• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Shouldn't Opern The Neighbors Mail FF/F

Insidious

TMF Expert
Any feedback is appreciated! Also you can email me at [email protected]

I got her, thought a smiling Lena, as she watched the Alicia Witten ruffling through her mail that she had just removed from her mail box. Alicia was a 39 year old with striking red hair, 40D breasts, and a nice curvy ass with more than enough flesh to make it interesting. She had moved across Lena’s parents house about 4 months ago and Lena knew her well enough to know Alicia had been divorced for about 1 year, and had 3 children, two 20 year old twins who were living at their father’s for the summer, and a 17 year old who was on a trip west with a family friend. Lena had licked her lips many times over Alicia’s curves but given her new neighbor didn’t seem interested in going out and seemed more of a homebody she figured she’d never get a chance to live the fantasies that had been running through her mind, fantasies which she had lived out with other older women many times in the past. Besides Alicia always seemed a bit on edge probably because her divorce had been a hard one, and because as an executive of an sales firm she put in some audacious hours.

The reason Lena thought I got her was the reaction she had noticed when Alicia removed her mail from her mailbox. Alicia was wearing a tight white blouse with a vest, and a black hip hugging skirt that came to mid thigh. It was about as risqué as she ever dressed and was in fact what was called a business suit though with her curves a bit tighter than it might have fit on other women. As she ruffled through her mail she saw one addressed to Rachel Teams who was Lena’s next door neighbor and it the return address said “Stress Relief Through Self Bondage Therapy” At first Alicia thought it had been sent to her, and wondered why the heck that place would send such a item to her until she saw the real address. Her next thought was, wow Rachel is a bit kinky, then thought, heck it is probably just one of those group things or spam mail. She laughed under her breath and thought, I’ll open it, see what Rach is into. It was a simple 4 sheet flyer. The first page showed the benefit of self bondage as stress relief, especially for people in high stress jobs or who had undergone life changing events. Alicia thought, well that is certainly me! The next couple pages showed how to tie basic slip knots with panic bows that allowed a person to untie themselves though it did specify it might take a beginner awhile to untie the knots. The last page was a bit of an eye opener as it showed a women with her wrists and ankles bound in the simple knots lying on a bed and she was smiling. What opened her eyes was the woman was wearing a lacy bright pink bra and form fitting French cut panties, again colored bright pink. Alicia blushed and thought Hmmmmm, that is so totally unlike me but…. Then she sat on her porch, once again giving the mail a once over thinking well the no one will be back before Monday afternoon, I have the entire weekend off and DANG I’m stressed. Then no one will know!! She got off her porch and went inside, did a quick internet search and found a bondage shop 17 miles from her house, just far enough she figured no one would know who she was. She then hurried from her house, advertisement in hand.

Lena was now in open glee. Her bait had worked!. She had placed that mail in Alicia mail box on a whim, she figured if Alicia did not take the bail, oh well. She had hoped she might as Lena hadn’t had any play time in 6 weeks since before school let out. She had hoped for some time with Rachel and Sammi but they were both out of town on a trip to Europe and the older women talent at Bam Bams wouldn’t start heating up till July 4th so she wasn’t going back to school until then. She wasn’t exactly certain until about an 90 minutes later when Alicia got home, carrying what appeared to be a brown bag and a Victorias Secret Bag. Her suspicions were confirmed when Alicia dropped the brown bag and 2 pieces of Diamond Bondage Rope fell to the ground. Alicia hurriedly picked them up while looking around to see if anyone was watching. She quickly ran into the house and changed into shorts and a T shirt then went onto her back deck with the brown bag.

