• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents The Ruthless #6

oblesklk1

TMF Master
The Ruthless #6 is ready for sale!

To see prior issues of The Ruthless, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

We're on a roll! We just finished releasing back-to-back issues of The Agencies, and now we're soon to release our next installment of The Ruthless.

The Ruthless #6 introduces a new character into the Ruthless universe, Ariel Piper. The former teen pop star that dominated the kids channel is now launching her pop music career. So what does she have to do with Stacia and the gang? Suffice it to say, Stacia will go to great lengths to prove a point.

More interesting revelations in this issue as well as intense tickle action.

Attached is an older pinup featuring Stacia's old costume design. As the series matures, so does Stacia and her comfort level as The Ruthless. Initially she was covered head to toe, then for the next few issues she would occasionally take off her mask but keep on the body outfit. Now she shows off more skin as she becomes at one with she was meant to be.

The Story Thus Far...

Issue one starts out on the docks of Bay City, a day like any other. Stacia Walton, a local Channel Four reporter, has been on the trial of a villain named "The Ruthless" for some time. No one knows what it is, where it comes from, or what it wants. It simply kidnaps rich and powerful women, and releases them back to their homes after a couple of weeks. No one knows what goes on except for its victims. But Stacia had to know. Eventually, she got too close. Because on that fateful day, she is taken back to the Ruthless's secret lair. There she is tickle tortured for days. Sometimes it asks questions, sometimes it doesn't. It fulfills most of the fantasies she's always harbored deep within her psyche. She doesn't know how it knows her so well, but it torments her in ways she's always craved, beyond anything she could ever hope to endure. Endless laughter. Desperate laughter. For days.

After a time, Stacia is released. But the trauma never really ends and she seeks the help of one Doctor Collins, a celebrity psychologist. The theapy sessions last several months. Doctor Collins makes some progress, but there is something hindering her way. She knows there is something special about Stacia, and something very special about this thing called The Ruthless. Doctor Collins begins her own obsession about The Ruthless. She aims to draw it out and find out what it is. Unfortunately for the good doctor, The Ruthless has been wanting to meet her for a very long time. It has sat in the shadows, hungering, craving, lusting. But no more will it sit idle. It pounces on Doctor Collins, and takes her back to its lair.

Doctor Collins is introduced to brand new means of torture as The Ruthless seems to know all of her intimately sensitive spots. It seems to delight in torturing this intelligent, well groomed and professional woman. To her horror, Doctor Collins discovers that The Ruthless has also kidnapped Stacia and is simultaneously torturing the both of them. Stacia is being tormented on a machine that teases her ceaselessly, turning her on while not allowing her an orgasm. She is gagged, and when the gag is removed, Stacia begs for release. In exchange for the orgasm, Doctor Collins must suffer unbearably. Stacia agrees, sealing Doctor Collins' fate. Doctor Collins is pushed past her limits, and immediately breaks character. She has a hunch that Stacia is really The Ruthless, but wanted Stacia to admit it on her own. However, the tickle torture is too much for the good Doctor to take, and she begs for it to stop, calling Stacia out. Stacia, still on the machine, comes clean with her shrink and admits she's been The Ruthless all along. As she admits this, the machine instantly vanishes, and The Ruthless, which had just been an empty suit of armor made to look like it was full, now covers Stacia. The end of issue #2 shows Stacia in her costume as The Ruthless!

After Stacia continues to tickle torture Doctor Collins for awhile, just for fun, the two get to know each other a bit more. Stacia finds out that Doctor Collins has a vicious streak of cruelty that runs through her. The Doctor is all too eager to help Stacia in her mission to do...whatever she's trying to do. Stacia's motivations are not clear to anyone except herself. All Doctor Collins knows is that Stacia is kidnapping very powerful women from Bay City, tickle torturing them into madness, and she wants on board.

The two discuss a pet project that Stacia has dreamt about for years. It's called a neural mapper, and she has three perfect candidates to help her build it: a medical doctor, and two engineering students from the nearby university. After some persuasion and a thwarted escape attempt, the team of three agree to build Stacia's machine. Before they are released to go home, the neural mapper is used on each of the three builders to ensure its accuracy. Satisifed with the results, Stacia and Doctor Collins allow the team to return to their homes. One thing remains: the three builders were all caucausian. To truly test the neural mapper's capabilities, different test subjects must be gathered to ensure all the data is accurate. Doctor Collins shares the files of three possible test subjects from the local college campus that would be perfect for the machine.

