• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You do yourselves no favours...

thefootickler

TMF Poster
Hi,

Just want to say how some of this community do themselves or this fetish no favours at all.

I joined this community because we all have a common interest and thought it would be nice to talk to like-minded people as like many of you, I do not talk to my friends etc about my fetish out of fear of embarrassment etc so this forum SHOULD be a nice relief to open up, chat and not feel judged or like I'm a weirdo...but man are many of the people who lurk on here weirdos...

For every genuine person on here theres definitely 10 weirdos! And it's a real shame. And I hate to say it but...its normally the feet guys!!! (I'm a foot guy and you guys embarrass me and I can see why we have the reputation we have have...)

Before anyone even strikes up a proper conversation with me and introduces themselves it's "send me pics of your wife's feet" excuse me? Why should I? Who do you think you are to just flippantly ask for pics without even getting to know me or introducing yourself first. I find it extremely weird and off putting. Woukd you message someone demanding to see their wife's tits etc? I would never ever have the audacity...

I have had a tickling fetish for as long as I can remember and I am in a very lucky and fortunate position to be married to someone who is open minded and let's me indulge as much as she can. But my god, I do feel like theres something in the water sometimes...does everyone assume we all act like these idiots? Are they really that desperate and self entitled that they think they can demand on the spot...

Sorry to rant but it really puts me off.

Sucks, but that's the internet for you. Especially on a kink / adult site.

I agree. It's aggravating.

But who's more annoying to me are those who start chat conversations with you, and then you later realize they're only trying to get off on the other side of the screen.
When you ask them, "Are you getting off?"
they say, ".....no....."
"Blotch, I can hear you squelching from ANTARCTICA."
"....no you can't...."

All of Thems those reckless mothafuckas.
Break shit, get bit.

Hi,

Just want to say how some of this community do themselves or this fetish no favours at all.

I joined this community because we all have a common interest and thought it would be nice to talk to like-minded people as like many of you, I do not talk to my friends etc about my fetish out of fear of embarrassment etc so this forum SHOULD be a nice relief to open up, chat and not feel judged or like I'm a weirdo...but man are many of the people who lurk on here weirdos...

For every genuine person on here theres definitely 10 weirdos! And it's a real shame. And I hate to say it but...its normally the feet guys!!! (I'm a foot guy and you guys embarrass me and I can see why we have the reputation we have have...)

Before anyone even strikes up a proper conversation with me and introduces themselves it's "send me pics of your wife's feet" excuse me? Why should I? Who do you think you are to just flippantly ask for pics without even getting to know me or introducing yourself first. I find it extremely weird and off putting. Woukd you message someone demanding to see their wife's tits etc? I would never ever have the audacity...

I have had a tickling fetish for as long as I can remember and I am in a very lucky and fortunate position to be married to someone who is open minded and let's me indulge as much as she can. But my god, I do feel like theres something in the water sometimes...does everyone assume we all act like these idiots? Are they really that desperate and self entitled that they think they can demand on the spot...

Sorry to rant but it really puts me off.

Yes as a pay to play tickle Fetish Model and professional session provider I get attacked often with the mentality that women that do this are whores… I offered genuine tickle therapy as it is therapy for myself due to excessive daily chronic pain that I endured and tickling helps me with but nobody takes the time to understand that and chastise me for taking money for my time… Fortunately the moderators on here are really great if you have an issue you can always email one of them and they will handle it right away Jeff is doing an amazing job to make sure this is a female friendly and non-weirdo place for everybody to be open and judge free

Seriously though if you ever have a problem they’ll handle it there’s no reason that we should have a safe community for men and women to feel comfortable talking about anything tickle related

Good luck and don’t give up hope!
7594b7dbfbaf0147bb02b532ef01866d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that's been happening :( my experiences on here have been largely positive but most of the conversations/interactions I've had aren't tickling/fetish related. I'll talk about pretty much anything (I am a Philosopher after all). The more you're on here the more you'll be able to filter out people like that though. That being said, what you seek is on here. Be patient and stay positive!

"Patience and fortitude conquer all things." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Never venturing out of mommy's basement into real life, they're a chronic annoyance but no danger.

You needn't even change the paper on the bottom of their cages, just block them, move on and enjoy doing what they'll never do themselves.

Ever.

I don't think there are that many true "weirdos" here. It's the nature of sites like this. A lot of people only come here when they're horny.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back