied up you, because this game will be funny!" – One girl says with laugh.
Then a girl starts to caress Vicky’s socked feet slowly.
"Oh, these poor little feet! They look like so sensitive!" - Both girls laugh.
"Oh yes, Look at these toes! They're wiggling!"
"What's wrong Naughty girl? Don't worry We will play with these little piggies!"

Vicky tries to control her laugh, but She's squirming.

"Poor little toes! First of all, We're sniffing them!..."
"Please, don't! Don't do this!" - Begs Vicky.

But the two girls refuse to deal with Vicky. They began sniffing her socked toes.

"Oh, no! Please don't! Ahh, it's ticklish!" - Vicky starts giggling.
Then one girl tries to sniff between her socked toes.
"Oh, I love them very much!"
"Yes, They have pleasant smell."
"Oh-Ah… Do you like it? Oh no! Ah!" - Asked Vicky on back choked voice.
"Yes, Your toes' scent are fine!" - Says a girl and sniffs them harder.
"These little piggies have a good aroma!"

At this time, both girls are sniffing Vicky's toes such as two vacuum cleaners.
Vicky tries to curl her toes, but her sniffers are stronger. The unknown girls dug into their noses between Vicky's cute toes. Therefore Vicky bursts out loud laughing.

Nice story redsocks. If you have done so already email a copy for NEST it follows the theme nicely :)

Decided to go with the Camp Tickle theme too, enjoy:

Adam had the ‘Camp Tickle’ co-directors, Jake and Brandon, locked side-by-side in two sets of stocks at the center of camp, in front of all the campers and staff. The co-directors arrived to give closing remarks to the tickle training camp they’d neglected all summer, already having received their money. But they now found themselves, against their will, stripped to their undies, covered in lotion and oil, and being brutally tickle tortured at the mercy of Adam and his followers. While they were away, Adam made short work of breaking everyone at camp by submitting them to tickle torture and giving them the pleasure of torturing others. This made them submissive through the fear of being tickled and obedient through the promise of getting to tickle. Adam also had embarrassing footage and emergency contact info from everyone in camp to prevent them from stepping out of line. He was currently adding video of Jake and Brandon to the collection. He’d spent hours invading their pits, prodding their sides, stomach and hips, squeezing their knees and thighs, and took extra time exploring every inch of their feet. The co-directors were out of urine, their underwear saturated with it, had cried themselves dry, and their initial howls of laughter had been reduced to whimpers and useless tugging against their restraints. Adam felt he humiliated them enough for now and transported them inside for later while two new stocks were brought out for the next phase of his plan. Just then he saw his parent’s car coming up the path to pick him up from camp, right on time.

Craig and Barb were happy to see Adam after a long summer and obliged to take a family picture. They were caught off guard when asked to get in the stocks but did as they thought it was part of the ‘Renaissance-themed’ camp they believed they sent Adam to. Adam locked the stocks and his parents began struggling and realized their mistake as other campers began filming. Adam explained his camp domination and stripped his parents to their undies and bra before lathering them with lotion then oil, making sure to give Craig a nice atomic wedgie for good measure. Pleads from Barb and demands from Craig stopped when he stroked their bare soles. Adam noted how much more ticklish his father was as he audibly screamed, writhed and started begging. In no time his parents were midway through the same treatment the co-directors faced earlier. Dozens of hands tickling their bodies worse than they’d ever known, and their own son at their hypersensitive soles. The embarrassment, especially for Craig, would last a lifetime. Not only would Adam use this to control and tickle his parents in the future, but he planned for a new parents to show up incrementally for the next couple weeks to face a similarly torturous fate as his parents. He scratched away at his helpless parent’s feet, heard their shrieks, and dreamed of the amazing weeks to follow.

I like the longer stories, as long as they don't meander on about stuff unrelated to the, shall I say, genre.

Good efforts though.

Here’s an abridged version of A Call From Home.

“Yeah Mom, we’re fine. Sorry I didn’t call last night but we were getting over jet lag.”

I started with a quick tickle to her sides, which made her slide down in her seat defensively. She gave me a “Really?” look.

“You were right, sleeping during the triiiip was a big hhhhellllp...” Krista struggled to maintain her laughter as my fingers found her sides again.

“Me? Oh nothing... Billy is just being goofy.” She said as she grabbed a pen and notepad and scribbled...

NOT NOW!!

She turned away and continued talking. I’ll tell him you said hellooooooo *giggle.*!” I made a successful strike on her underarms, but she was able to control it. She didn’t really crack... yet...

