• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You want to produce tickle videos. Its hard editing them, isn't it?

Lost_My_Mind

TMF Regular
Ok, so I've recently gained a new hobby. Editing video. I'm completely self taught, although kinda slow at it. Not because I don't know what i'm doing, but because its sooooo time consuming. I don't just cut splice copy & paste.

I go frame by frame. Looking for imperfections. I take great pride in my work, even though I hate doing what I love (if that makes sense).

Then I thought to myself "damn I'm broke. I wish I had some money....". I had this thought as I was editing another video. That's when it hit me. For a price, I could edit tickle videos, and if your willing to shoot in my area, even be a shooting consultant.

I'll make sure your videos are edited the best they can be with the raw video you provide. The best producers always have well edited videos.

There's a lot more to it then JUST editing, but if you have sloppy cuts, awful transitions, ect ect ect, then it doesn't matter how ticklish the girl is. I'm currently twenty six years old, and have been shooting videos for fun since I was sixteen. I know about camera angles, lighting, and overall presentation.

If you live in my area, or are willing to travel here to shoot, then that is preferred. I'd like to be on set for the shoot. I want to make sure the equipment being used will work well in the editing process. I want to make sure the audio levels are decent. I want to make sure the lighting is even. I want to make sure there's a competent cameraman on the scene.

Although if your not in my area, I can still do the editing of the videos. You'll just have to email me the digital videos.

So, anybody looking for an editor?

I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Not to discourage or put down, but editing pron is a pain in the *exploitive*. When I was in film school, I had a friend who was desperate enough to take a gig editing live raw footage of a strip joint. He told me that some stuff was simply editable. How the heck do you edit out a sequence where the model looks and addresses the camera and breaks the third wall?

I hope you have a good post production nonlinear editing suite. Well you must have since you're posting services.

I wonder if producers actually have professional editing done or even a budget.

Either way. Good Luck to you.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back