• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yelena #14 tickling fetish comic book available for sale!

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The story of Yelena, the tickling witch, continues!

To purchase this issue, please go to: oblesklk.gumroad.com/l/qmmai

I am excited for this release for a couple of reasons. First, Featherscape has taken over creative lead for the series, and this is the first comic that she has penned! Second, this is the first book that feature's Nasir's artwork. Nasir also did the artwork for the upcoming tickling video game "Tickle Magnet" so we are excited to share his talents with the community.

After Yelena saved Doctor Collins from an almost literal tickle hell, the good Doctor rests in Yelena's home, needing a fair amount of time for recuperation. Rylie and Midge stand nearby to make sure the Doctor recovers. However, the two girls fall into some ticklish hijinx of their own!

Y14_Cover.png

Featherscape is a big name on DeviantArt, I'll have to check this out.

She is amazing. We started working together this year. She's contributed a good portion of stories and scripts for Tickle Magnet, my tickling RPG currently in production, she's picking up the Yelena scripts for the comic books, and working on a Yelena novel.

Very polished looking! Lovely artwork, with really nice colouration work too. Nasir is new to me as an artist, but looks very promising. Coincidentally I checked my Deviantart feed this morning, and had Fearherscape's page randomly recommended to me, and having read a few stories of her now, I very much agree she is indeed a great writer. Very nice work :)

Very polished looking! Lovely artwork, with really nice colouration work too. Nasir is new to me as an artist, but looks very promising. Coincidentally I checked my Deviantart feed this morning, and had Fearherscape's page randomly recommended to me, and having read a few stories of her now, I very much agree she is indeed a great writer. Very nice work :)

DA just knew it might be a great pick me up :) She is wonderfully talented, indeed. Nasir is new to me, too, but has become a fantastic creator with his work on the tickling video game in development (https://store.steampowered.com/app/2692860/Tickle_Magnet/), and the Yelena series.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back