• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YES or NO Thread

No I don't eat lobster.
Do you like doing laundry?

Yes Saturday is my normal main laundry day.
Would you miss the SSF if it disappeared?

Yes, I would miss it a lot.

Do you wish to spend less time on the SSF so as to do something more productive?

No I'm pretty good at multitasking while I'm on here doing other stuff too in between.
Would you ever go to an opera?

Yes, I have already been to the opera three or four times in my life. I would go again if somebody else bought the tickets.

Have you ever attended a professional balllet performance?

No I haven't.
Have you ever been to an NBA game?

Yes, just once, a Knicks game in 1966. My then girlfriend's father was the team's dentist and had four adjacent seats for the season. I don't remember who the visiting team was, but I do remember that the Knicks won, 99-95.

Have you ever been to a track meet (as a spectator)?

Yes I have in high school.
Have you ever walked far in the pouring rain?

Yes, I have, but with an umbrella. Not without one.

Have you ever made snow angels?

Yes as a kid I did.
Will it be very humid this summer?

Yes, it will be ghastly humid in August. :eek:

Will you make any long trips this summer?

Yes, I may go to Boston for a few days. That's about it.
Will you attend a BBQ Memorial Day Weekend?

No, I will be going to baseball games over Memorial Day Weekend.

Did you go out as planned on Friday evening?

Yes we did go to dinner on Friday.
Had you ever heard of (or went to) a restaurant many, many years ago called "Beefsteak Charlie's"?

Yes, I ate a few times at a Beefsteak Charlie's in the 1980's. I don't remember when they all closed.

Have you ever eaten at a Jack In the Box?

No I haven't but obviously heard about it. The reason I asked you about Beefsteak Charlies is as kids we used to go there with out parents and I have fond memories of 2 things. #1 my younger brother ate like 30 shrimp one time (he was probably like 5 or 6 years old). And the other is I grew up playing the original Super Mario Brothers game on the original nintendo and Beefsteak Charlie's had it there back in the 1980s several times I went there.
Do you like snacking each day in between meals?

No, I haven't had them in a long time. I used to get the breakfast there once in a while now I make it myself. I haven't eaten a hamburger at McDonald's in probably a decade.
Do you live within walking distance of a McDonald's?

Yes, there is one on Amsterdam Avenue at 71st Street, but I haven't eaten there in about five years.

Is Wendy's your favorite fast food place to get hamburgers?

Yes it is.
Were you good at any sports as a kid?

Yes, but only one sport, bowling. I have slower reflexes than average, which makes me bad at most sports. But, bowling pins stay where they are and slow reflexes are no handicap in knocking them down.

Did you like bowling as a kid or an adolescent?

Yes, both but I would say I enjoyed it more when I was a kid.
Have you ever bowled a 250 or higher?

No, my best score was 226.
The bowling alley gave me a free bowling pin on an earlier occasion to commemorate my first game there of 200+.

Did you ever hit a walk-off home run?

Yes, in my dreams.
Did you like baseball more than football growing up?

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back