• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Shouldn't Open Your Neighbors Mail Part 3 FF/F

Insidious

TMF Expert
Again any input or suggestions are welcome [email protected]

Alicia Witten was coming down from the frenzy caused by the “Alicia Sandwich” All that had happened in the last 75 minutes or so was so outside her experience she didn’t know what to think. It gave her more than a little concern that these two girls had so casually tickled her ass and crotch, AND they had given no second thought as to sandwiching her in a very intimate position. And DANG, THEIR FINGERS!!! During the last 5 feet of her hopping back to the bed they had nearly driven her to orgasm, followed by her near Orgasm when Annette straddled her legs, then the 3 she nearly had when she was trying to struggle in anticipation of their 5 minute tickle and during the tickling itself. It never occurred to her all this Orgasm denial was on purpose. The girls were expert at this sort of manipulation and now they knew her “tells”. Unknown to her it was about to get worse though after the horrendous ass tickling she had suffered she couldn’t imagine worse was to follow..

Her only bright light was in return for her allowing a later tickling session they were about to untie her. What concerned her is the girls did not seem to be in a hurry to keep up their end of the bargain. In fact right now she was bent over her bed, her feet planted firmly on the ground, her ankles bound, and her wrists still tied behind her back. The girls sat on either side of the bed, each rubbing an ass cheek as they engaged in what seemed to be ordinary conversation. Periodically, like maybe every 30 to 40 seconds one or the other of the girls would run a fingernail from just behind Alicias pussy all the way up the crack of her ass. This would cause a quick protest from Alicia, followed be a sudden laugh and her butt turning in a tight circle in an nearly indescribable fashion. She’d also briefly get up on her tip toes. The next roughly 20 minutes went like this:

Lena: We’ll need clothespins and string for zippers. (Alicia had no idea what this meant)

Annette: Can we use your rocking horse?

Alicia: Uh girls untie me ok?

Alicia WOO HA NO!!! (As a finger tickled her crack)

Lena: Yep of course,

Lena: Weights and clamps too.

Alicia: Girls please untie me ok?

Alicia: AWWGGG OOO NO

Annette: Hey Tash and Talia are in town this weekend.

Lena: GREAT PARTY TIME!

Alicia: Girls can you plan your party after untying me?

Alicia: Please untie me ok?

Alicia OOOO NOOO HAHAHAHA

Annette: Any electrical stuff in your room?

Lena: Of course!

Alicia: We agreed you’d untie me Lena.

Alicia AHOHOHOHO NWAHH!!

The girls were not tickling with the intent of torture right now. They simply delighted in Alicias reactions and wanted to give her a bit of a chance to sexually cool down, though in truth their semi constant barrage between her legs was only throttling her back some.

Finally the girls said Ok Alicia. When can we tickle you next? We have to leave soon and want to know when to be back? Alicia tried putting this off saying how about a rain date? Both girls replied they’d prefer tonight. Alicia replied she needed to see if she had clean sweats and a T shirt. Both girls replied YOU SAID TOPLESS REMEMBER?? Alicia tried remaining silent on this and for 5 minutes no conversation happened, only the girls rubbing her ass and tickling her crack every 30 seconds. Finally Alicia could take no more, the constant hands on her ass, her crack and at the base of her pussy were driving her nuts. She said OK topless , TONIGHT. The girls both said GOODIE!!!. For how long? Alicia said 5 minutes? Both girls laughed, then each ran a finger up her ass crack, as Alicia bucked. They said WE want till MIDNIGHT!! Alicia said OUT OF THE QUESTION! Then cackled as the girls once again started rubbing her ass, this time running a finger up her crack every 20 seconds. Alicia simply couldn’t think, especially when Annette started a very annoying habit of pressing a fingernail into her asshole as she raked her crack. Every 20 seconds Alicia wiggled, laughed out a resounding NO NWA OOO PLEASE STOP. Finally after 5 minutes she yelled : OK MIDNIGHT!! All Alicia wanted was for the tickling and the semi intimate handing of her ass and crotch to end!.

Finally the girls stopped. Alicia sighed and moaned and tried to recompose herself. She looked at the clock and thought DAMN this has been going on for nearly 2 hours!! She then shuddered and said I’m being untied right? Both girls said yep, we gotta go and get your sweatpants. Alicia said I HAVE sweatpants and Lena replied, we want to give you a pair! Alicia sighed and said sure, then sighed with relief as the hands were removed from her ass.

