• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Will Obey Me - F/M

what happens, where is the next part, please post the next part. thanks for your story

Be patient. I am brainstorming the story now. This is a busy few weeks for me. Working the full 40 hour weeks finally; 3 weeks in a row. Also, I have a few trips I'm going on.

I guess the story is done or you have reached a writers block point that you cannot get over. Lets try to close this great story as soon as possible. We await patiently.

Lori :gbtoast:

:ty:

I guess the story is done or you have reached a writers block point that you cannot get over. Lets try to close this great story as soon as possible. We await patiently.

Lori :gbtoast:

:ty:

I predict 2-3 more parts before I finalize it.

Right now, I have planned a long, random session with all the girls(Punishments will be included) Done in 1 or 2 parts.

Also, I want a private session written with shy Jen to end the story.

Hello, this looks very nice. i´m waiting for your next part, thanks and have a good time. f-m tickling is allways the best.

It's not nice to keep a girl waiting to long you know!!!!

Lori :YesMaster:

I predict 2-3 more parts before I finalize it.

Right now, I have planned a long, random session with all the girls(Punishments will be included) Done in 1 or 2 parts.

Also, I want a private session written with shy Jen to end the story.

It's not nice to keep a girl waiting to long you know!!!!

Lori :YesMaster:

I guess once I do finally finish it for you, you'll have to punish me.

Good news, I have brainstormed through it all and started writing. I'm going out tomorrow, but have Saturday night off from work and I will work on it then. Highly likely I will finish it in full then.

Well-written material, Skulls. It's always refreshing to see that.

The next and FINAL part has been added. Enjoy Part 6 and the entire story.

Thank you for commenting and reading. I look forward to ideas for a new story.

Super Great Start, hot middle, weak ending. Overall a great story!

Lori

:welcome:

Super Great Start, hot middle, weak ending. Overall a great story!

Lori

:welcome:

I'm sorry you were disappointed with the ending. I think I did rush through it just to finish since it has been a while.

Was the ending really that bad or were you just upset he was let go? ;)

Please a new story

Hello, Thanks for this wonderfull story. Please write another one. Maybe with tickling torture and smelly nylons at all. I will wait for your new story.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back