• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ya know...some 'lee's REALLY REALLY ask for it(clip,winrar,3parts)

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
Here is a little something by Chloe productions. I've never heard a 'lee talk so much smack before... between squeels and giggles. Being an .rm file, i've decided to use winrar to split it up. Assuming that you have winrar installed... download all three files to same directory, right click on any of the files and select "extract here".

f/f
feet
one minute
4.9MB
real media

Attachments

• CHLOE - Tickling 2.part1.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,299
  • CHLOE - Tickling 2.part2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,420
  • CHLOE - Tickling 2.part3.rar
    408.3 KB · Views: 2,332
Now That's What I'm talking Abouit

kooieca said:
Here is a little something by Chloe productions. I've never heard a 'lee talk so much smack before... between squeels and giggles. Being an .rm file, i've decided to use winrar to split it up. Assuming that you have winrar installed... download all three files to same directory, right click on any of the files and select "extract here".

f/f
feet
one minute
4.9MB
real media
Hi Kooieca,
This is a great clip with beautiful picture and sound. It took me less than a minute to download and combine. These .rm files are best left alone, they don't convert well. I'm not sure if she was acting or not but the bondage camera work and tickling were great, she also had nice feet. Anonymous had a great idea in creating self extracting exe's however some people may have trouble renaming the file. It will mean, that some people won't have to buy WinRAR. As for me this is the easiest and fastest way to access big files.
Thanks Thebordmanv

Great clip, Kooieca. I've been looking for Chloe's Creations clips for a while. Do you have any more?...specifically the video of "Tickle Interrogation?" Anywayz, thanks again.

Perhaps this clip is nice and I would like it if I knew, but I cannot.
Some people don`t have the RAR, and cannot install it, by some reasons

BFlace said:
Perhaps this clip is nice and I would like it if I knew, but I cannot.
Some people don`t have the RAR, and cannot install it, by some reasons

For the benifit of those that are unable to instal winrar, i've converted this clip to .wmv. Sorry tho', the quality won't be as good as the original .rm, and the software I use places an annoying add banner on the screen, but at least you'll be able to check it out.

Attachments

• Chloe2.WMV
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,299
Just as a heads up, kooieka, those of us without winrar don't really care if the quality isn't as good on the converted .WMV clips. It's better to have less quality than NO quality! Thanks for obliging!

:D

Tklpro

Tklpro said:
Just as a heads up, kooieka, those of us without winrar don't really care if the quality isn't as good on the converted .WMV clips. It's better to have less quality than NO quality! Thanks for obliging!

:D

Tklpro

Hi Tklpro, I'm glad that you, as well as many others, are very forgiving when it comes to the quality of the clips that I've posted here. Back when I first started converting clips to post on the forum, I did recieve the odd complaint about how poor the picture and sound where.To be honest, I don't blame them. After all, if you're using a dial-up, it could take 10+ minutes to download a 2MB file. So even if the clips are free, there is still an investment of time to consider.
I just feel that it's best if I'm upfront about the quality of the clips so that people can decide for themselves if they want to download it or not.

hey rajee, can you write somethig other then ´excellent clip´ etc? it´s very boring, and we all know that the clip is good... sh*t, and your pics of some huhuh head and woman is too big for poor guys from east europe, we have here slow net, if you dont know that, and we dont have something to eat many times, and you wrote this... remember us, our time will come!

MWhoTklsFemFeet said:
if you can do wmv files for all three i would appreciate it greatly

My original winrar post is actually a single clip that is divided into three data files... not three different clips. The .wmv version that i posted is the whole clip that i have.

kooieca said:
My original winrar post is actually a single clip that is divided into three data files... not three different clips. The .wmv version that i posted is the whole clip that i have.

Oh Crap I see it now a brew ha ha ha building(LOL) the winrars vs the Hachas I see it coming sides are forming now what do the folks do who play both sides stay tune...same bat channel same bat time--Hey great clip BTW

Ron

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back