• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

""Yaqi""..I,m really new here,.who is this fella ?

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
I Have seen his name mentioned a few times,..i have even seen Luxtickles get tickled by ..the lucky devil,..is he a tickle guru..or co-founder or founder of the forum,..a guy with great cameras,...i could go on but i,ll let one of you fine folks fill me in ,..at any rate,..i would like to shake his hand or at least compliment him on his fine tickling of Lux,..and tell him what a lucky....gentleman he is.

Yaqi is a guy who did tickling videos, and one day was interviewed by Howard Stern.

This obviously was a big deal, since that brought it into the mainstream a little.

Howard adopted the tickle chair, and several not-A-List celebrities strapped on in and got tickled by Stern.

Others probably know more about him than I do, so I'll let them fill in more info.....

Seek and you shall find. There's a search box above here, and on the web.

Its not just Stern, he's gotten airplay on a couple of mainstream TV shows as well.

I don't know if he's still there, but he was in Houston for a while. The local Fox news station even did a brief (lighthearted and somewhat supportive) human interest piece on him. If you skim through the archives you may find it.

He also used to have a Youtube channel called EmoDog21Ohio which seems to be gone. It had a clip of his Howard Stern appearance, an appearance on an MTV pilot called "Beyond the Classifieds" that wasn't picked up, a few dramatic pieces with Humanistic tendencies, and a 9 minute vlog detailing his bouts with sarcoidosis.

He is one of the early pillars of the community and a kindred spirit.

I hear if you kill him, you become him.

In all seriousness, Yaqi you're a legend!

Woody Allen once said that if he came back in another life he would want to be Warren Beatty's fingertips; I want to be Yaqi's :typerhappy:

Funny, i was wondering the very same thing. However, my husband filled me in, as Lou is a pretty big Howard Stern guy. He has such a fun name.

Man Yaqi is a legend. This guy's videos introduced me to the world of tickling :D Thank you Yaqi!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back