• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know you have a tickling fetish when...

When you can't explain to your baby sibling why you don't want to play tickle games with them. :sigh:

when you see a great looking pair of feet like the one in my sig pic and you just want to pounce

When you see an electric toothbrush and your first thought is how useful it would be to tickle feet. :feets:

... you seek out a two-hour film because of its one-minute tickling scene. :D

.....when you spend twice as long drowning in the swimming pool because you're hoping to catch a tickle between two people sitting by the side, one with her feet temptingly stretched out on the seat in front of her adjacent to the seat her friend is sitting on just in front of her

(the tickle never came, but at least I swam twice as many lengths as I normally would!)

...you build pieces of furniture like the one I am that doubles as a mechanism for tickle torture ...:devil:

When you're watching a commercial with a guy brushing his teeth with an electric toothbrush and you can tell by the sound that it's a Sonicare and not some off brand.

When it always takes you two tries to write the word "ticket".

When hours of online roleplay has your phone's autocorrect trying to follow up every "her" and "his" with the words "bare," "feet," "socks," and "toes." XD

When you regularly forget that hairbrushes are, typically, meant for brushing hair, and not soles... XD

... when you see a photo of a naked beautiful young woman and you wonder where she is ticklish. :D

When you see a woman who is a stranger to you,and she is wearing sandals,and you wonder if her feet are ticklish.

When can't help but investigate the source of random laughter in public places.

When your guy friends discuss what they like to try with women and you go "ya, I'm planning on building a set of stocks" to be met with silence.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back