• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WTF: Death and Rebirth (Rebirth)

Senshi1

Staff
It's later than I said it would be, but that's to be expected - sorry about that.

Anyway, the other half of Death and Rebirth - the end of the old-style WTF and the beginning of the new one.

The first half, "Death" - the end of the random, plotless WTF - can be found here:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=244963#post244963

And so, without further ado:

WTF: Death and Rebirth
Rebirth

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 79
What a Rebirth! Team Kacktapp is a formidable rainbow coalition! Green's camouflage skills are supreme: disguised as Bill Shakespeare (with a gun?), she'll get past any check-point! And Yellow... er, Chris... has seen marked improvement under Mr. Eleven's gentle care! Which reminds me, I must get to the store for a barrel-full of Pure Agility myself! Can't wait for their first mission! I'm keen to learn the origin of the name "Kacktapp" (I see that Blue is curious too), and find out what awful thing in the photo dismayed even this crazed collection of chaos-lovers! A first-rate setup, Senshi! WTF's off-kilter sensibilities give this series the potential to become an instant insane classic!

Thanks, LBH - I really apreciate that! :D No particular story in mind for next time yet, but we'll see as we go along. And don't go thinking that this is that last you've seen of pirates, mobsters and the Monopoly Man. ;)

What happens if I buy a barrell of 50% Agility instead to save money?

::trips and falls over the power cord of TMSV::::

50% Agility is cheaper, and doesn't last as long, but it's still a definate improvement. :D Even with 50%A, you're still guaranteed to win any fistfight. ^_^

Also, I'm curious - what's TMSV? I've heard it mentioned a couple times today but it doesn't register in any of my 32 brain cells.

TMSV= "The Mighty Shop-Vac"...my multi-purpose tool/weapon here in TTC, esp. in the Godmodding Thread.

Oh, for shizzle. :D Always handy to have an all-purpose weapon tool. ;)

Art thou shizzled out, or art thou, a black person who speaks prison Lingo? Lingo? Linguo? Hmmm....I don't know!!!

Ich habe thy own customised speech patterns. Much of it is made up of ass-kicking ghetto slang, such as fizzle and shizzle, and more advanced ghetto-linguistics such as fshizzle (ff-shizzle).

Unfortunately, asking a man in a shop "dost thou know where the bread is" sometimes attracts odd looks.

Last edited:
To borrow a phrase, I kind of like the unruly chaos of WTF. Team Kacktapp will surely enforce strict limits on chaos, or, more likely, enforce their own brand of chaos. Can't wait for the first mission. :)

Thanks, both! :D I've got the first mission half-done. I won't give too much away, but this particular mission has been assigned to Blue, who has to put down an uprising, WTF-style. :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back