Alicia found the bondage shop to be VERY disconcerting. She saw ball gags, vibrators, butt plugs, butterflies, clamps, cuffs, ropes and all sorts of items that were well beyond her experience. On a video screen was a video of a hogtied woman who was struggling against a vibe that was attached to her clit. The woman screamed and moaned especially when another woman started spanking her then tickling her. Alicia thought HOW HORRIBLE, then cringed as she herself was very ticklish. Then she thought I’d never do that…. She was startled by 3 striking blondes, two of whom were twins. They were both at least 6 feet tall. The other had darker blond hair and a tan. She admitted with a blush this was her summer job, and introduced herself as Annette, the twins were Talia and Tash who were visiting her for the summer. Annette then pleasantly asked if Alicia needed any help and then showed her the various ropes in a non Chalant sort of way. The twins left, Alicia bought the Diamond Bondage Rope and left blushing but less red than she would have been had Annette not assured her that many people bought stuff out of curiosity and never used what they had bought.

After watching Alicia for about 20 minutes as she sat on her porch Lena decided to make an appearance. She peeked around the bushes and saw Alicia struggling with a knot then walked quietly to the front of the deck. Lena said a friendly “Hey there Alicia what’s up?” Alicia quickly put the rope back in the bag and turned red and said “Oh nothing” as she looked at the VERY pretty and well built young brunette standing on her steps. Lena then stated she just came over to say hello, and asked what the rope was for. Alicia still red told her she was trying to learn to tie knots so she could learn to fish as she needed a hobby. Lena saw through this and said she was excellent at tying knots for fishing lines so she reached into the bag and grabbed a rope. She also saw where Alicia had emptied her new lingerie into the bottom of the brown bag and smiled. She pulled out the panties and said “Woo Hoo, got a hot date?” Alicia turned beet red and said Oh that’s a gift for a friend to which Lena replied ”None of my business anyway!” and put the panties back into the bag though she carefully noted they were the exact type that was in the mail she had planted. Lena could barely contain her excitement as Alicia explained she was alone this weekend and looked forward to just relaxing. Given what Lena had seen she knew exactly what Alicia was going to try, he only hoped it would be early in the weekend. She then showed Alicia how to tie various knots concentrating on the ones she knew were in the flier. Alicia was a quick study and was actually pleased as Lena was such a good teacher. As Lena left she said “Have a nice weekend Alicia, maybe I’ll stop in and relax with you hope that lingerie works out for ya!” Alicia was just happy Lena was leaving, and very embarrassed at Lena’s last comment. She replied “Yes sure come on over the door is unlocked”

Lena went back to her room and waited, looking out her window to the window where she knew Alicia’s bedroom was. She also knew if Alicia was in the room to sleep or whatever she tended to close her shades. As for Alicia’s part she sat in her kitchen for a few minutes staring at the flier and mail trying to decide if she was going to bite the bullet. She compared the pictures to the video she had glimpsed in the store and shuddered thinking, “Well I don’t want any part of THAT! But what could this hurt” She started upstairs then thought she should lock the doors, as she locked the front she suddenly remembered she had told Lena her doors would be unlocked then figured she’d just lock the front. Besides the back was still unlocked, Lena wouldn’t check and to be honest she did not expect the college girl to come over anyway, let alone within hours after speaking to her. In the end she decided Lena was just being polite and would not come over but she left the back door unlocked anyway.

Alicia entered her bedroom, hesitated, then spread the ropes out on the bed. She wondered why the pictures didn’t show the bound woman fully clothed and nearly decided to just bind herself in the clothes she was wearing. After thinking it over she decided WELL the purpose is to relieve stress and her inhibitions were causing her stress. She took her clothes off and put on the pink panties and bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and though, “Hmmm a bit tight but hey the time at the gym has done me good, just wish I had a bit less hips and butt” She adjusted the panties some as they outlined her crotch a bit more than she preferred but in the end could not completely make that affect go away. After deciding there was no more she could do she shut her blinds and put her shade down. She then sat on the bed, tied her ankles with the rope while ensuring she could undo the knot if need be. Then she first tied her wrists together, then undid the knot, took the rope off one wrist, put her arms behind her back then tightened the knot though the last part took a couple minutes. Just to sooth her mind she undid the knot, and saw it took a bit over 5 minutes to do so, she figured that was ok and retightened it.

