• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com FREE Pinup giveaway of The Agencies!

Like I said in DA.
One of the hottest scenes in the whole Agency Story-Line:D

I know the sadness after that... but as you said Enjoy this scene, and not the Future of it:)

Great Art

Glad you liked the nurse get-up and the examination. And possibly Yang's comparison of a feather selection to a fine wine with a meal? :)

Yes, the conclusion to the story arc was rather emotional. The art studio captured the scene just amazingly well; for that, I am grateful. I am glad you're still with us nonetheless!

gordon bennet!!! that pussy/perenium feathering is some seriously hot stuff, it must be driving agent succubus crazy with ticklishness.... love love love it

thanks

Makes me wish I had 40 pages to explore just that one aspect of the issue; it was definitely a highlight. Was fun having Yang "giving Succubus the business" in the gyne setup :)

The Agencies #15
Issue released November 2011.

This pinup shows Cat looking on in horror as her schoolfriend Julie is tickled topless by both Karma and her vicious interrogator Lucy. The two tickle torture Julie's sensitive breasts until the young blonde breaks.

Well, this is the last post strolling down memory lane. Now that we've covered the earlier issues, we can now release The Agencies #16 very soon.

The timing of production of these issues is quite odd. The Agencies #14 was completed, so we moved onto #15. But I wasn't happy with how #14 turned out, so got a different studio to do the work. As it turns out, I had Javier re-do #14 after #15 was already completed (confused yet?). Instead of having Javier do #15 over, I just had him do #16 so we could get down the road. Even though the artwork is vastly different in #15, I do like how it turned out. It's a mature look at our comic universe and its character.

In this issue, Tiffany escapes the clutches of Karma and her crime organization, but her best friends Cat and Julie are taken instead. Oops! So here we show Tiffany on the run, while Karma and her sister 'The Tickler' are hot on her trail. We also learn that Shroud has been reprimanded for letting Tiffany go, and strives to do whatever she can to earn Karma's trust (just a tiny bit of foreshadowing here).

There is also a scene in here in which Agent Deadline and her captive Yin arrives at Agency headquarters at the same time Yang arrives, carrying the slain body of Agent Succubus. Yang is about ready to attack her twin in broad daylight; Mister Nathan appears, commanding both sisters to stay their attacks, and commands both be taken into custody. The agency has many questions to ask on why Agent Succubus is now dead.

10_Year_Giveaway_Pinup10.jpg

I love this last one, your art is amazing just nothing like it at all. Thank you for these pinups they all really beautiful

I love this last one, your art is amazing just nothing like it at all. Thank you for these pinups they all really beautiful

Awesome, thanks! Getting some contunuity in the artwork has always been a passion of mine after we recruited Javier and Patricia. It is neat to see that come to fruition. And I am glad you liked them.

(nothing like it?)

Javier and Patricia are very talented and they make a fantastic team. This pin-up collection is a great showcase of their work.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Nothing like it I mean just that lol.

There are a lot of artists out there doing tickling art. They do great work but thre's nothing out there like agencies, it is out of this world. It's just beautiful I could see it going to a mini series ot on the big screen, it's sooooo hot. But don't leave us haha

Javier and Patricia are very talented and they make a fantastic team. This pin-up collection is a great showcase of their work.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim!

Nothing like it I mean just that lol.

There are a lot of artists out there doing tickling art. They do great work but thre's nothing out there like agencies, it is out of this world. It's just beautiful I could see it going to a mini series ot on the big screen, it's sooooo hot. But don't leave us haha

I see, well thanks! We have no plans on selling the rights to anyone for live action conversion. Honestly, the scripts would have to be rewritten extensively to translate the story into something people would be interested in. And they would just replace the tickling parts with spanking anyway for wider acceptance ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back