• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies #18

loved this issue but I'm curious as to the status of agencies frontiers.

loved this issue but I'm curious as to the status of agencies frontiers.

Great question!

We will have a rather large announcement to make by year end regarding our various comic lines, and The Agencies: Frontiers is affected. Don't worry, it's good news :) At least...from my point of view it's great news.

But to answer your question, the colors have been completed for The Agencies: Frontiers #4 and will be shipped to the letterers next week. I would expect either an October or November 2012 release time frame.

That's good ot hear about frontiers, I kind of liked parts of that series. Looking forward to seeing it. AS for this issue, my god it is amazing. The first part with Angelica and Sucubus is great and the nylon tickling is just hot. Awesome comic series.

I also sent you a note on your deviantart account in response to your note today about suggestions. You get it??

That's good ot hear about frontiers, I kind of liked parts of that series. Looking forward to seeing it. AS for this issue, my god it is amazing. The first part with Angelica and Sucubus is great and the nylon tickling is just hot. Awesome comic series.

I also sent you a note on your deviantart account in response to your note today about suggestions. You get it??

I did, thanks for the suggestions. We've received a lot in a short amount of time, and it's a great point from which to start implementation into our various scripts.

Glad you liked our newest release! We're getting a lot of good feedback on the nylon tickling.

I'm happy there was more of Angelica in this issue. She's so pretty. I love she's trying to be a big sister to Tiffany by protecting her and giving her a gun and everything while Starlight isn't there.

Also, the foot tickling in white nylons made me shiver just seeing it. That was intense.

Good I wanna see more lol

And more you shall see!

I'm happy there was more of Angelica in this issue. She's so pretty. I love she's trying to be a big sister to Tiffany by protecting her and giving her a gun and everything while Starlight isn't there.

Also, the foot tickling in white nylons made me shiver just seeing it. That was intense.

Glad you liked the nylon foot tickling scene, we do specialize in intense!

Agent Angelica is rather pretty. Javier is to credit for that. Way, way back in the day I had Javier draw her on the cover of The Agencies #10 without giving a whole lot of guidance. I just gave a hair color and general description of her outfit and this is what came out. He's a very impressive artist.

One recurring item in this story arc that I'm trying to emphasize is the very special and tight bond the sisters (Agent Starlight and Tiffany) have for each other. We haven't been able to see it much yet, but it's there and hopefully will be more apparent as the story unfolds. It's cool you commented on that :)

I love your take on the bonding between sisters and hope to see more of it. When will the next issue come out?

I love your take on the bonding between sisters and hope to see more of it. When will the next issue come out?

The Agencies #19 inks just wrapped up so it's headed to colors/letters next. So we're talking a Q1 2013 release time frame.

Here is the pinup in question. This features Tiffany (left) and her big sister Agent Starlight (right) on the beach. This is technically a pinup for The Agencies #19, but what the heck. Never a bad thing to share early. It's Christmas after all.

theagencies019_pinup01___sisters_by_agency_publishing-d5n72tr.jpg

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back