• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yoly we'll be back soon!

the_oz

TMF Expert
Hi, ya' folks! Oz here.
Thought I'd drop by to say hello and to let you know that I'm working on a new Yoly. I've been incredibly busy but there's always time fer' ma'h goil!

So keep your eye on MTJ because the red headed cutie will return with another story soon!

Attachments

• promo.jpg
    promo.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 1,199
Thank goodness her super strength doesn't apply to any sort of bondage.

YAY!

Always exciting to hear about more Yoly coming our way!!!

B

Hi, ya' folks! Oz here.
Thought I'd drop by to say hello and to let you know that I'm working on a new Yoly. I've been incredibly busy but there's always time fer' ma'h goil!

So keep your eye on MTJ because the red headed cutie will return with another story soon!

:woot: :gabby: :yayzorz: :xena: :happyhop: :dancingbanana: :jumpupanddown: :boogie:

Jim
MTJpub.com

This really is great news. I'm was beginning to wonder where our favorite hillbilly went to.

I just have 3 little questions.

1. will this be a stand alone story or a follow up to Yoly#5?
2. will this story contain any references to TGTT?
3. will there be any "Scenes of Desperation" or scenes of Yoly trying to hold back the laughter? I only ask as these are my own personnel favorite kinds of comics.

Anyway, cannot wait to see what you bring us, Ozzy. Whatever you have planned, it will be worth the wait. I just hope the wait is not that long.

Great to hear. I've actually just been reading over the Yoly issues I have, so I'm very much looking forward to some more.

1. will this be a stand alone story or a follow up to Yoly#5?
- A stand alone most probably. Or maybe not. Stay tuned.

2. will this story contain any references to TGTT?
No

3. will there be any "Scenes of Desperation" or scenes of Yoly trying to hold back the laughter? I only ask as these are my own personnel favorite kinds of comics.
She always try to fight as much as she can

Anyway, cannot wait to see what you bring us, Ozzy. Whatever you have planned, it will be worth the wait. I just hope the wait is not that long.

Thank you, Marv!

Hi Ozzy and everyone,

I'm just checking if there is any news on the release of the new Yoly? I'm just going mad with excitement. It has been a while since we heard anything and I, for one, am so looking forward to seeing our favorite hillbilly in action.

Awesome ! Can't wait to see Yolly's return !

Please Oz... make some hungry goats lick the salty feet of Yolly and Anabelle... :)

I'm doing my best to have something ready for this month or the other.
In the meantime, are there any other suggestions?

I like the goat-licking idea!

I'm messaged you my suggestion, but I also want to say I didn't realize how starved I was for Yoly until I saw this thread at the top again. I see that string of Yoly images and am trying not to lick my screen. :)

I always love tickle interrogation and more when the victim don't know the answer that the interrogator is asking

I'd like to see Anabelle finally get Yoly right where she wants her....with no one to interrupt this time...if ya know what I mean.

XD

In fact, it might be fun to see a couple of Yoly's enemies team up on her and Amanda. Join forces and what not to really torture the two of them.

Looking forward to seeing you come up with something new, Oz.

B

Want to see Yoly and Amaada making it out. Love this two Girls... and wnat them... to gether:D

And wel bandito said it, see the Enemies of Yoly and take her and drive her to beyond Levels of ecstasy.

And Yoly can do some licking or tickling on Amanda:heart:

and yes.... goat licking for Annabelle

I have always liked the following:

Being tickled but trying to keep quite (just like Yoly 2)
Being tickled but trying to stay focused on a job/task/proble (just like Yoly Xmas Special)
Being tickled in an interrogation but with more teasing and baby talk. Lots of "Tickle Tickle" and "Coochie Coochie Coo"

If you can make more with these ideas, I would be so happy. Please Ozzy, make it so.

I always love tickle interrogation and more when the victim don't know the answer that the interrogator is asking

That's always interesting. That's what makes tickle torture epic!

I'd like to see Anabelle finally get Yoly right where she wants her....with no one to interrupt this time...if ya know what I mean.

XD

In fact, it might be fun to see a couple of Yoly's enemies team up on her and Amanda. Join forces and what not to really torture the two of them.

Looking forward to seeing you come up with something new, Oz.

B

You are an evil one, señor ;-)

Want to see Yoly and Amaada making it out. Love this two Girls... and wnat them... to gether:D

And wel bandito said it, see the Enemies of Yoly and take her and drive her to beyond Levels of ecstasy.

And Yoly can do some licking or tickling on Amanda:heart:

and yes.... goat licking for Annabelle

I think the goat is a must for this upcoming issue. hmmmmmm *thinks*

I have always liked the following:

Being tickled but trying to keep quite (just like Yoly 2)
Being tickled but trying to stay focused on a job/task/proble (just like Yoly Xmas Special)
Being tickled in an interrogation but with more teasing and baby talk. Lots of "Tickle Tickle" and "Coochie Coochie Coo"

If you can make more with these ideas, I would be so happy. Please Ozzy, make it so.

Tickle talk is a good way to go since this one hasn't been experimented on Yoly yet.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back