After she tied the knot again she lied on her side on the bed moving her legs back and forth. She started laughing and thought HEY I’m a damsel in distress. It did feel good, it felt a bit childish but given she had been a mother at 18 oh well. She then laid on her belly, again kicking her legs and flopping like a fish for a good 5 to 10 minutes. Out of the blue she giggled and said OH won’t a knight in shining armor come help me? Then she laughed, this WAS fun! She then started rocking side to side, giggling and kicking when she thought she heard a sound downstairs. She went dead silent and tried lying still when she heard “Alicia, are you here?” coming from her kitchen. It was LENA!!!! She could hear Lena walking around downstairs saying “Your car is here, are you ok ?” Again she lied still hoping Lena would go away. She thought she heard Lena leaving and let out a loud sigh of relief and heard the steps downstairs stop. She then heard Lena coming up her stairs saying “Mrs Witten are you ok, I thought I heard a moan” One minute later she saw her door knob moving and tried acting like she was sleeping, the door opened slightly, she heard Lena say Mrs Witten are you ok? Your clothes are on the floor” “FUCK FUCK FUCK Alicia thought, why did I not pick them up”

She kept her eyes closed as Lena came into the room, Alicia trying to lie on her side, her face away from the door. Lena stood admiring the view of Alicias curvy ass barely contained in her bright pink panties. She knew she was going to have a great weekend. She put her “toy bag” down and walked up to Alicia, Alicia trying to fake the deep breathing of sleep. Lena gently touched Alicia’s shoulder, Alicia still pretended to sleep as Lena smiled at Alicia’s arms bound behind her back. Lena then tapped her shoulder harder and Alicia stirred. Lena then said louder”Are you ok Alicia?” This time poking her in the side. Alicia squealed and laughed and arched her back forward giving Lena a delicious preview of events to come.

Lena said SO you are awake eh? Alicia rolled over on her stomach and said you woke me up! Lena looked at her solemnly and said “Uh why are you tied up? Who did this to you?” Alicia turned bright red and said nothing. Lena said want me to call the police? Alicia shook her head and said no don’t. Please don’t. Lena had a questioning look on her face and said “Hey if someone did this to you then you should call the police” as she sat on the bed and put her hand on Alicias Back. Alicia said No please don’t! I don’t need the police. Lenas hand started moving down Alicias back and was getting uncomfortably close to Alicias ass. Lena then asked her why not because if someone did tie her up then that sick jackass should be arrested. AS she said this her hand reached the top of Alicias ass and moved slightly in circles. Alicia had no experience with this type of thing and decided to tell the truth, hoping to distract Lena. Alicia was certain Lena wasn’t rubbing her ass on purpose but damn her hand moving in a circular motion was awfully distracting so hoping to maybe get Lena to maybe help her she said “I did this to myself!!” Lena looked shocked and said “Uh is this why you were practicing the knots on your deck???” Alicia didn’t answer so as Lena’s hand felt it’s lazy circles on the fat of Alicia’s ass every time it crossed from cheek to cheek she’d make certain her middle finger nail would brush the outside of Alicia’s ass crack. This went on for a minute, each time the finger getting a squeal and a ass wiggle from Alicia. 3 times Alicia said Oh OOO Oh while this happened, trying to think her way out of this and getting upset that first of all Lenas hand was still on her ass, and second how careless Lena was about her finger as it was a bit invasive and tickling the heck out of her. Lena asked again: “Alicia were you practicing the knots on the porch so you could do this?”. Just as she said the word this she changed her pattern so when her hand crossed from cheek to cheek she’d do a quick stroke about 2 inches on the length of Alicias ass crack. Alicia guffawed and bounced her ass up and down while Lena waited for her answer, this went on nearly 2 minutes, Alicia bouncing, Lena doing her slow ass crack torment while Alicia worked on trying to not be hysterical.

