• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #4

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Hunted #4 goes on sale June 13th!

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

So I got this script from Jon a few months back. I read it once, and I read it again to make sure I understood what I was reading. I sent an email to Jon basically saying something like "You can't do this. Yuri is going to kill you." And the reason I said this is because there's a certain protocol in drafting scripts for comics, each series has a slightly different approach, and Hunted is the most unique of all since it's a CG environment. It violated every guideline we had set up: it had several different cuts, scenes, characters, complex object models and it was so jam packed with enormous detail in each scene, I thought Yuri was going to quit on the spot.

But Yuri didn't quit. And Jon's original vision didn't change substantially from what he wanted. He wanted an epic issue #4 and Yuri delivered eye popping visuals for it. I give all the props in the world to Jon for staying true to his vision and walking Yuri through the most desire elements of the story. It was a cool thing to see throughout all of production.

Despite all common sense pointing to the contrary, I am now convinced Yurihausen's artwork has a reverse half-life. Meaning after each issue, he ability to express complex characters and scenes doubles. This issue is honestly incredible. Jon's mind and Yuri's hands have proven to be an incredible combination.

As far as the story goes, well it's fucking brilliant. The premise is simple but effective and ultimately horrifying. Jon's deftly donned his world building brush with this issue, adding an unexpected element of danger to an otherwise safe world.

I love this one.

In summary, this issue has:

• 17 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 pinups (one of which features Rylie from The Ruthless!!)
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Artwork by Yurihausen
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • */F tickling
  • Bare foot tickling
  • Several topless scenes
  • Nipple/breast tickling
  • The entire crew of The Siren is imperiled in this incredible issue!
  • 3 new entries into the Hunted Encyclopedia, including reader favorite Vicki
  • Features upper body tickling
  • More sneak peaks into our upcoming Summer 2014 releases (and boy we have some doozies coming out)
  • Costs under $10.00 if your purchase qualifies you for our maximum discount, or just $12.95 as a standalone purchase!

Attachments

• Htd4_Cvr2.jpg
    Htd4_Cvr2.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 325
When writing comics, especially Hunted, "ignorance is bliss" is sometimes more important than you'd think. I sometimes have very little idea where an idea will fall on the easy-difficult spectrum for Yuri. At this point, I don't even ask, as I just assume he'll tell me if it's something that can't or shouldn't be done. I'm still learning the ins and outs of CG art, and he's been very gracious in working with me on the "do"s and "don't"s. That said, I knew this issue was going to be a lot of work for him. I only had two bones to throw him:

1. I want you to design half of the tickling scenes. Go crazy.
2. Future issues will be much, much easier because of what you create now.

I need to keep quiet on the full extent of the latter, but I'm sure readers will be able to surmise what I mean at the end of this issue. :)

We talk a lot about how excited we are to work on these projects. You'll get to see just how true that is for Yuri in this issue. He's put a lot of sweat into this one, but I think his dedication, hard work, and just plain enjoyment shine through. It really is the best-looking issue he's done yet and, given his track record of excellence, that's saying something.

Check it out. Let us know what you think. And, as always, thanks very much for your interest and support.

I'm a big, big fan of Yurihausen's work, after an initial shock of discovering his art on dA. So thrilled to see his art is continuing to broaden Agency Publishing's horizons and that the comic is already up to four volumes! :happy:

I'm overly impressed with that spiffy trailer video you linked us to, though - at least, the music for it! Simple, yet powerful! :D Did you make it, yourself, or found the music elsewhere? Having recently worked on a scoring project for a documentary (and fiddling around with DP and a spiffy sound library for the first time), I can tell that whoever was at the helm had a bit of fun with the instant orchestra and effects. Sorry, inner music nerd coming out to hijack the thread. xD

I wasn't a fan of CG art like this for a very long time, but Yuri made me a fan.

