• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Lawsuit

Heavy stuff. WWE spend a lot of money getting talent off drugs with their rehabilitation programs, but they don't seem to do shit
when it comes to head injuries like that. Chris Benoit comes to mind.

Heavy stuff. WWE spend a lot of money getting talent off drugs with their rehabilitation programs, but they don't seem to do shit
when it comes to head injuries like that. Chris Benoit comes to mind.

Actually, if I remember right, They said on the news that Chris Benoit had a case of roid rage.

But, I get what you mean.

I think WWE pays a lot more attention to that type of stuff now a days, but back in the WWF days it was
Probably like the NFL before the concussion law passed.

Actually, if I remember right, They said on the news that Chris Benoit had a case of roid rage.

There's a documentary about the myths of roid rage. I can't remember the name but everyone needs 2 watch it. Its about a man whom he and his brothers wanted and did, become Wrestlers. Might still be on Netflix Ill try to find it later. If there is any truth to be had about roid rage... constant shots to the head for years on end makes the roid rage take a back seat.

Doubt this will get very far, especially with a lot of those names having done a lot of wrestling outside of the WWE and it's going to be damn hard to prove the exact time such things started.

Doubt this will get very far, especially with a lot of those names having done a lot of wrestling outside of the WWE and it's going to be damn hard to prove the exact time such things started.

Oh no... :( Good point... :(

Yeah unfortunately I don't any of these athletes have wrestled for them in over 10 years. A similar lawsuit with more current wrestlers was already previously thrown out.

Yeah unfortunately I don't any of these athletes have wrestled for them in over 10 years. A similar lawsuit with more current wrestlers was already previously thrown out.

:(

Hmmm... But that makes me think even MORE they have SOMETHING substantial though. Based on just what you said with the more current lawsuit that was thrown out. I can't imagine any of them... even pooled together...to have enough money to go to court without something concrete.

:(

Hmmm... But that makes me think even MORE they have SOMETHING substantial though. Based on just what you said with the more current lawsuit that was thrown out. I can't imagine any of them... even pooled together...to have enough money to go to court without something concrete.

Probably not. From what I've read, the lawyer trying for this is something of an ambulance chaser. With what's happened with the NFL, he's looking to hit payday in some manner. Key difference though is that the WWE never actually tried to bury a report about concussions and have improved their treatment over wrestlers suffering from them a lot.

I think more likely than not the WWE / WWF will settle with these guys to make the issue go away.

So they won't get the amount they originally wanted but they'll probably get something out of it.

I'm surprised I haven't heard of any suits filed towards the boxing industry. Or has that been tried already?

How is it places like Cirque De Soleil have such a good deal and wrestlers don't? I do trust that the WWE is better 2 work for NOW... but...I would have 2 see the contracts...

I've certainly got my issues with the WWE (the fact that they're essentially the Wal-Mart of the industry, among other things). But by pretty much all accounts, the Benoit murders scared the shit out of them badly enough that they take their wellness policy extremely seriously these days.

I've certainly got my issues with the WWE (the fact that they're essentially the Wal-Mart of the industry, among other things). But by pretty much all accounts, the Benoit murders scared the shit out of them badly enough that they take their wellness policy extremely seriously these days.

Well that's good 2 know... :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back