• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet another true tickle (today)

pgh_tickler

Ok, let me set the stage here...

Her name is Lexi, short for Alexa. She's a volunteer at a community service operation I belong to and she's cute as hell!

25 years old with blonde hair and blue green eyes. She's 5'6" with a well proportioned body, beautiful face and a terrific sense of humor. She's a former high school and collegiate gymnast and I know that she stays in shape. I've had a HUGE crush on her since she joined up with us last August and have been dying to tickle her, but until today have not really had the chance.

Lexi enjoys teasing people...in a fun sort of sarcastic manor. She has done this to me before and I have retaliated by attempting to poke at her...or find another way to exact revenge, but she always manages to get away.

I remember about 2 months ago, she was cracking on me about my age (45) and was being sarcastic, saying things such as "what was it like back in the day" and "did they have lights and cars back then"? Well she usually gets a rise out of me and knows/ and almost expects me to do something. At that point, I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and smacked her "pretty hard" one time on her right butt cheek. I think she was a little surprised and embarrassed when I encouraged others to get their licks in..."free smacks!, I shouted" prompting others to take a smack or two. She gave up pretty quickley.

She apologized, and I set her down as she swore not to do it again..."yeah right", I said. I told her I would find other ways to torture her if she persisted...and suggested tickle torture... to which she replyed NOOOO! I said we'll see. I knew that she was a little ticklish cuz I had poked at her ribs on several occassions causing her to tense up laugh and run away from me. This was a kindof brother/sister banter and was in complete fun and always done in the company of others. We all get along like a big happy family constantly jerking each other around and playing practical jokes...kindof breaks the boredom.

Today I stopped by at lunch time finding Lexi and her boyfriend Dan at the service. Dan was on the computer and Lexi was standing there in a gray tee shirt, navy blue shorts and gray tennis shoes with white golf socks. (the kind that leave the ankle bare but cover the foot)

Lexi began cracking on me as I recently appeared on a television program and was interviewed for about 15 minutes. The program aired a week or so ago and Lexi said she and Dan saw it. She said it was a good interview but the lighting made my gray hair look whiter than normal... she was trying to crack on my age again. I let that comment slide, and continued the conversation. I stated that I thought I looked fat on TV. Dan her boyfriend said that "TV adds 10 pounds to everyone"....Lexi laughed, saying "10 pounds!!! More like 50!!!!" She then began to laugh harder knowing that she had gotten me!

I asked Dan if I could beat on her...he said "go ahead"! She then tried to protect herself as I approached and grabbed her left wrist pulling her towards me. When I got her in a hug from behind, I began to tickle her ribs which caused her to laugh hysterically and sieze up attempting to pull away. I then moved my hand around to her waist and then her tummy...wiggling my fingers as she squirmed and wriggled to get away from my tickling fingers. She kept pleading for me to stop...but I continued until she pulled herself toward a chair and sat down.
She probably thought she was free! HA!

I immediately sat on top of her, not pressing my full weight on her abdoman and pelvis, but leaving her unprotected bare knees between my legs and exposed for tickling. She made another comment about my weight, saying that I "could not possibly be putting my full weight on her or she would be squashed like a bug!" She then began to laugh in a teasing way. I began to slide my fingers over her sensative knees which caused her to let out screams of laughter and beg her boyfriend Dan to help her.

Dan just sat on the computer, ignoring her....but after a couple minutes of Lexi screaming, begging and lauging hard, Dan turned and said that I may wish to stop before she pees herself! He then turned back to the computer continuing to ignore that I was tickling the shit out of his girlfriend.

I continued to taunt Lexi by squeezing her knees as she begged me to stop. She kept trying to lift her right leg over her left leg as I continued the assault. At one point, I grabbed her right ankle and pulled it up and towards me asking her if she was ticklish on her feet. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!she screanmed and started slapping my back. I went for the laces which I could not open and she managed to pull her foot away and placed it back on the floor.

She begged and pleaded for me to stop and I taunted again saying that she did not suffer enough yet. She said she would'nt crack on me anymore, and that she'd take back her words about my age and weight..."I know you will"....I said in my most sadistic voice as I squeezed her bare knees again! AAAAAGGGHHHH! Shewas truley being tortured with no chance of escape!

Once more she attempted to cover her left knee with her right raising her leg and foot from the floor. I again grabbed her right ankle as I sat harder in her lap holding her to the chair. With her ankle in a vice lock grip, I pulled at her heel ad popped her shoe off. Lexi began to panic with pleading and squirming
...DON'T....NOOOOO! PLEEEAAASSSEE! LET ME GO! she said...

I've never seen her feet and had always wondered what they looked like. Dan has always said that Lexi's feet were cute... I pulled her ankle towards me and began to tickle the sole of her right foot through the thick white ped type golf sock. She exploded in convulsive movement and hysteria. She began pinching my ass in order to get me to stop tickling her foot. This continued for several moments as I concentrated on her instep and under her toes. I shifted my weight as not to hurt her, and she actually reached between my legs from behind to grab my right hand which was holding her ankle as I assaulted her foot with the fingers of my left hand. I refused to release her ankle and she begged me to stop tickling her foot.

I thought that this might be a good time to see for myself if her feet were cute...so I said you'll probably be more ticklish without this sock! She absolutely paniced! Please don't take off my sock she begged!! Do we have a problem? I taunted even more. "Do you have ugly toes"? , I asked.

NOOOOOOOO! was all she could say as my fingers scrabbled over her socked foot. I reached for her heel and slid one finger under her sock and stripped it away!

She indeed had a cute foot... about 7 1/2 not too thin and not too wide, with nice toes in a pink polish. She had a smooth sole with a medium instep....but ticklish a hell! HHHOOOOAAAAHHHH!

I continued the torture for probably 5 more minutes until she was exhausted and I got tired of sort of half sitting on her. I let her up and she immediately put on her shoe and sock and sat redfaced as I acted like nothing had happenned and began to speak to Dan about something completely off the subject. I had managed to hide my HUGE erection as I sat down in a neighboring chair. My wish was fulfilled today!!!

I said that she got what she deserved and told her that I would not be as lenient next time. I hope next time is sooner than later!:D :

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back