Finally Alicia yelped out a breathless “YES THAT IS WHY!!” Lena stopped the crack tickling and went back to simply massaging Alicias ass. Alicia was starting to get very uncomfortable with how friendly Lena was getting with her ass when Lena asked “Where the heck did you get this idea?” Alicia was well outside her experience now and was trying to recover from her nearly 4 minutes of crack tickling so she was trying to recover her wits and hoped somehow she could get Lena to just leave. She tried ignoring the question as she did NOT want Lena to find out she had opened her neighbors mail. Lena waited a minute then started drumming her fingers on Alicias panty clad ass and scratching her nails on the skin tight panties as she did this… Alicia HOWLED and tried twisting to be on one side and screamed NO NO NO OH LENA NO. Lena kept up her devilish game for a couple minutes, Alicias ass humping up and down as Lena kept patiently asking the question again. Alicia tried working at her wrist bonds but it took over 5 minutes when she hadn’t been going berserk from fingers drumming on her ass, she couldn’t stop laughing, yet Lena didn’t seem to even react to her laughter as she asked the question again. After 3 minutes of solid ass tickling Lena then drummed her nails up and down Alicias ass crack. Alicia yelled OOO GOOSH as Lenas long nails drummed up and down her ass crack, Alicias struggles getting desperate, unknown to Alicia her panties were slowly but surely covering less and less area as she they bunched due to her nearly insane struggles. Finally after another 3 minutes Lena stopped and said her Alicia are you ok? Alicia tried catching her breath as Lena went back to slowly rubbing her hand in circles on her ass. Alicia first thought was “At least that damn tickling is gone” Lena then shocked her by saying, Uh you seem awfully laughy, is something on your ass? To Alicias shock Lena lifted her panties at the waist line and looked at her ass!! She then said” I got the idea from my mail!!” Lena said the mail? Alicia said yes if you don’t believe me you can look. Lena said where’s it at? Alicia replied on the bedroom dresser, which was about 25 feet away.

Lena said oh. Then told Alicia she should go get it. Alicia was getting exasperated and told Lena if she untied her she could go get it and show her. Lena laughed and said, “Why don’t you get it, it’s your house, besides I’d be uncomfy just rummaging on your dresser” Alicia thought” You certainly weren’t uncomfortable rummaging on my ass were you? “ Then figured that’s unfair, she didn’t mean it. Lena then said “ You get it, then I’ll untie you from those wrist ties ok?” Alicia started to say no, untie me now when she thought, ok at least I’ll get untied. She started getting up off the bed, and noticed Lena was sitting at her feet now looking intently at her. What Alicia did not know was in her struggles to sit up she was giving Lena the crotch show of a lifetime!. She had trouble standing up so Lena helped her by putting her hand on her waist. Just as Alicia stood Lena poked a fingernail into her belly button, Alicia laughed out loud then jumped up, to her horror her jump caused Lenas hand to rapidly move down, which tickled the hell out of her and Lenas offending finger ended up getting a quick 5 second feel of Alicias pussy! Alicia nearly swooned, DAMN her little experiment with self bondage had so far ended up with her ass being felt up, a finger on her pussy, and her neighbor girl had tickled her AND had looked into her panties at her ass! At least it was nearly over. Then she saw herself in the mirror. FUCK she thought, her damn struggles had caused her bra to uncover about ¼ of what it had covered and more importantly her panties were so bunched and tight well no one needed an imagination to see what her pussy looked like. She thought, ok 25 feet then this will be over. She tried walking, but nearly feel forward, being caught by Lena who took the time in straightening her out and steadying her to get a nice feel of her tits. Alicia thought she saw a smirk. Alicia said “I don’t think I can walk there because of my ankles being bound” Lena said Hmmmm Ok guess you stay tied, I’ll just wait around to see that you stay ok. Then she said Hey maybe you can hop. Alicia groaned and said do I have to? Lena said well you want to show me the letter right? Alicia hopped, then hopped again. As she hopped she saw how obscene she looked, her tits bouncing and her perfectly outlined pussy spreading a bit as she pushed forward. She took another little hop and Lena said why ya slowin’ down? Getting tired? Alicia replied well its not much quicker either way. Lena said Hmmm let me help. She then put her arm on Alicias waist and said HOP. With the extra steadying from Lenas hand Alicia took two giant hops. Lena said THERE ya Go Mrs Witten, you have the heart of a champion. Alicia laughed, then noticed her hops had cost her another 2 inches of bra coverage. FUCK!! She took another little hop and thought damn at least 15 or so feet to go when Lena said I’ll help you! Lena put her hand on Alicias waist and just when Alicia was ready to hop she ran her hand quickly down Alicias ass crack raking 2 long nails on the interior of the crack while her other nails raked the fleshy cheeks. WOOOOHOOOOOO Yelped Alicia as she jumped laughing her hips thrusting forward, then yelped OOOOWOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAGGGGHH as Lena reversed the motion and raked her fingers back up. Alicia howled as Lena tickled her ass crack. She started yelling NO NO NO, then yelled a long PLEEEASASSSEEEEE when Lena once again ran her fingers down her ass crack, this time stopping at the base. Alicia hopped again, then tried looking back behind her as Lena now ran her roaming nails across the base of both cheeks and then straight up the crack, this time all four fingers following each other in series. This cause Alicia to openly laugh, then screech as she hopped sideways then forward. Alicia yelled LENA STOP JUST PLEASE STOP as her college age neighbor deliberately ran her nails up and down Alicia sensitive ass crack causing her to laugh, scream, beg and hop forward.