Then the next shock hit! Annette said hey Alicia, uh your panties are all bunched on your ass! Alicia didn’t answer then belted out a loud HEY NO HEY!! As the girls started unbunching and straightening out her panties. STOP THAT, JUST STOP yelled Alicia as their hands first invaded her ass crack, then HER CROTCH!!! All the while pulling and smoothing. Then to Alicias utter HORROR they spent nearly 90 seconds with their hands and fingers rubbing and pulling on her pussy as they straightened out her panties there!. Alicia shrieked. Lena, Annette, No No, just you stop, no need for that as the girls simply conversed while doing their “housekeeping” Alicia tried lurching to get on to the bed, but that didn’t help. She wiggled, begged, ordered them to stop in a non stop increasing strident dialogue. Finally just as she was reaching the limits of her ability to screech they stopped. Alicia was mentally recovering from their liberties when Annette said “Uh isn’t bondage kinky and perverted” Lena said ask Alicia. Alicia tried ignoring it and finally said Its NOT normally something I’d try. Annette said “Then why’d ya do it?” Alicia gave a quick synopsis and Lena pointed out she got the idea by reading the neighbors mail. Alicia got quiet and then at Annettes prompting agreed it was wrong to have read Rachel Teams mail. Annette said so you’re a bad girl? Alicias reply was well I’m a woman so yes you could say bad woman.

Lena and Annette both nodded then Lena said WELL you know what happens to bad women? Alicia, confused said you aren’t going to turn me into the police for THAT are you? Both girls giggled and said OF COURSE NOT!!. Just as Alicia breathed a sigh of relief and once again said Now untie me ok, both girls said in unison. “WE HAVE TO SPANK YOU!!”

Oh NO NO NO NO NOOOO NO YOU WILL NOT. GIRLS ENOUGH. Yelled Alicia as she now struggled to get on the bed and protect her ass. The girls let her get halfway on the bed and they grabbed her waist and placed her back in her previous position. “Come on Alicia, you were bad, face your punishment” Alicia cried “YOU’VE TICKLED ME AND NEARLY GAVE ME AN OR…” Then stopped. Then she said I have been punished enough!

The girls said 50 swats per cheek! Alicia screamed NO YOU WILL NOT, PLEASE GIRLS MERCY!! Then she tried bargaining: “Look you like tickling, HELL later you can tickle me and I’ll just wear panties!! I”ll let you do that! MIDNIGHT. 1AM. We’ll agree to some ground rules “which in Alicias mind meant NO ass tickling or crotch touching whatsoever) Both girls said Just in your panties? Alicia said YES! They then said but you’re in your panties now! Alicia tried reasoning and got more strident as they rubbed her ass to “Prepare the target area” She yelped LOOK LATER it was topless in sweats, NOW I’m saying PANTIES!! That’s what you want anyway right? Both girls nodded but then said the original deal stands, though we will take you up on the extra time. Annette said now be still Alicia , in another 30 minutes you’ll be free!

Alicia thought THIRTY MINUTES! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN FREE 90 MINUTES AGO! Christ why the heck did I open that mail?? She tried arching her back, then moving back as the girls grinned and held her in place by her waist. Lena said Alicia just calm down, we’ve done this before! Alicia was wild in her thoughts but the term before stuck! She thought With who?? Then went back to her immediate dilemma that these girls actually intended to spank her!!

Then SWAT!! Annette open palmed Alicias ass. NNGGGG OWUUUU DON’T yelped Alicia! She twisted her ass but before she could think

SWAT Lena used her fingers as a whip across Alicia right ass cheek. WALJJGGGGG NAW LENA!! Screamed Alicia. Then tried bucking down.

Just as her ass bucked back BWACK!!! AS Annette finger whipped her left ass cheek. SHOOTERRTYUUUI OOOOO NO screamed Alicia. The next 10 minutes the girls alternated swatting Alicias ass cheeks as Alicia screamed, uttered non sensical words and tried bobbing and twisting her ass everywhere to avoid the spanking. Roughly 3 times a minute her ass cheeks were swatted, the girls alternating between open hand and finger whipping. Alicia tried getting out words but as soon as she got her mind together they’d spank her again. Her face was pure red, her eyes wide open and she was certain it was over when Lena said 20 more minutes!

Alicia then said NO you’re DONE when WHACK WHACK Annette swatted Alicias ass followed exactly by Lena in the same spot!! It nearly quadrupled the burn of the spanking, Alicia tried jumping as the girls laughed. UJJNHGDFG NOOOOOOOO as they repeated it on the other cheek. Alicia couldn’t stand it as over the next ten minutes one swat landed directly over the other, heating up Alicias ass to what felt like 10000 degrees. nWAHUUUU I CAN’T STAND IT cried Alicia as she now actively tried crawling onto the bed. Finally after 10 minutes the girls said Only 10 more minutes to go. Alicia tried saying NO. I’m DONE!!

