• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Female 'lee looking for Young Male 'ler Please read young ticklers

samlewisnfl

Hey my name is Samantha and I am looking for someone to tie and tickle me as long as they want. I am around 5'2" about 108 lbs. I am 22 and looking for someone around my age 18-30 also slim or athletic to slender to be the tickler. I am probably one of the most ticklish people you can find since I have hypersensitivity. One thing that would be fun is to have the you the tickler wear a NFL (football) jersey of any team you would like. If not this I also like baggy clothing (short sleeve shirts and sweatpants or basketball shorts) due to the fact that if the clothing rubs against my skin I laugh soo much.

Please reply if you are a great candidate I can travel anywhere.

Last edited:
You should try it. Sheer styles are better than thicker types like tights. A lot of times the tickler tips open the nylons you can have both feet tickled one in nylons and one bare.

One of my long time lees is like you and we always had fun. Too bad I'm all the way in Cincinnati.

indiana here im 6'1 180lbs i have a set of stocks with your name on it if youre interested!

HELLO SAMANTHA.

:welcome:You have picked the right place to learn all about :tickling:.

Hey Sam, It's nice to meet you and welcome to TMF! Unfortunately I'm all the way on the east coast in NYC otherwise I'd LOVE the opportunity to tickle you :). Either way I hope we get the opportunity to talk more in the future.

Best,

Johnnytick

Unfortunately, I'm in Canada. If you'd like to chat anyway, my yahoo messenger name is the same as my TMF name. Also, GO BEARS!!!

Let me know if you're ever in NYC. I think I might just fit your bill to the T, which conveniently could stand for "tickle"

J :jester: J

Thanks haha remember I can travel if I need to. Thanks everyone I feel very welcomed :)

Hey Spiderdude I'll rephrase the age thing as long as your around 18-30 or if you are young you can tickle me lol

C.A.B I sincerely apologize if I offended you somehow I just put the age thing because I wanted someone about my age to tickle me nothing against people who are older. I'm sorry about that.

I'm a 25-year-old male who lives in northwest Indiana, about a half hour from Chicago. PM me if you think I sound like the type of guy you're seeking.

I guess I'm not to ur standards
I'm an average joe guy n jzt turn 30
Well hope everyone enjoys her ticklishness

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back