• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE's Eddie Guerrero found dead

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
It's just been reported that Eddie Guerrero was found dead in his Minneapolis hotel room this morning. It's fair to say that this is a really tragic loss as Eddie is one of the most entertaining all-round wrestlers I've ever seen. More news will come about soon...

Sheesh, in Minneapolis?? I guess I should the papers more often. Truly sad loss

Wow...

As soon as I saw this I went to Live Audio Wrestlings web site. They are on the ball with most of this stuff. This will be a great loss to the wrestling world. Eddie was one of the best, and seemed to have over come most of his personal deamons. I will never forget his great matches, especialy the fued he had with Chavo in WCW.

I really hope this is a mistake, and that it's an elderly member of his family. Not that I wish death to any of them either, but Eddie is still a young guy with a long life ahead of him.

wtf why would it be a stunt i mean the WWE has done some sick stuff before but i mean this is for real , and i know what ur gonna say they did it with the undertaker , its part of his charcter hes done this angle before with the casket set on fire back in 98 in his casket match with HBK Kane came out and set it on fire so its nothing new

Publicity stunt? Wow I mean I know some people have really low feelings towards Vince McMahon and wrestling in general but COME ON...they would never joke around about something like THIS. Even TNA, the other wrestling promotion, has acknowledged his passing. Its truly hard to believe because I just saw him on t.v. on Smackdown Friday night (that is taped on Tuesday though) but still. I just wonder if this was just something caused by Eddie's deamons or just some kinda sad freak accident where he just was taken way too early.
Something like this just makes you think of your own mortality, your own life, and how most of us take everyday of our lives for granted.

R.I.P. Eddie. It makes me wonder if WWE will hold tribute shows, I hope they do.

Both Raw and Smackdown for this week are supposed to be taped tonight. From what I've read on sites it seems like they are both going to be tributed towards Eddie and will not be your "normal" raw and smackdown this week.

Sad to hear, Eddie was a really talented guy and a hell of an entertainer. Especially in his match this past week with Kennedy. I hope some of his demons didn't catch up with him as he had problems with substance abuse in his past.

Definetly a sad day in the wrestling world. :dropatear

Drew

Last edited:
This is a loss for the entertainment business. He was a personable guy, I was lucky enough to have personally met him on 2 occasions, once at a family function in Arizona when a cousin on my mothers side (my mexican side) of the family and I believe he came with one of the family members from the other side. I was able to say hi and chat for about 5 minutes with him and he was very genuine. The other occasion was a wresting event I was lucky to get a invite to a taping and he went out into the audience after taping to talk to a lot of people that had stuck around after the taping.
He was a caring person and fought a lot of personal demons to get to where he was and will be sorely missed.
eddie5nn.jpg

1967-2005
Rest In Peace

Wow that is truely sad. I mean i'm not really much of a wrestling fan anymore per say (i will watch it every so often now) but that is tragic news to hear.

Wasn't Eddie a Christian if i heard correctly on some forum online? does anybody know?

i'm going to miss him, i feel so bad for his wife and children. doesn't seem real or fair, he was only 38...had his sobriety in check (i read one of the articles that stated that he had recently celebrated 4 years of sobriety), so damn unfair...they lose a husband and father and those he wrestled with lose a great competitor and we the fans lose an entertaining presence in the world :dropatear

:sadcry: Sad. Even if he didn't backslide, it's quite likely that his heart had been weakened by the past substance abuse. Still, once he got his act together, he became a good guy. While I didn't like the stupid storyline they had him doing with Rey, he's always been a good entertainer. I love the way he'd play innocent while breaking every rule in the book. Lots of fun to watch. As the prayers of the funeral Mass would say.... May the Lord forgive whatever sins he may have committed through human weakness and welcome him into His Kingdon." RIP Eddie! :dropatear

Ann

Just wanted to say that Eddie was one the best wrestlers ive ever had the privlege of seeing live. When touring the uk I attended a show in Nottingham he cam out after the last match (he was wwe champ at this time) and he paid homage to a woman and her son who had made it to the show and the kid was very ill but really wanted to meet the superstars and eddie dedicated that performance both to him and all the other fans who have cheered and supported him, even though the bad times. They say you know a man by the company he keeps, Eddie was always surronded by thousands of fans who loved and respected him and will continue to love and respect him. He truly will be remembered as a wrestling legend.
Rest In Peace and my prayers are with his family.

As someone said, the years of drug/alcohol abuse may have just taken a toll on his heart.

Yeah, I just watched him on Smackdown last night too. I could definitely see them doing a 2 hour tribute tomorrow night like when Owen died. No one is gonna feel like being in character tomorrow night. It's like losing a member of the family to these people because they travel on the road together all year round and spend more time together than with their own families.

Mad respect, Eddie. You're in a much better place my friend.

I can not believe that Latino Heat is dead. So sad.

Yes Truly Tragic:

It looks like they will do a tribute show to him tommorrow night and the show that airs Friday.

In 1999 we went to the Raw the night after Owen Hard past on, and that was a tribute show, but very solemn.

This is a real story as it was on the Yahoo Page and a few other major news pages.

Wrestlers pass on all so young.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Family.

All I can say is

VIVA LA RAZA!

Rest in Peace Eddie, thanks for everything

Needless to say, both Lazzy and I are stunned and heartbroken upon hearing the news. He was so young, so talented, so entertaining, and was one of the few who HAD beaten his demons and cleaned up his act. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and young children, and all his family, friends, and coworkers. I know I am going to need a box of kleenex for tomorrows show.

.....I'm still in utter disbelief. R.I.P. Eddie. Your legacy will live on for a long long time to come.

Mimi :dropatear

Not sure if anyone has heard how he died or anything like that....but i know in a previous post someone said all his years of abuse caught up with him.....i read that he passed away in the bathroom brushing his teeth and died from apparent heart failure.....truely a sad end to someone who worked so hard to clean up his act....i saw him on 2 seperate occasions, a house show before wrestlemania 21 and then at the great american bash, and both times the crowd loved him.....one of the few that no matter what his character is, good or bad, the fans love him......

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back