• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

young female seeking slightly older male or female tickle friend

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
not really to meet but just to chat online. and i perfer that the friends i make are into playful tickling. i dont mind talking about torture but im more of a playful tickler fan. so a little about me. female/18/lee and yeah. pm me if you wanna talk :) or post here lol

Last edited:
I'm Steve 34 in Massachusetts. I know that you had said slightly older but I'm not sure which age you draw the line at but I'd be happy to talk to you. you can find me @ smw22771 on IM

Steve :happyfloa

Well i'm slightly older, emphasiss on the slightly. I love talking about all types of tickling including playfull. I'm 20/m/ler from Iowa. Send me a pm if you want to chat more. Hope to hear from you!

I'm a slightly older man but what do you call slightly older.

I wouldn't mined talking with you about tickling. I'm 46 if that's not to old?
I've had been tickling for a lot of yours. my email is [email protected] :feets: :)

Last edited:
Hey There!!!!!!!!

I am a 33 year old male from Florida. I am into playful tickling mostly. I love women's feet, heck, I love eberything about women, but mostly feet. I would love to chat with you about anythig your heart dersires. I can be emailed at [email protected], or IM'd at vb_pizzaman_1990. I would love to hear from you.

Slightly older male seeking young female for tickle friend, lol

Well if slightly older means 22 then I guess I fit the bill. I live in NY and love talking to people about pretty much anything but especially tickling. Anyways you've got no shortage of replies, but if you wanna talk email or IM me at [email protected],

Hey there

Hey, your Post just got bumped up, and I just saw it. :) Im 22/m and I would love to chat sometime with you if you are interested.

I also tried the PM, but it was full, so here is my info.

Yahoo IM powerman54542004 or email at [email protected].

Hope to talk to you.

Hi there

xticklefanx said:
not really to meet but just to chat online. and i perfer that the friends i make are into playful tickling. i dont mind talking about torture but im more of a playful tickler fan. so a little about me. female/18/lee and yeah. pm me if you wanna talk :) or post here lol
My name is mordy and i am a male and would like to talk about tickling with you. Get in touch with me at [email protected]

New to TMF.....

Hello there, I'm a 29 year old male, I live in Washington State, and I would love to chat with you about tickling. My name is shane but on this site I'm known as footlover08, so write me and maybe we can chat.
Thanks for your time,
Footlover08

hey

Hey, i'm Dave 21/m/NNJ but i go to school at Salisbury University in Maryland. I'd love to chat with ya so if you'd like contact me on one of the following...

AIM- TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000
email- [email protected]

Heh, your birthday is only a few days earlier that mine! I'm a 19/m/ler and lee from Iowa. Send me a PM if ya want!

hi im chris... 22/m w/e... just wanna chat. i mean the fact that you're into tickling is just a plus but yea i want to meet a friend and get to know them. if you ever feel like talkin to someone... just i/m me on AIM... LithiumKid24
it'd be nice to know ya ;)

Just a reminder, gents. This thread was idle for over a year and a half before it was brought up. Things can change and hopefully do in that length of time.

couple here

Hey, 23/21 m/f couple we'd love to chat sometime. Catch us on any of the following.

AIM - TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000
MSN- [email protected]

Lets Play

I would love to chat. I am a female tickler in Texas. My girlfriend and I get together on the weekends and give each other a tickle massage. We do it just for the fun. Would love to chat with you. E-mail:[email protected]

umm hey I'm drew 21 and I like to tickle and be tickled lol
anywho if you want to talk umm pm me or you can aim me: Kestucos :D

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back