Both girls were pleased and very turned on, The curvy redhead was putting on QUITE a show with her red ass lap dance and they knew the finale of this portion would be a record setter. At the twenty minute point Annette reared her hand back and limply used it as a whipher middle finger hitting just at the flesh behind Alicias pussy. Alicia hit a very high pitched scream followed by a loud guffaw as Lenas middle finger followed Annettes swat with a tickle starting at the exact spot where Annettes finger had landed then going rapidly up her ass crack. Alicia HOWLED, then tried to beg. Lena said very sweetly, you’ll just have to deal here sweetie, its nearly over. Annette did the exact same thing, followed by Lena flicking the base of Alicias pussy then rapidly tickling up her ass crack. ANNHHEEEE HAHAHAHAHA OH STAWP yelped Alicia as instinctively she tried spreading her legs to get rid of some of the heat, followed by clenching them to combat the tickling. Alicia literally pounded the bed with her hips trying to escape the twin torments. She howled manically as Annette swatted her left ass check, then finger whipped behind her pussy then swatted her right ass cheek, Lenas fingernails followed everywhere Annette spanked causing Alicia to rapidly buck then squeal and howl as the heat of the spankings was followed with tickling. The spanking made the tickling ten times worse and vise verse. Alicia couldn’t cope. For 5 minutes this torment lasted and deep in Alicia mind she knew she had been spanked far more than 100 times. Lena said great job Mrs Witten, 5 more minutes…

Alicia started to scream NOOOOOOO!!! YOU… Then stopped when Annette directly finger whipped her pussy followed by the light touch of Lenas finger nails. AWAUUUU ANG NHHHJN OOOUWWEOKNN THAT IS NOT MY BUTT, followed by Lena saying Who said we were only spanking your butt honey? THWAP Annette finger whipped her pussy again, Lena following with tickling. Alicia nearly broke the bed as she tried using her hips as leverage and move backwards. AKKKKK HAHA HA WA WA HAGHA then THACK, Annette swatted her pussy AGAIN, Lena following immediately with butter fly fingers all over her bent over crotch. Alicia tried arching her ass down. TWAP!!! This time Annette used two fingers as a whip, followed by Lenas incessant pussy lip tickling. Annette smiled as she launched another finger whip, very near where she knew Alicias clit to be. She didn’t aim exactly but knew she’d know when she found it. By now Alicia was simply reacting and howling! NAWAAAHHH OVER PLEAASE Lenas tickling getting more continuous as she timed her tickling with Annettes swats so she hardly had to stop tickling at all. They were old experts at this as Alicia neighbor Rachel could attest. The concentrated pussy swatting and tickling was making Alicia extremely wet, pussy juice nearly dripped out of her pussy like sweat on a hot day. The backs of her thighs were covered with it. Finally right after Lena said 1;45 to go Annette landed a whip right on Alicias clit. AWEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOOT Alica yelped then started snorting as Lena followed with clit tickles, Lena moved her fingers quickly, like a concert pianist playing Alicia as a concerto. TWAP TWHAP TWAP Annette rapidly finger whipped Alicias clit making it fire with sexual energy and heat ASSTTTIIIOI OOOHH HA Yelped Alicia combining laughing, with shrieking and sexual energy as her rapidly bucking ass responded to the clit spanking and tickling. Alicia couldn’t think, her entire being was concentrated on a VERY hot spot which was now oversensitive and required relief. She vaguely heard Lena say 30 more seconds and you’re done as Lena then placed Alicias swollen and large clit between her index finger and middle finger knuckles and pulled on it. Alicia last thought and words were NO NOT THERE> LET GO!! When Annette gave 4 rapid finger whips on the tip over her clit followed by Lena tickling it at the base and giving a quick three times over rub on the tip with her thumb… Alicia yelled a primal yell, Arched her hips WAY UP just as Annette gave her clit one final finger whip as she ran a finger nail up Alicias ass. HAWWWOOOOOOUUUUU OOOOOOOOO IT IS CUMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alicia bucked, Lena tickled her clit, Alicia howled CU C CUMMMMMMMM then a large stream of cum shot out of her pussy through her panties making a huge puddle on the floor. For the next 75 seconds Alicia wrenched through the most powerful orgasm of her life punctuated by a 15 second aftershock when the girls rapidly spanked her ass followed rabidly by fingernail tickles. Alicia screeched, came again, but did not squirt then laughed the next minute or so as the girls tickled her waist.

Lena and Annette smiled….. Tonight was going to be REAL fun…

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back