• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Cyriaan Chronicles #8 (Pin-up Book)

Who are your favorite ticklees from the series?

• Liddy (Issue 3)

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Princess Adeliy (Issue 3)

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Chersti (Issues 2 & 5)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Jai'Li (Issue 1)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Vice (Issues 6 & 7)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Cint'Ai (Issue 1)

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Simone (Issues 6 & 7)

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Princess Amelie (Issue 6 &7)

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Princess Katrine (Issues 6 & 7)

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Cyriaan Chronicles #8 is now available for sale!

To see prior issues of The Cyriaan Chronicles, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

We are set to release The Cyriaan Chronicles #8 soon, art supplied by the Legendary Lost One Zero. This newest anthology is a series of pinups featuring many of the female protagonists of the series, both old and new.

While I love Lost One Zero's recent interpretation of Princesses Amelie and Katrine, and their servants Simone and Vice (in Cyriaan Chronicles #6 and #7), I was blown away by his new interpretation of the older characters of the series brought to life in L0Z style. It is incredibly awesome to see some of my favorites brought back to life from older issues that were originally dead ends. Depending on reaction to this issue, we may very well have some crossovers going on in Issue #9 going forward. Really depends on what you want to see!

The Cyriaan Chronicles #8 Summary

• 12 interior color pinups
  • Includes a cover
  • Pencils/Inks by Lost One Zero
  • Colors by Lost One Zero
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • F/F tickling in most of the pinups with a pinup of Fairies/FF
  • Features bare feet and nylon foot tickling
  • Features upper body tickling: belly and underarms
  • Stars pinups of many characters spanning several issues of The Cyriaan Chronicles: all your old and new favorites are here!
  • The pinups take place in a fantasy, sword and sorcery setting
  • Pinups feature tickle torture, friendly tickling, tickling contests, ticklers coerced by hypnosis, humorous settings, and a magical tickling duel
  • Costs just $9.95 !

Here is a lovely piece by L0Z, mapping his vision of our various Cyriaan Chronicles characters. It's just wonderful.

Last edited:
Whoa, such lovely takes on the older, returning characters by LOZ! I'm extremely excited and eager to see this. :)

Here is the lovely cover to the pinup book The Cyriaan Chronicles #8.

Enjoy!

Oh man, The Cyriaan Chronicles...been putting it off much too long! Totally going to start from the very beginning, as soon as I'm able! Thank you for all the sample pages though. :happy:

I gotta say, I really appreciate you guys going this route with this issue. A pin-up book is a great way to celebrate the series as a whole, and this touched base on all corners of the Cyriaan Chronicles comics. There's definitely a heavier focus on the girls from CC6/7 (understandable, as these were the most popular issues I'd imagine), but everyone gets their chance to shine, which is really appreciated.

It amounts to a product of love for this series and its numerous characters, and it really shows through the quality the art, writing and scenarios are steeped in. In particular, by giving us fans a chance to see our own ideas brought to life, you extended the celebration of the rich history of characters and ticklish situations to the audience itself, allowing a level of interactivity that I do not recall any other tickling book on the market having before.

There's something for everyone here I'd say, with its healthy balance between feet and upper body tickling, not to mention the overall quality, love and care that went into this product. I really can't recommend this issue enough. :coolthumbup

The issue is now available for sale!

The Cyriaan Chronicles #8, our first foray into the pinup book medium and drawn by the wonderful Lost One Zero, is now available for sales on our website www.the-agencies.com

An intriguing new direction for Agency Publishing's catalog.
This issue sees Agency Publishing break from its norm of publishing sequential narratives, namely the panel-by-panel comics we're used to. This book is a series of one-off pin-ups, highlighting a few of the memorable characters from Cyriaan Chronicles of the past. (If I didn't know better, I would think this trip down Memory Lane tied to the 10-year anniversary of The Agencies!)
LostOneZero delivers his hallmark style, making each piece satisfying even in the limited space of a single page. Each one feels as if it could be a panel from a Saturday-morning adventure cartoon, reinforcing the nostalgic feelings of the All-Star cast.

An intriguing new direction for Agency Publishing's catalog.
This issue sees Agency Publishing break from its norm of publishing sequential narratives, namely the panel-by-panel comics we're used to. This book is a series of one-off pin-ups, highlighting a few of the memorable characters from Cyriaan Chronicles of the past. (If I didn't know better, I would think this trip down Memory Lane tied to the 10-year anniversary of The Agencies!)
LostOneZero delivers his hallmark style, making each piece satisfying even in the limited space of a single page. Each one feels as if it could be a panel from a Saturday-morning adventure cartoon, reinforcing the nostalgic feelings of the All-Star cast.

Ha! The only thing missing from the Saturday morning cartoon romp is a massive bowl of way too sugary cereal to start the day. Hmm, maybe Pop Tarts instead?

I'm glad you liked the issue and the related nostalgic trip! The trip down memory lane is coincental with our 10 year (comic book line of business) anniversary. No master plans concocted here, I'm afraid. But I'm sure we can come up with something, it's a great thought!

Awesome Obster. Can we get a preview of page #1?

Sure, I can attach a lo-res copy to give a taste of what the pinups look like on the inside!

Sure, I can attach a lo-res copy to give a taste of what the pinups look like on the inside!

LOL. It'd be nice if I could see it Obster.

LOL. It'd be nice if I could see it Obster.

Hopefully you respect the position I'm in. On the one hand, I do want to give folks an idea of what the pages look like. On the other hand, I want to be respectful of folks that have shelled out cash for the publication by not giving away too much of the interiors.

If you have any specific questions, let me know :)

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back