• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yaqi's Videos, and possibly a new model

nymphlee211

just wanted to share that I recently spoke to Yaqi and he asked me to be a new model of his...I got really excited, wouldn't that be awesome? :p

Yeah, I'd really like to see that actually.

Hi, by the way.

Aw wow that's fab. His videos were the first tickle related videos I saw. Always wanted to see more. Also the stories were brilliant too.
Hope you have a fab time and tell us all about it :)

Thats great yeah and be sure to let us know how it was have fun

Oh,have fun.He was the first thing I ever saw on tickle torture.It has fascinated me ever since.Tell him we all said hi.

You can't get him to come to you,you go to him.I believe he is from Texas could be wrong though.
Send him an email he is on the TMF and on here I believe.

Yes,he is on here you can find him on amazingamber's friend list under the obvious name Yaqi and he has a yahoo.

Last edited:
Oh cool i did get to me one of my favorite tickle models before that was cool so i would like to meet him

Last edited:
If Lee really wanted she could also try Tickle Abuse. They're in New York and are amazing. I'd love to see her there.

the hollywood brother has been a fan of the yaqi for many years. the hollywood brother is kind of interested in seeing where the tickling and forced orgasm thing is going but would like to see more longer videos with him combing the forced orgasms and the tickling non stop for say a half hour or a hour period without a rest for the lee

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back