• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny gets around!

Whoah! The thread is up again. Sooooo, for an update, now you can visit Yenny's daily strips at: http://www.drunkduck.com/Yenny/
You can leave your comment there. Ain't that cool? Check out last week strips when Yenny's ticklish birthmark was discovered!

Later, dudes

I've been getting my daily dose of Yenny in my inbox since near the start. It's what I lok forward to when I come home from work in the morning. (I have so little...)

I like where you're going with the current story line! And...I want an iguana. :cool:

That's funny Dave! I get it sent to work so I have a reason to go IN in the morning!

~ toyou

Awesome comics Ozzy. Two requests.

1. Could you repost your Daria Comic?
2. Will we ever see another Sonya comic?

current Yenny storyline

Ozzy (aka David Alvarez) has me on the edge of my seat with this latest storyline. I mean, I know Yenny is going to get tickled, but he keeps masterfully putting off the inevitable, day after day. The suspense is killing me...I find myself rushing to read the latest installment first thing in the morning. I can't wait for tomorrow's strip!

I still can't believe this is a 'mainstream' cartoon. How lucky are we?

To view the current strip each day, bookmark the following:

http://www.moderntales.com/series.php?name=yenny&view=current

Laughter

This isn't the same David Alvarez that works for Looney Toons, is it?

EDIT: It says it is in his biograpy on the page!

LOL this strip is funny as hell! I wonder if Ozzy still reads his messages here.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back