And hopefully Candace finally gets a forced in this upcoming issue! :D

I'm a big, big fan of Yurihausen's work, after an initial shock of discovering his art on dA. So thrilled to see his art is continuing to broaden Agency Publishing's horizons and that the comic is already up to four volumes! :happy:

I'm overly impressed with that spiffy trailer video you linked us to, though - at least, the music for it! Simple, yet powerful! :D Did you make it, yourself, or found the music elsewhere? Having recently worked on a scoring project for a documentary (and fiddling around with DP and a spiffy sound library for the first time), I can tell that whoever was at the helm had a bit of fun with the instant orchestra and effects. Sorry, inner music nerd coming out to hijack the thread. xD

I'm also a big fan. I originally told Yuri I had serious misgivings about CG and the uncanny valley effect; effectively, this meant CG was unmarketable as a sexual medium because of its inherent constraints. So he would have to work a bit harder to overcome this hurdle.

And he has. Through stylistic technique and ample amounts of Photoshop, he's made it work quite well. The end result is really quite beautiful. I haven't made this public, but we actually commisioned another artist to do Hunted #1 a few years ago in traditional 2D. It never released in that format. I wanted to keep the series' look consistent, so once I started seeing Yuri's work and Jon's interest in sci-fi, I knew that was going to be the way to go. It is interesting to see the two styles side by side (2D and CG). I may post to our dA account someday for fun.

I did not create the music. Some years ago, I purchased a license for several hundreds audio (gosh, maybe even several thousand) that include sound effects and scores. After spending a few hours listening to all of them, I chose one for each of our comics line that I felt most captured the theme and feel of the books.

I'm glad you like it. I wish I were a music nerd, but alas I am not. I just know on a layman's level what sounds good.

I wasn't a fan of CG art like this for a very long time, but Yuri made me a fan.

And hopefully Candace finally gets a forced in this upcoming issue! :D

Same here. As noted above, Yuri converted me from a perma skeptic of CG art to a mostly skeptic :lol

Hunted #4 is now available for sale!

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

In summary, this issue has:

• 17 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 pinups (one of which features Rylie from The Ruthless!!)
  • Issue offered in hyperlinked PDF format
  • Artwork by Yurihausen
  • Written by Jonathan Essex
  • Directed by Oblesklk and Jonathan Essex
  • */F tickling
  • Bare foot tickling
  • Several topless scenes
  • Nipple/breast tickling
  • The entire crew of The Siren is imperiled in this incredible issue!
  • 3 new entries into the Hunted Encyclopedia, including reader favorite Vicki
  • Features upper body tickling
  • More sneak peaks into our upcoming Summer 2014 releases (and boy we have some doozies coming out)
  • Costs under $10.00 if your purchase qualifies you for our maximum discount, or just $12.95 as a standalone purchase!

The diverse settings and devices in this issue were brought about, in part, by a desire to let Yurihausen let loose with his own ideas, something every artist wants to be able to do in their work. About half of the situations you'll see in this issue are all him. I think you'll agree, he did a great job.

Hope everyone enjoys it!

The diverse settings and devices in this issue were brought about, in part, by a desire to let Yurihausen let loose with his own ideas, something every artist wants to be able to do in their work. About half of the situations you'll see in this issue are all him. I think you'll agree, he did a great job.

Hope everyone enjoys it!

I've gotten great feedback on the release so far, the fans are certainly enjoying it. And it's such a fantastic setup for what's to come. Can't wait.

It's amazing what you two have done with these issues.

Page 01

Here is page 1 of our new release Hunted #4. There's a lot going on here.

In the first panel, we're treated to five new member of Commander Candace's crew aboard the Siren (Candace's ship). We've not seen these folks before, they've just been operating in the background as our main protagonists do their thing. The bridge here shows the acting officer of the ship while Candace is out on mission.

Second panel changes perspective to Ace's stolen ship, which is immediately fired upon by the Siren.

Then we see Ace has been taken prisoner aboard the Siren, with Athena, the Siren's artificial intelligence, processing him. While in captivity, Ace has Athena start to read his genetic sequences back to him. But to what end? Hmmm....

Attachments

• Hunted004_001.jpg
    Hunted004_001.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 47
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back