• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yelena #13 will release May 5th!

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
You can follow up to date news on our various projects on our Discord server: discord.gg/bGX3MR2C55

You can purchase and download all previous issues of Yelena, along with dozens of other tickling fetish comic books at: https://oblesklk.gumroad.com

You can join our Patreon today to enjoy exclusive content: www.patreon.com/oblesklk

Cover.jpg

This issue will release officially on May 5th. Patreon subscribers will receive an advanced, complementary copy of the issue two days early, on May 3rd. See the link above to join our Patreon today, and help support the creation of new, exciting, and innovating tickling products!

The issues don't have titles. But if they did, this issue would be titled "Back to basics"

After taking a really long break from producing, and coming back to writing these new issues, I needed to stop and ask myself, what is this series about. And the answer to me is simple: Yelena and Gretchen. It's about their relationship and exploring what happens when two people love each other when one of them has a strong tickling fetish.

I wanted to focus more on their relationship, their love, affection, and occasionally lust for each other. This issue is about missing someone you love so much, it's almost physically painful. Then when they re-enter your life, that wash of sheer joy, ecstasy, and love is something you cannot feign to hide any longer. And yes, it has tickling in it, too.

Love it dude!

Continuing to hope you'll do a fully voiced video comic of Ryle at the Ruthless's loving pompom tickling mercy again!

Plot reasons for it are numerous and infinite! Maybe the Ruthless needs more data on Rylie to perfect her instruments? Maybe she had her data stolen or wiped clean and she needs to start over from scratch?

Whatever the reason, I'm just hoping we get to see more of it again! :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back