• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You be the judge...

uh

yeah, they had videos of kids like that in psych classes in college, they used cattle prods to "calm" them. I say a good dose of thorazine, and no sugar, ever again. And a spanking everytime she opens her mouth. The parents must be very patient, or completely inept.

You are truly a sick man! Get help before it's too late! Better yet, don't-I like you just the way you are!

My T shirt would say "Faulty Diaphragm with veiled attempt at keeping no-good man!" But my mother made no secrets that me and my youngest sister were ACCIDENTS! Whether some people like the terminology or not doesn't take the nasty truth away from it! There are a bunch of us accidental births walking around here too-hell, I even decided to keep the line going and birthed one myself.

Here's what separates the women from the girls (single parents). When a girl/woman finds out she's pregnant and it wasn't planned, she has four choices:

-have an abortion
-have baby to put up for adoption
-have and keep baby
-have and keep baby to love and raise into a productive human being

Simply put, accidents do happen; what you do next is the most important decision over someone else's life!

I want to respond to you kis. I feel very bad that your Mom actually told you and your sister were ACCIDENTS. THAT IS RUDE AND NASTY!:rant: I WANT TO SAY THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES BUT GOD DOESN'T! For your Mom to tell both of you that is rude and very hurtful:sowrong:. How would she like it if someone said that to her? I mean you two didn't ask to be born, no one does but some people are born under better circumstances than others. Saying to you both that you were both accidents is just about as bad as saying she wished that neither of you were ever born. No parent should EVER say that to their child no matter how angry they are at them.

I agree with you about the choices that girls/women should make if they have an unplanned pregnancy. They should make the decision that would be best for the child, not what's best for them. I know it's very difficult but like you said, what you do is the most important decision over someone's life.

I just want to add kis that I prefer that when an unmarried woman gets pregnant and it's unplanned, it's better to think of the child as a surprise or an unplanned pregnancy rather than an accident.

I want to respond to you kis. I feel very bad that your Mom actually told you and your sister were ACCIDENTS. THAT IS RUDE AND NASTY!:rant: I WANT TO SAY THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES BUT GOD DOESN'T! For your Mom to tell both of you that is rude and very hurtful:sowrong:. How would she like it if someone said that to her? I mean you two didn't ask to be born, no one does but some people are born under better circumstances than others. Saying to you both that you were both accidents is just about as bad as saying she wished that neither of you were ever born. No parent should EVER say that to their child no matter how angry they are at them.

I agree with you about the choices that girls/women should make if they have an unplanned pregnancy. They should make the decision that would be best for the child, not what's best for them. I know it's very difficult but like you said, what you do is the most important decision over someone's life.

Parents can say a lot of rude and crass things to their children; they're the parent and they can say what they want. Carried a lot of their crap in my ears for decades until I set myself free. Also, I've never said one rude or crass thing to my children, so I learned from my parents' mistakes. As far as them not liking it if their parents said the same thing, trust me they were told much worse. Back then, children were the property of their parents and child raising had different meaning then.

The bottom line is whether you find what was said rude or mean, it's still a fact that many children born weren't planned. My oldest was definitely not planned-there is no sign on his head saying he was an accidental pregnancy. I didn't raise him any differently from his sister who was planned so it makes no difference to me and it really shouldn't to anyone else. When you look at babies in the nursery, no one knows who planned their kid and who didn't, so as long as the child is healthy, I wouldn't care if he/she was born in the back seat of a Buick; it really doesn't matter at all to me!

this is a good case where the department of family services need to take the "child" away from her parents. obviously the parents do not have a clue on how to raise a child.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back