• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"You know this changes everything, right?"

xSamanthax

TMF Master
...said my husband to me after I told him I had an idea about doing a tickle video. See, before all this happened, I HATED to be tickled. Really hated it. Made me MAD to lose control like that, especially against my will. So we had been under a tickle truce for a while.

"You know this changes everything, right?". I looked at him and the devil looked back. Yeah I know, I sighed, pretty much resigned to my fate, as I realized the truce was over and no matter how much I protested from here on out...those protestations would be gleefully disregarded and summarily dismissed.

So he is mastering the art of the tickle bomb and the stealth tickle. Fortunately for him, he is also mastering the art of protecting himself from personal injury. And despite my resignation to having to dodge tickle bombs at every turn, I still fight back, lol.

He managed to tickle me til I gave in and agreed to cook dinner (i hate to cook most of the time). I was attacked on the giant foam bean bag we have, which kept me trapped almost as well as ropes, lol. Tickling seems to be a much more credible threat than getting a spanking or whatever. I agreed to cook so fast it made MY head spin, lol.

Then he got me in the hallway totally by surprise. Had my arms pinned over my head and most of his body weight keeping me still. Still managed to clock the dresser (yes my dresser is in the hallway, wanna fight about it??) with my foot but he just kept attacking my neck and underarms til I was screaming (and we started worrying about the neighbors, lol). He managed to get my arms pinned with one hand, and had a handful of hair pulling my head over to expose my neck completely. Then he just...devoured it while I tried not to collapse into the fetal position.

Then the other night he got me GOOD. We were all snuggled up in bed, he's being all lovey and BOOM...from out of nowhere....tickles from every direction. This time he had a pillow to protect his groin, so the thrashing around wasn't making him stop. He zerod in on the little spot where my thigh meets my ass and my groin and the cackles erupted. Those are spots that dont get tickled often and I was laughing so hard there was no noise! My mouth is open and I should be screaming but all that is coming out is little squeaks and a steady stream of nonononononononononono...the pitch increasing with the intensity of the tickles. He would have to stop and remind me to breathe, lol. But as soon as I caught my breath he would dive in again and send me into another spasm. No idea how long it lasted but he had me really wound up, lol.

And of course it's always followed with some nice sweaty monkey sex =) one of these days, the two will blend seemlessly and I will have WAY better stories!!!

Very nice story Samantha, yes now that you have exposed yourself to others tickling you now your husband will definitely be tickling you more too, he is such a lucky man. I would love to tickle you with him sometime that is for sure. Keep laughing your head off, stay ticklish!!!!

TicklesFemales

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think that you are in for a lot more in the future now. :D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back