Sweat gleamed on Alicia as she hopped forward, confused and baffled by the tickle assault on her ass. Lena periodically encouraged her and told her what a great job she was doing hopping. Alicia could see in the mirror as her tits bounced, her pussy moved hither and yon as she arched forward and noticed her bra was losing its battle to maintain any coverage. These glimpses were brief in nature as Alicia could not help from trying to look back over her shoulder to try to see if she could outguess the demon hand that was driving her to such hysterics. With 8 feet to go Lena told her it was homestretch time and started continuously moving her middle finger up and down Alicias ass crack. Alisa shrieked, nearly out of her mind and launched into a non stop NWA NWA WA NWA NWA. She hopped, trying to twist her hips and nearly fell. By now she didn’t care how she looked, she just wanted to reach the dresser hoping that would make Lena stop her devilish ass tickling. Finally after over 12 minutes of hopping, begging, laughing, tickling, and encouragement from Lena Alicia reached the dresser and Lena stopped.

Alicia caught her breath and noticed the color on her nipples was starting to show above the bra. She also noticed the crotch of her panties was a much darker pink (Unknown to her Lena noticed too)

Lenas hand rested on her ass, simply rubbing in circles though now the circle was a LOT bigger. Alicia finally recovered some and she said Lena I have to get the letter… Lena said ok get it. Alicia looked red and said uh I have to turn around! Lena caught on if Alicia turned around and Lenas hand stayed where it was she’d be rubbing near Alicias crotch. She knew Alicia wasn’t quite ready for that event so she summoned a blush and said OH OK. She moved her hand, and Alicia turned, giving Lena a great show as she backed and slid sideways finally getting the letter. Lena read it and said WOW you were telling the truth BUT uh, Alicia this letter was not addressed to you! Alicia said I know, I was wrong in opening it but now can you untie me? Lena said wait a minute! DOORBELL I’ll get it!! Alicia said NO as Lenalleft the room then resigned herself to being tied up for few more minutes. Alicia SWORE she heard an extra voice coming up the stairs and to her shock Lena introduced the tall blonde Alicia had met at the bondage store as her best friend!! Alicia tried whispering to Lena she did not want Annette here as Annette introduced herself and said Lena had called her earlier to help her with the knots.

