• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think this guy's videos are real or staged?

ShutUp&Laugh

His youtube name is letmattdcuoitup. Here's a link to one of his videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w29Rrds8Eqo

He offers a girl in a mall $20 to let him tickle her feet. You think it's staged? I would think you can get arrested for this, depending on the reaction of the woman you're asking. I don't know anything about the guy, just seen this one video I'm assuming the others are about the same. But I wouldn't be surprised if he's gotten kicked out of some places by security, maybe even arrested? Unless he's able to build really strong rapport with them before he asks, or of course unless they're staged. What say you?

I have seen them, I think they are real. They are in public, so I'm sure the women don't feel threatened and outside of this forum, tickling feet is often viewed as playful and silly and not so much as sexual.

Seen as pretty creepy when you're soliciting strangers outside the Claire's and Waldenbooks

Creepy shmeepy. That word is so overused here, it's lost any meaning it might have once had. People simply apply it to any behavior with which they disapprove.

Look, there is no law against what this guy did. He proposed a deal. She accepted. He tickled her and then paid up. Nobody was coerced. Nobody was taken advantage of.

Let's not sour this great thread with a lot of moralistic haranguing.

I guess the only thing I really find wrong is the fact that he never said he was going to upload the videos online. I am sure most women say yes because they are thinking it will never be posted anywhere and they get 20 bucks. I feel he should be completely honest with what he plans to do with the clips. Then again he probably knows if he is 100% honest more women would say no.

I think the clip is legit and I love her Southern accent.

Seen as pretty creepy when you're soliciting strangers outside the Claire's and Waldenbooks

Sadly the Waldenbooks store that peaked in the 80s has been put out of its misery behind the barn.

Stores like Claire's/RadioShack/Waldenbooks were the staples in rural malls before declining against the hypermarket tide.

Shame to see Claire's falling down the hill towards liquidation.

Had fond memories of my sister's 1st piercing and shopping for her gifts through her alternative cultural phase at Claire's.

Looks like middle market struggling staples like KB Toys and Sbarro were set upon with sights for raiding by hedge fund managers like Bain.

In the future it seems that chains that were never based in the major consumer markets will become the new rural consumer staples.

Hypermarkets such as Hobby Lobby or the resurgent nostalgic ACE Hardware.

ACE Hardware :

13.4% Fiscal Quarter Revenue Increase Q2 2013 - Q2 2014
$66.5 million net income Q2 2014

6.5% Fiscal Quarter Revenue Increase Q2 2014 - Q2 2015
$57.5 million net income Q2 2015

Therefore I anticipate that middle and micro markets will transition away from nearly empty malls as seen in these sort of videos.

Sadly the Waldenbooks store that peaked in the 80s has been put out of its misery behind the barn.

Stores like Claire's/RadioShack/Waldenbooks were the staples in rural malls before declining against the hypermarket tide.

Shame to see Claire's falling down the hill towards liquidation.

Had fond memories of my sister's 1st piercing and shopping for her gifts through her alternative cultural phase at Claire's.

Looks like middle market struggling staples like KB Toys and Sbarro were set upon with sights for raiding by hedge fund managers like Bain.

In the future it seems that chains that were never based in the major consumer markets will become the new rural consumer staples.

Hypermarkets such as Hobby Lobby or the resurgent nostalgic ACE Hardware.

ACE Hardware :

13.4% Fiscal Quarter Revenue Increase Q2 2013 - Q2 2014
$66.5 million net income Q2 2014

6.5% Fiscal Quarter Revenue Increase Q2 2014 - Q2 2015
$57.5 million net income Q2 2015

Therefore I anticipate that middle and micro markets will transition away from nearly empty malls as seen in these sort of videos.

LOL!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back