Stacia, in her Ruthless battle armor, sets out to find these three test subjects on the local university campus. She tracks all three down on game day and abducts them in broad daylight. Stacia is eager to test the neural mapper on these three because they're all strong willed young women. If the neural mapper does its job, it means Stacia can break anyone in a matter of minutes with her special brand of tickle torture. Keri is tested first, and the neural mapper shows her 'red zones' (spots where the ticklee goes instantly berserk) are under her arms and the sides of her breasts. Marlina is tested next. Although Marlina isn't especially ticklish, the neural mapper did pick up two spots: her genitals and between her toes. Rylie is tested last and her entire body is a red zone. Each girl is placed into a machine that will test her endurance and ability to withstand tickle torture in the worst spots. Stacia is pleased with the results of all three test subjects. After the tests are completed, Doctor Collins revisits Marlina in her chair and decides to have a little exploratory fun with the girl that supposedly wasn't ticklish. Soon, all three girls are released.

Months pass. Rylie suddenly decides to step forward and tell the world all about The Ruthless. She is to appear on live television with another victim of The Ruthless, a blonde banker named Tracy who gained sudden notoriety after the media blitz surrounding her abduction. Both girls stand to make a fortune, and are looking to cash in on their experiences. Little do they know The Ruthless is always watching.

Minutes before the live television event was to being airing, the Ruthless crashed the filming of the special. Stacia decided to make an example of what happens when people double cross The Ruthless! Stacia binds Tracy to a chair, forcing her to watch Rylie tortured on live television. Stacia binds Rylie with rope, ensuring any struggling will result in more torment for her victim. For many minutes this continues, with Rylie losing more clothing as the filming goes on. The entire nation watches helplessly, in horror, as the villain is now known coast to coast as the world's most wanted terrorist. At home, Doctor Collins watches the events unfold from her bedroom, disappointed that Stacia took such delicate torment to a world stage. Now the entire world knows of the Ruthless, her existance can no longer be disputed. Her techniques are also now boradcast to the entire world, to live forever in digital format. But Doctor Collins believes Stacia should be disciplined for her short sighted handling of Rylie. After Rylie's defeated and tickled body slumps to the ground, the Ruthless now turns an eye to Tracy.

The Ruthless #6 Summary

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover
  • Pencils/Inks by Octographics
  • Colors by Octographics
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • FF/F tickling
  • Features all over tickling: feet, belly button, underarms
  • Erotic tickling of a redhead, feathers against very delicate areas
  • Non-consensual tickle torture of a pop star
  • Stacia has a revelation at the end of the issue related to events that have not happened yet
  • Stubborn, unbreakable, but very ticklish ticklee
  • Damsel-in-distress like capture scene
  • Stacia and the good Doctor Collins tag team more tickle victims
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Cover to the Issue

Here is the cover art for #6 of the series. It features Ariel Piper, a brand new character to the Ruthless universe. What role does she play in all of this? She knows Tracy (the blonde banker turned reality TV star) from her earlier days in show biz.

Last edited:
Here is the redesigned costume for The Ruthless. While Stacia still wears a mask, her outfit is now a bit more revealing. Her cape still takes on the same look as it did before.

Here is the cover design that was not used. It's a shame to waste such art, but it wasn't quite what we wanted for this one, so it got pitched. Gone, but not forgotten :)

Here is a character sketch for Ariel Piper. She's a cute and bubbly redheaded girl next door pop sensation on the outside, raging bitch on the inside. As usual, the art team did a great job of being this character to life for the series.

Very interesting indeed. The artwork looks wonderful, as always. Another event to look forward to.

Cover Art for The Ruthless #6

Here is the cover art for #6 of the series. It features Ariel, a brand new character to the Ruthless universe. What role does she play in all of this? She knows Tracy (the blonde banker turned reality TV star) from her earlier days in show biz.

Sneak Peak at The Ruthless #6 Artwork

Here's a shot of rough/tight pencils for a couple of panels in Ruthless #6. Here we find Ariel and Tracy in a room together. The two don't exactly get along, as they've a bit of history in the show biz world. That will lead to some interesting dynamics between the two.

The second panel here shows Ariel pouting.

I got a PM from C.A.B. a bit ago and it got me thinking about a few things. I love posting behind the scenes information on both our video shoots (TickleTown hasn't been updated since October 2010 lol...so pathetic...oh well, it's coming), and our comic production cycles because I think they're interesting. They're a little slice of reality that breathes life into something that might otherwise just be white noise.

And I got to thinking about how these Production Threads started and how I've slacked off in recent issues just telling stories about interesting stuff that happened before or after a shoot or comic production. You never know, something in these stories may help someone down the road facing something similar.

First little tidbit is the attached image. I got this cover back from the studio and my first reaction was "Oh, Jesus Christ, no." But while saying nothing, I sent it to my partner in crime Jonathan Essex whom I've been bouncing a lot of ideas off lately on various items, to see what he thought. The reaction was similar. Just having a teen pop sensation rock out with a backdrop coming straight out of the early 70s just didn't work. I now find the dichotomy in the band members' looks rather amusing, and decided to keep them. After all, who are these fictional, tertiary characters and what bad path do they go down in their fictional lives to end up chained to a sugary teen pop star? So sad. Anyway, kept the band members and just changed the backdrop to something that didn't look totally ridiculous and away we go.