Alicia thought she heard her say Untie the knots and couldn’t understand this. Annette then said HEY YOU BOUGHT THOSE ROPES TODAY!! I KNOW YOU!!. Annette was beet red, trying to figure out why two college girls who did not mind the least she was nearly nude stood in her bedroom. She finally said yes, I did, then Lena explained the story. Annette then shocked Alicia by saying “Well I KNOW you didn’t buy these at the shop” Then double shocked her by quickly stroking her pussy when she said these…. Alicia admitted she hadn’t that she has bought them at Victoria Secret. Annette pointed out they seemed a bit tight for her, a comment Alicia ignored because she knew exactly how much of her Annette could see. Then she said ok untie me Lena. Lena said sure, we gotta get back to the bed!! Alicia said I thought we agreed that when I got the letter you would untie me. Lena said yes I will, I said AFTER the letter not WHEN you got it. That means back on the bed. Alicia groaned and said pretty please? She did not want this Annette girl, who seemed to be smirking anyway watching her hop back to the bed, particularly if Lena decided to “Help” her again. Lena caught on and said I promise to not touch the crack of your ass again. Given Annette did not know Lena HAD touched her ass Alicia turned red again and said ok… Then turned to hop. She hopped once and saw Annettes quickly concealed delighted look. Then went to hop again when Lena said hold up Alicia as she reached into her beach bag. Lena pulled out a item they had two black circles with a band around it. Alicia looked confused then Lena pulled it over her head and Alicia couldn’t see anymore!! WTF yelled Alicia. I CAN’T SEE TAKE IT OFF!!!. Lena said well that’s the point, we’re gonna guide you!! Just then Alicia felt a fingernail rack her spine between the shoulder blades. AWWUUUU She laughed then started to say no as Lena poked the front part of her hip, AWWW FUU THAT TEEEEKLES Alicia yelped as Lena poked her other hip. Alicia laughed trying to thrust her hips back then Annette scraped a finger up her left ass cheek then down her right. Just as Annette ran her hand across the bottom of her ass Alicia shrieked and hopped forward, trying to arch her ass away from Annette. GREAT JOB said Lena as Alicia hopped forward with this ass thrust. Just then Lena buried her finger into Alicias belly button and ran her other hand across the waist at the panty line. Alicia snorted, laughed, begged oh please as she tried moving her belly and ass back. Annette then took her left middle finger and started at nearly Alicias asshole and ran it up the crack to her waist, followed quickly by her right hand. Once again Alicia burst with laughter and shrieked, her hips thrusting violently forward as she tried protecting her ass. She hopped forward again. Lena saying AWESOME MRS WITT!! Alicia cried out qqwertyuiuyt OOOHH NOOOO as Lena then put her fingers on the V Of her panties and ticked down, but not touching her pussy. OH NOT THERE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Alicia thrust back only to have Annette trace the edges of the panties on her ass with her fingers then run them down the crack , Alicia unexpectedly thrust sideways and forward causing Lenas tickling fingers to ram into her crotch. Alicia yelled NOT THERE FORBIDDEN!!! NO and laughed as Annette then stuck her finger just behind Alicia pussy and tickled that sensitive area. Alicia immediately thrust forward, laughing and protesting. She hopped nearly a foot then nearly fell as Lena tickled the front of her thighs while Annette tickled the back of her thighs from her ass to her knees. Alicia hips swerved, She cocked her ass back and Annette rewarded her with two solid thumbs up her ass crack then down her sides. Akicia lost it laughing as she hopped and Lena poked her ribs running her hands to her armpits. Slowly but surely the gorgeous redhead leaped and hopped to the bed, Lena tickling her upper body, Annette destroying her ticklish ass and behind her legs. Alicia was mad with laughter, very throaty from Alicia, cackling from Annette. Finally after nearly 15 minutes Lena said 5 feet to go!! And both girls stopped but Annette left her hands on Alicias ass and Lena, who had spent the last 3 minutes tormenting Alicia at the V of her panties left her hands there. Alicia calmed down and noticed where the hands were but didn’t want to say anything. She finally said Enough girls, your game was fun but it’s enough ok? Please let me go. Lena said want your blindfold off? Alicia said yes to which Lena replied well you gotta take something else off then too! Alicia said NO!!!! Lena then said look, 5 more feet, it’s all you have! You know we’re gonna tickle you anyway, with your blindfold off AT least you can defend yourself! It hadn’t occurred to Alicia that earlier she couldn’t defend herself against Lena let alone both but she did say that makes sense but I’m not taking off my bra OR my panties. Lena said look we will not make you take off your bra, nor will we take it off BUT can we take a shot at it? Alicia thought NUTS but I only have 5 more feet. Its tickling, I can make it and it would help to see. So she said sure. Lena clapped with glee and Alicia could here whispering and something fumbling at her bra. She said YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T TAKE IT OFF! Lena said we aren’t, then took off Alicias blindfold and Alicia could see herself in the mirror. DAMN her panties were skin tight now, she could definitely see her lips AND there were weights hanging on the front of her bra!!! WTF GET THEM OFF LENA!! Lena said NOPE

Annette laughed and said shall you start or I. Alicia yelled TAKE THOSE WEIGHTS OFF PLEASE!

