• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ya know, I really never knew...

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
...how annoying and heart-achey
2368_broken_purple_heart.gif
all the post-NEST threads can be until I actually *MISSED* NEST. Having unfortunately joined that club, all I see now are pages and pages of reminders that we couldn't make it to one of the best things ever. :brick'd:

Sucks ta be amongst the non-NESTees.

*HUGS* I was so bummed when I heard you weren't going to be there. You were missed!

You were DEEPLY missed, Brer Bear. A NEST without Grizziliation just ain't right.

Missed ya both, really. Ayla's sweet and lovely, and your fuzzy warm, are things to be enjoyed. Next year, brother.

We missed you both, Danimal.

Hope we can connect with you guys soon.

Drew

You two were truly missed, Dan. There were a number of times when I thought of you and wished you were there with us. I thought of calling. But, I figured it would make you feel worse about not being with us. :cuddle: We'll get together soon.

I was so bummed that you couldn't make it. I was looking forward
to actually meeting you! I hope to get that chance!

You were missed! *hugs*

You were DEEPLY missed, Brer Bear. A NEST without Grizziliation just ain't right.

Missed ya both, really. Ayla's sweet and lovely, and your fuzzy warm, are things to be enjoyed. Next year, brother.

Yeah,what dvnc said.We missed ya both.:(

I agree

I missed you both tons - never do that again! ;)

lee
Although, you really didn't miss NEST. You both were in our hearts and minds all weekend. Honestly. I know I saw you both out of the corner of my eye all weekend long. No more non-Dan and Tracy NESTS!:twohugs:

you and Tracy were missed alot....that was one of the 1st things I thought of when I got there ...to find out if you both were coming. Hopefully we will see you soon! Miss ya

I totally agree.. It's hard enough to not have my OLDER sister :happyfloa be able to be there a few times but to miss both of you... :dropatear

And you missed seeing our baby sister come into her own, too...

Need a bear hug.. can't wait a year. K?

Irish and I certainly missed you two.

It was at least a few times I saw really sad faces when people found out you weren't able to make it this year.

Hope to see you next year though, if not before.

Hugs and love and....all that other hippie stuff. ;)

I love you guys so much! I know I will see some of you (maybe even a couple of times!) before the next NEST, so that helps. It really does feel like family. :grouphug:

I love you guys so much! I know I will see some of you (maybe even a couple of times!) before the next NEST, so that helps. It really does feel like family. :grouphug:

SLacker and I had to postpone the "lee race" as we just didnt have the heart to do it without you...

Yeah. Wouldn't have been a real race without Tracy.

Well, as high-maintenance as some of our racers can be, fortunately I'm an excellent pit-crew chief. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to give Tracy a tune-up to keep her in racing condition. Vroom! Vroom!

Man, I return to the event after 5 years and I don't even get to see the big guy and his little woman? I was sooooo bummed :( You'd better be there the next time!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back