• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Diva/TNA Knockout/Girls of Wrestling

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just looking at some wresting pics [mostly the Divas and Knockouts], when this post idea came to me.

Which WWE Diva/TNA Knockout/any women from a non-main stream company, past or present would you like to tickle?

As for me, on the WWE side, it would have to be AJ Lee. And, As for TNA, I think Velvet Sky might be a fun tickle.

P.S. And, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Lana, the Ravishing Russian from WWE, if I could get her WWE character not the real person.

hey haha, well i love AJ Lee too. I like her finishing move btw. I think she has a great body IMO. Those legs are super muscular btw

I personally would love to tickle Trish Stratus or Stephanie McMahon from WWE :p
They both look super ticklish!
attachment.jpeg

i wish there would be some kinda fitness related tickle competition..like who could do most chin ups while tickled.. i wonder which diva would win that :p

Rebel,Velvet Sky and Brooke Tessmacher from TNA
B8StyQdIUAA3qje.jpg 75.Velvet Sky.jpg 76.Brooke Tessmacher.jpg

From WWE Lana
48.Lana.jpg

indy wrestling Ivelisse Vélez
imagesX3RYZ47E.jpg

Last edited:
In a chin up contest , I know velvet sky would definitely not win. VERY ticklish UB...but I hear trish is pretty ticklish herself so im guessing she'd be out too

my guess for the chin up contest would be someone like Tamana or China, of course, Trish IS a fitness model, so she would be up their with them

I'd most definitely would enjoy to tickle Paige,for she's bratty,sexy,and looks and acts like she's in dire need of a ferocious tickling(from head to toe).

I'd most definitely would enjoy to tickle Paige,for she's bratty,sexy,and looks and acts like she's in dire need of a ferocious tickling(from head to toe).

I get that. me too.

Paige is another one of my favs.

and, I like the British accent.

All time? Sunny. That woman defined my adolescence.

Second runner up? Stacy Keibler.

In WWE right now? Paige.

In NXT right now? Alexa Bliss.

Rounding out a top 10, just for fun? Lana, Lita, Becky Lynch (NXT), Beth Phoenix, Nitro Girl Chae, Kimberly Page.

I gotta go with AJ Lee. I thought I read a few articles (maybe even posted somewhere around here) about how she doesn't get massages because she's too ticklish. I also thought I read a tweet before from Big E Langston saying something along the lines of tickling AJ almost like she's known for being ticklish and they (meaning the wrestlers) have fun with her because of it. Anyone recall any of this?

I'd have to say Ivelisse too. She's so awesome and maybe even the type who might like being tickled but wouldn't admit a loud. Also Bailey from NXT.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back