Lena delightfully yelled you start, Alicia looked back and tried arching her hips out, just then Lena reached out with two fingers and rapidly reached between her legs and moved them back and forth on Alicias pussy lips! Alicia screamed Oh Not there NO and laughed as Lena ran her fingers from her pussy lips to her belly and back. Alicia shot her ass back, laughing and saying NOT there when Annette reached from behind her fingers meeting Lenas and moved her index and middle fingers straight back on Alicias pussy lips. WAHHHGHHHSDDFGG OOOOOOO STAWP yelped Alicia as she thrust forward, her thrust brought her bra down another inch. Lena jammed her thumbs on either side of Alicias pussy and brought them straight up. Alicia shrieked, got on her tip toes then shrieked again as Annettes fingers met Lenas rammed up, then brought her fingers straight back. Lena let her thumbs follow Annettes back to neat Alicias asshole then brought her invading thumbs straight forward. Alicia howled and tried begging but couldn’t as Annette jammed her right thumb into Alicias ass crack. Alicias hips went willy nilly, her bra lost another inch when Lena ran her index finger across both Alicias pussy lips. Alicia laughed at the light touch aand jumped back then forward as Annette did the same thing from behind. Alicia was horrified the girls would tickle her in such a spot and was even more horrified when her subsequent struggle caused her left nipple to pop off, her bra losing its battle with the weights. Alicia couldn’t think straight and if she could Annettes next move would have blown her mind and not just with the tickling. Annette ran her left index finger around Alicias asshole, this sensitive spot made Alicia banshee yell with ticklishness and just as that yell was ending Lena lightly butterfly fingered her panty covered pussy. Alicia was staring straight down, eyes huge trying to dodge Lenas pussy tickling fingers, Alicia yelling to Stop, that is when she say words, most of the time she laughed insanely and loudly, hating the girls smiling faces. CHRIST she knew she was ticklish BUT who in their right mind tickled THESE sorts of places! While it was obvious the girls were just looking for tickling reactions Alicia had never let women touch her below the waist let alone let hands take residence there! Also it started fueling her with some horniness. She HAD to get to that bed, get untied and get dressed.

To her chagrin her right nipple popped out, she was FREAKING NEARLY nude. She did not have time to assimilate this as just when it popped out Annette started spider fingering her pussy lips from behind, her fingers dancing with Lenas, Alicia screeching YUUIIUYTRR OOOOOO WOOOWAHIIIOOO STAWP!!! As the girls expertly tickled her pussy lips, so far avoiding any overt contact. Alicia was only inches from the bed, in fact the only reason she was not on it was Lena was blocking her path. Alicia howled, wiggling and dancing between the two girls who now had their upper bodies pressed on hers as they drove her to pussy tickled madness. Just then Annette started to move her hands back, intending on a crack tickle. Alicia instinctively shot her hops back when Lena crossed her fingers across her pussy lips, Annette didn’t see this coming and her middle finger accidentally entered Alicias asshole about fingernail deep. Alicia did not really realize this but her natural instinct was to buck forward. Her unexpected buck caused Lenas finger to ram between Alicia legs up between the lips. Alicia laughed yelled AAAHHHHHHH Then bucked forward and all three women fell onto the bed…

absolutely gorgeous story ... one of the best story that ever made.

nice descrpition, the length of story is very satisfy ... really love this story, i read again and again

putri@nila,

If you liked that you might try my Off To The Races series. It's a LONG series and my first shot at story writing, but there is a slow very erotic buildup then insanity :)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back