• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your 4 favourite producers

NoNo

TMF Regular
What are your 4 dearest producers? Honestly even if I raise the question, I dont see it as a definite answer.

But without thinking too much, I would say for me:

1: Silvercherry
2: TickleAbuse
3: The Last Laugh
4: UK Tickling

But still am happy that there are many small and unique companies. I want to add, French, Czech and Way Too Ticklish.
P.S: damn, gotta put TickleIntensive in somewhere!

Last edited:
1-tied to be tickled (not actif)
2- silvercherry
3- toe-tied
4- bound gagged and tickled
5- zen tickling
6- yagi works
7-chech ticklish girls
8-frenchtickling

1- Laughter is Beautiful
2- Silvercherry
3-Tickle Central
4-Real tickling
I tend to like some models regardless of who they work with, ie Jessica from LIB (aka Paige Turner), Dacy Lynn just to name a couple

Tickle Abuse and Tickle Central are my tops
Silvercherry and Real Tickling next

In no particular order Tickle Central, Tickle Abuse, UK tickling, stuck in the stocks

Tough one:

- Tickle Abuse
- Tickle Central
- Last Laugh
- French Tickling

What are your 4 dearest producers? Honestly even if I raise the question, I dont see it as a definite answer.

But without thinking too much, I would say for me:

1: Silvercherry
2: TickleAbuse
3: The Last Laugh
4: UK Tickling

But still am happy that there are many small and unique companies. I want to add, French, Czech and Way Too Ticklish.
P.S: damn, gotta put TickleIntensive in somewhere!

I think those are all great ones, including all the P.S. Personally since I mainly like female lers, I put Tickle Abuse at the top, then Czech, Tickle Central, and Tickle Intensive. Since f/m is my favorite, I'll give honorable mention to Tickled and Abused Males which, although they struggle to find new male models and spend a bit less time on the picture quality/angles, is by far the most active in putting out new clips.

It's great that we have so many to choose from, to satisfy any taste.
I think what's my favourite depends on the ticklers, interaction, chemistry.

Magic Touch - outstanding for me because it doesn't have super hd quality and in fact doesn't really need it. It's about other great things. And one of the very few male ticklers I'd like to watch.
Bound to tickle - lady Pandora is just so good as a tickler :) my favourite technique of slow but relentless light finger tickle torture with a kind smile on her face.
Realtickling - classics to me
Tickle central
Tickle abuse

no particular order.
I also like Czechticklishgirls much, Petra as tickler especially.

Last edited:
In no particular order
Tickle Torture from Boston: great selection and variety of lees. I love how all kinds of women with different ages, looks, personalities and shoe sizes. All the women are genuinely and definitely ticklish. This site deserves more recognition.
UK Tickling: easily the hottest tickle models. I love the straightforward bondage used in the videos, plus Holly McGuire <3
Tickling paradise: great lees and lers, plus all the scenarios help explore and satisfy the more fantasy side of tickling.
Tickle Abuse: I don't think I really need to explain why.

So many good quality producers out there and my appreciation for all of them giving the community a good place to explore and experience our collective enjoyment of tickling:)

Hmm.. tough to pick just four so I will list the companies I have bought the most clips from with the caveat that I have a preference for f/f nylon tickling.

Tickle Central - I think they do the best job of f/f nylon tickling
Czech feet tickling - great f/f nylon foot tickling. I just wish I could understand their banter which sounds very entertaining!
Tickle Abuse - the vids I have of them are great although I would like to see more nylon tickling from them
UK tickling - again some awesome f/f but would like to see more
Honorable mention
Tickle Torture from Boston - gotta support the local talent but would love him to do more f/f nylon tickling.

1.)TICKLEFIEND PRODUCTIONS
Purress is simply the best ticklee, in my opinion.
3.)CHINESE BEAUTIES' TICKLING TORTURE
I really like Chinese girls.
2.)Tickle Chinese girls
I really really like Chinese girls.
4.)China Tk Production
This was my favorite, but alas it is closed. I really really really like Chinese girls. I don't know why, I just do.

So many good quality producers out there and my appreciation for all of them giving the community a good place to explore and experience our collective enjoyment of tickling:)

Hmm.. tough to pick just four so I will list the companies I have bought the most clips from with the caveat that I have a preference for f/f nylon tickling.

Czech feet tickling - great f/f nylon foot tickling. I just wish I could understand their banter which sounds very entertaining!
Tickle Abuse - the vids I have of them are great although I would like to see more nylon tickling from them
UK tickling - again some awesome f/f but would like to see more
Honorable mention
Tickle Torture from Boston - gotta support the local talent but would love him to do more f/f nylon tickling.

I guess we booth have the same taste. ;)

No particular order:

Tickle Abuse
Tickle Intensive
Frenchtickling
Czech Ticklish Gilrs

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back