But it's kind of funny about things like that. The only thing that anyone really cares about (myself included, for the most part), is the girl. After all, we don't really do */M material, and we barely do M/F material. So these guys just end up being props to some extent, which is kind of sad. The girl is the only thing that's going to draw the eye and bring the reader into the world. And it's my goal to change this in our work. There are artists in this community that do a great job of making the environment a living thing, part of the finished work and brings an entirely new element to a piece. It's inspiring.

Second small thing I wanted to share is the direction of this story. So after Ruthless #2 came out, I felt like I was on a roll with the storyline and wanted to keep things going hot and heavy with the exposition. But I think my age slowed the whole procession down a little bit, and just told me to enjoy the ride. Just have a few issues for fun, that didn't have to advance things too much. I mean, you can still have good dialogue and interesting characters, but not every issue has to be a cliffhanger. So Ruthless #3-5 were just kind of for fun. Rylie was just another character that caught Stacia's eye. But she really caught our readers' eye, so we decided to turn #5 all about her, just on a whim. And it was fun.

At any rate, I came to a crossroads on #6, this upcoming issue. I know where I want to take this story and the kind of themes it will eventually talk about by the time it's wrapped up, but not sure how best to get to that route. So I had Ruthless #6 totally penned out and ready for production, when on a whim, I decided to scrap the entire script because I didn't feel like it worked. And that happens quite a bit. Scenes get cut, sometimes entire scripts get gutted because they don't feel right. There are some interesting things about Stacia that are revealed in this issue. She's a very special person, someone evolved so highly that time itself does not affect her in any familiar way. Something in the issue happens that triggers an important memory of her's that hasn't even happened yet. As Jonathan commented earlier to me, Stacia starts becoming rather 'cosmic'.

Third thing I wanted to mention really quick was Ariel. Ariel was a bit of a whim. I had just talked with my wife about the Toddlers and Tiaras crowd and got to thinking towards the Disney meat grinder that has produced a series of heavily marketed and reasonably talented young people out into the mass market. How were these kids raised? How much of this ambition belonged to them naturally and how much of it was the result of similar failed endeavors by their overbearing parents? What would that do the person whose life is already spoken for? That is what Ariel is. She has the look of a Disney princess, but is horribly scarred inside and lashes out terribly at her environment. It's rather unsettling to see such a beautifully depicted character who is truly a horrible person inside. The character may be a bit of a turn off to some. But she will be worth exploring for a bit.

C.A.B. you opened the floodgates. You have that effect on people. Hope everyone who has read this far is having a great holiday season!

The Ruthless #6 is ready for sale!

To see prior issues of The Ruthless, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

The Ruthless #6 Summary

• 12 interior color pages
  • Includes a cover
  • Pencils/Inks by Octographics
  • Colors by Octographics
  • Written/Directed by Oblesklk
  • FF/F tickling
  • Features all over tickling: feet, belly button, underarms
  • Erotic tickling of a redhead, feathers against very delicate areas
  • Non-consensual tickle torture of a pop star
  • Stacia has a revelation at the end of the issue related to events that have not happened yet
  • Stubborn, unbreakable, but very ticklish ticklee
  • Damsel-in-distress like capture scene
  • Stacia and the good Doctor Collins tag team more tickle victims
  • Costs just $12.95 !

Another wonderful installment of The Ruthless. Issue 5 was seen by many as a tough act to follow, but this issue does so superbly. Oblesklk once again mixes up the victim's situation while staying true to The Ruthless's style and theme. The artwork is, as always, stunning. We are also given another glimpse into Stacia's true power and, perhaps, her fate.

I anticipate the next release with as much zeal as after the first issue.

Another wonderful installment of The Ruthless. Issue 5 was seen by many as a tough act to follow, but this issue does so superbly. Oblesklk once again mixes up the victim's situation while staying true to The Ruthless's style and theme. The artwork is, as always, stunning. We are also given another glimpse into Stacia's true power and, perhaps, her fate.

I anticipate the next release with as much zeal as after the first issue.

Thanks Sinister-Lurker, I do appreciate all your support and comments about the issue! Really glad you like this one (I was concerned how much people would like this after #5 was so crazy).

Page 2

Here is a continuation of the preview of the interiors of The Ruthless #6. Here we see Stacia, slightly miffed, breaking the arm of the security guard trying to usher her out. Stacia doesn't like to be touched, and she is seemingly annoyed with people that don't read the news (who are ignorant of who she is).

We are also treated to Ariel's abduction from the set of her own music video.

Enjoy!

I can't get any of the attachments to open. Is it just me? None of my computers will do it.

R

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back