• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Agencies: Frontiers #7

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Agencies: Frontiers #7 is now available for sale!

To see The Agencies: Frontiers, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

We're starting to roll on this comic series! The Agencies: Frontiers was always intended to be a graphic novel, 10-issue spinoff of The Agencies, and here is issue 7! The rest of the issues are already written, so I would expect the final, shocking conclusion of the series to release in 2015. It's been a long road for the series, and we have some fantastic momentum now.

This cover takes over where issue #6 left off. Madame 16 has fallen in love with Tess, and Tess is using that to her advantage. With a controller as powerful as Madame 16, what sort of fun or power trip could Tess possibly have planned? The answer is: quite a good one :) This series has taken some fairly sadistic paths, and this issue is no different. As the stakes get higher and the characters' agendas become more clear, the sadism level keeps increasing as the power struggles change hands.

In summary, this issue has:

• 11 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover and 2 pinups
  • Artwork by Rascunho Studio
  • Colors by Rennie
  • Letters by Ramoskaiju
  • Written by Oblesklk
  • Directed by Oblesklk
  • F/F tickling
  • Underarm tickling
  • Tummy tickling
  • Nylon foot tickling
  • Genital tickling
  • Extended blindfolded/gagged scene
  • Issue chock full of tickle torture
  • Scene of Agent Shield kicking more ass
  • A very new, very different side of the mild-mannered Tess that we've never seen before
  • A fan favorite character falls into a trap
  • Another fan favorite character is broken through tickle torture
  • Three encyclopedia entries, much like those started in the Hunted comic book series
  • Sneak peak into our next release
  • Costs under $10.00 if your purchase qualifies you for our maximum discount, or just $12.95 as a standalone purchase!

Attachments

• frontiers007_page00.jpg
    frontiers007_page00.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 288
Madame 16's scene in the bed was pretty hot. Oh Oblesklk, I can't tell you how grateful I am for this considering how much I'd been anticipating 16 getting hers since that little teaser in Frontiers #4.

Madame 16's scene in the bed was pretty hot. Oh Oblesklk, I can't tell you how grateful I am for this considering how much I'd been anticipating 16 getting hers since that little teaser in Frontiers #4.

Awesome, I'm glad the scene/issue resonated with you! I like her very much as a villain, and even moreso when turnabout is fair play :)

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back