• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny/Secret Agent Sonya animation request

marvin10101984

TMF Expert
Is there anyone out there that might be able to animate any of the ticklish adventures of Yenny or Secret Agent Sonya?

I would love to see those stories animated and maybe with sound as well? Does anyone think that might be possible? Maybe in computer generated images?

I've always felt that would be the next new thing in tickling media.
We're not there yet... I imagine it would be a labor intensive, expensive venture
hopefully someday soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would for sure take a team, one person could do it for sure but that project wouldn’t see the light of day for a good year or maybe more. It’s not an impossible feet (especially if you use the comics as keyframes) and I’d be for sure interested in seeing it, there would just be a lot that would go into a project of that magnatude.

Marv - I'm sure we all agree that such a product would be outstanding. It would take a ridiculously insane amount of work to create anything viable. Especially given the Warner Bros style of the characters. That's a lot of expression to animate. First step - I would check in with Oz and make 100% sure you have his permission to use his intellectual property. Yenny and Secret Agent Sonya are icons of the community for sure. But they still kind of belong to Ozzy.

Love those gals. Would definitely love to see them wiggling while they laughed. XD

B

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back