• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Yoly" and "Johnny No pants" in "Caressing a Geyser" (FOOTJOB, CLOSE-UP MALE NUDITY)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
"Yoly" and "Johnny No pants" in "Caressing a Geyser" (FOOTJOB, CLOSE-UP MALE NUDITY)

Hey everyone... ;)

Well now... look what we have here... looks like we got ourselves a naughty fan pic featuring Yoly and Johnny No Pants! :D

This is definitely a pic of firsts...in possibly Yoly and Johnny's first pic together, the first naughty picture including them both, the first naughty "fan pic" of Yoly and seemingly the first Footjob image featuring a character created by "The Oz"

Speaking about the Oz... I made sure he was first to see the edited pic (on my DA page) including the dirty version of this and he totally enjoyed it. Naughty Tested... Ozzy approved! Heh heh...

This picture was of course, hugely inspired by the "Johnny No Pants" comic series created by the OZ and distributed by MTJ Publishing. This spin off from the Yoly series is possibly some of the naughtiest work that has been done by the OZ... Upon seeing the "climax" at the end of each comic, you'll understand why a pic like this was sure to happen... ;) If I was in Johnny's shoes (or lack there of seeing as he's a huge completely naked dude) I would be happy to be in my own series placed in a location predominantly occupied by women... a few who wish to manipulate poor innocent (and tempting) Johnny... :lol

Hope you guys and gals enjoy...

Make sure to check out these JNP comics from MTJ Publishing

"Yoly and Johnny No Pants" are (C) to "The Oz
JNP dristributed by MTJ Publishing
"Everything drawn and colored by me

Last edited:
Wow is this pic just intense & fantastic! Would hate/love to be in Johnny's place here (or anytime for that matter) ;-) Fantastic work on this

Wow is this pic just intense & fantastic! Would hate/love to be in Johnny's place here (or anytime for that matter) ;-) Fantastic work on this

You might love it more than you hate it... when you meet a girl like Yoly you'll really have no choice! :D

Thanks dude!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back