As she got up to go sit on the couch. Her eyes narrowed as if she was getting angry, but there was something deliberate about it, as if she dared me to do it again.

She stretched out on the couch, sitting up with her back against the arm, dressed only in her pink pjs with the white ballet type slippers.

I walked over, and sat on her calves, I knew the cushions were thick enough that her legs would sink down, her feet were trapped.

“So what’s Dad up to? Oh really? Well that’s cool. Get us an autograph.”

I began moving my fingertips along the bottoms of her slippers. They were soft enough that she could feel a little tickling. Krista flexed her feet back and forth. Her concentration was beginning to erode.

“*giggle* What? No, Billy turned on Looney Tunes. Yeah I still have my Sylvester socks.”

She stuck her tongue out at me in a cute way. So I decided to up the ante, and pulled her slippers off.

“Don’t!” she squealed, then remembered she was on the phone. “Oh no Mom, it’s okay. Billy was going to change the channel.”

I wiggled my fingers at her feet like a cartoon villain, and her baby blue eyes went wide. I could see her stifling a giggle in anticipation.

I tried something cute first, and drew little hearts on her heels with my fingertips.

She was giggling a little, but laughter hadn’t broken free yet. “Oh gosh... this is so funny. I’ve never seen this one before.” She then pressed the receiver to her chest, and whispered “Knock it off...”

It was cute, but didn’t work. I set about tickling her feet again, full speed this time. She squirmed , trying to pull her feet free.
“Mmmhmm... mmhmm...” were the only answers she could give her Mom, too bad I couldn’t hear the other end of the conversation. I tickled up and down her arches, the balls of her feet, under her toes and finally the dam broke.

“Hahahahahahaha oh my gosh! *giggle*” I stopped tickling immediately, figuring she’d had enough. “No Mom I’m okay, you know the rabbit season, duck season one? Yeah that’s it. Okay Mom, love you.”

Rewriting. I don't care if it's old.

Last edited:
I love cute stories like this. [emoji3059]

Last edited:
Memory

The woman nodded with resurgent memory. “It was 25 years ago this month, actually; a couple of weeks before I went to freshman year at Drexel. My mother and her two sisters and my cousin in the living room before we went to lunch and shopping for college dorm supplies. We had a lot of plush, layered carpeting like you see in old-fashioned British decorating at the time, so the floor was pretty soft and yielding, which made it just a bit more bearable when they held me down.

It was Aunt Stephanette that had my arms pinned over my head, sitting on them. I might be only 5’3”, but still, the woman was huge; I didn’t have a chance. You’d have liked her, though, free spirit that she was. Aunt Carol was straddling my waist, and I remember the look on her face, almost leering. I never did like her much, even before that day. Your grandmother was sitting on my knees, where I couldn’t see her. Your Aunt Candice had a hand on my ankles.

The most brutal for me personally was Stephanette, but only because my underarms have always been my worst spot. I’d made the mistake of wearing a sleeveless top, and her thumbs worked gently over them the entire time. Carol kept teasing me, pretending to count my ribs, then saying she’d lost her place and needed to start over. She also blew a raspberry on my stomach. I could swear she stuck a tongue in my belly button. It got frantic, but I think Candice was playing ‘this little piggy.’ I could feel her nails on the bottom of my feet though; like tiny letter openers.

I was screaming with helpless laughter, almost vibrating. My face felt hot and I could feel tears run down from my eyes. I wanted to beg them to stop, but the air came in spastic, ragged gulps and I couldn’t articulate because my mouth was frozen open. They chattered around me, verbally teasing, but my own howls drowned them out while I struggled. Every muscle flexed helplessly.

I felt an ugly vibrating down below that I wouldn’t experience again until years later while giving birth; my pelvic muscles gave out from constant hysterics. The panic was indescribable, but it was almost a relief when my bladder gave way and a humiliating warmth spread out over my shorts. It still took them over a minute before they realized I had peed and stopped.

It sounds terrible, but it was my initiation of sorts into adulthood. A unique way of saying goodbye to family. And to ever being tickled like that again. I certainly haven’t been a part of anything like that since. Not until today.”

Her daughter, Melanie strained against the family members pinning her to the ground. “Mom, please no!”

“25 years,” The woman sighed. “Almost feels like yesterday. Now then, everybody dig in.” She held Melanie’s right big toe. “This little piggy went to market…”

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back