• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your best verbal teasing line!

"Mmm! What a ticklish little girl we have here !... Hey! Where are you going? You know there's no escape... We've got so much time... I want to tickle every single inch of your skin... And this is gonna last hours and hours..."

Yep, I fainted on that one:)

Love where the ler/I turn the tables around on the lee...the classics where they are begging and using every word to get the ticklers attention to stop..."Please & Don't, Stop!!" "Oh Please Don't Stop well if you say so then my dear, all you had to do was ask"
>:)

Yea, this line below... wonderfully evil! It produces that cold wash of dread right down my spine and really drives home how completely helpless I am at that moment.

It's OK, hon. You don't have to stand it.

When she says, "I can't do this," or, "I can't take it," I love the look in her eyes when I pause for just a second, catch her eyes and say:

"Don't worry. I won't let you stop."

the good lord says he'll get me through this, .........

He says YOUre fucked!

my favorite was the one my mistress used on me a few years ago. and that was,
"there is no safeword this time, just lay there and take it"

When she says, "I can't do this," or, "I can't take it," I love the look in her eyes when I pause for just a second, catch her eyes and say:

nice one! :D

*I'm playfully tickling someone else and when they babble something that I clearly understood say..*

"Wait......what? *continues tickling*

I like this. :)

"What? What do you mean by 'don't'? You have no choice now, do you hun? I'm going to get your worst spot and there's nothing you can do about it."

That or we'll be immersed in foreplay, and he'll gently tickle my feet, and he'll go, "Are you gonna come, sweetie? *tickles feet more intensely* Is my little wifey gonna come from me tickling her feet?"

She tickled my feet softly and hit a spot and said with a grin on her face:"wow,... hey... you are twiching...." and she just worked the spot even faster... :D baaaad girl!!!!

A good, old - fashioned "coooootchie coooooooooo ..... ohhhhhhhhhhhh .... cooooootchie cooooootchie cooooooootchie COOOOOOOOOOO!" spoken in a soft, teasing, tickle talk voice, with "awwwwwww ...... look at you laughing like a helpless widdle guuuuuuurl .... you are just SO cute!"

I've gotten amazing results with the line in my signature, when my 'lee is tied down, and especially when she is blindfolded!

I've gotten amazing results with the line in my signature, when my 'lee is tied down, and especially when she is blindfolded!

Ooooooooo that one's goooood :)

My Ler will get a mock look of concern on his face and say in a hurt voice "What's wrong? Why are you laughing? I'm trying to have a real conversation here, what are you laughing at?" And since I'm a glutton for punishment, I will usually giggling-ly answer with "Your face" and get tortured :)

This one's non-verbal, but he'll start with his arm raised and his hand in a fist, then "release" his hand like it's a parachute and lower his arm in a swooping motion like a parachute sailing down until it lands on my body, wherein he walks two of his fingers around my body like it's a little person with two legs :p

One of my favorites is...after going through the first four parts of the "little piggies" monolgue...ill grab her pinky to and ask..." And what did this piggy do?" To which she will either say "no" or "please stop" and I will tell her "if you want to be able to walk tonight youll tell me" ......she eventually says it.

great line

Picked this one up from one of the stories I was reading. The ler tickles slowly and sensually then leans in close to their lee's ear and whispers..."I'm never going to stop...never"

Gives me chills just thinking bout that one! :D

That one is great!!

Diego

I like to take anything my lee says and find a way to either misconstrue or turn it against her.

For instance, when she says, "I can't stand it anymore!" I say, "Oh you can lie there, you don't have to stand".

A few come to mind.

Once a girl tried to tickle me (not knowing that I'm not ticklish) and then was suprised when I just smiled at her and said "Sorry love I'm not ticklish but you know you've just given me permission to tickle the life out of you..." Her reply a sort of "Eppp" and a whimper :p

Me tickling a guy in Judo class, I had him down and was poking his ribs one by one (this guy is a very good martial artist but way too ticklish for his own good). After each poke I'd say one word of the sentence "How does it feel to be humilated by a little girl mr black belt" :D Him "Noooooo!" each after each poke :p

There are probably others but those are a few favourites heeee

Must say i liked both of these ones myself, that second one would probably work on me for sure

though my favorite lines

as a ler during last year new years eve : "Think of it this way you'll be the first person to laugh in 09 and the last to laugh in 08!"

as a Lee: "Still think my nails aren't real dear?"

I don't have any teasing qoutes from during the tickling (and I think you've summed up many great lines already :D). But I have a teasing line from after a long night of tickling. We had just woken up.

Me: Omg, my body feels like if I ran like twenty (Swedish) miles yesterday.
Him: Okay, then it's only 60 (Swedish) miles left to Stockholm from here, so I guess we will have to continue for a while...
*silence*
Him: Did that made you scared? *evil grin*

Of course it didn't, it more likely made me longing for that continuation...But it at least sounded kind of scaring...:p

Just wanted to add a couple of different options. First, to answer the question in this thread, I love the verbal teasing aspect when I'm tickling. I love to tell a tied-up guy what part of his body I'm going to tickle first (or next) and really build it up. For example, "I think I'm going to tickle your armpits now. I'm going to run my fingers all through them and around them, and then I'm going to poke your most ticklish spots there. And while you're struggling and pulling to break free, I'm going to tickle you harder to get you to laugh. And when I think you've laughed enough, I'll tell you where I'm going to tickle you next." Of course, this works best while I'm slowly teasing his armpits so that he knows he's going to get it.

My other comment is that I absolutely love getting HIM to say things. It's fun enough to ask him, "Are you ticklish?" and then make him admit it, either voluntarily or through...duress. :) But then it's fun to ask, "How ticklish are you?" and wait for his answer. I can either tickle him and ask if he's sure he's that ticklish, or if I'm a bit fiendish, I'll tickle harder and say that I think he's more ticklish than he thinks. I like to make a guy add adverbs or adjectives when I ask the question over and over, tickling him each time I ask again. I enjoy answers like "very ticklish," morphing into "extremely ticklish," eventually changing into something like "VERY EXTREMELY FUCKING TICKLISH!"

I already mentioned that I enjoy telling him where I'm going to tickle him, but I also like to hear him say it. "Where am I going to tickle you?" Depending on the scene, I may tickle the part that he names--they usually don't answer with their most ticklish spot, though. If I'm more devilish (are you seeing the trend?) and have an impending need to hear laughter, I'll ask him to name another body part. This usually works best on a repeat ticklee, who knows that I know his hot spots. When he names the body part that I'm dying to dig in to, I then ask him how much I'm going to tickle him there and wait very impatiently for his answer. And then I ask him how long I'm going to tickle that part of him. With each answer, he has to say the full sentence such as, "You're going to tickle my sides, very hard, for 10 seconds." By that time he's talked me into it.

Okay, sorry for the long reply, but this thread had me intrigued. And apologies now, because I'm a male, and I know how "ew" m/m is to many here.

As I was laughing hysterically, tied spreadeagled, with Mistress Zara using an electric toothbrush on my soles and Mistress Kassandra digging all ten fingers into my ribcage, MK said, "Does that tickle? Just a little bit? Excellent, that's just what we wanted."

I struggled harder and laughed louder and then she delivered the best line I've ever heard from a tickler:

"I want you to know something. It amuses me that you're being tickled to the point of suffering. It amuses me greatly."

Well I've had a number of classics over the years *laughs* but I've got a t-shirt that says "Not ticklish" on it, you can imagine this is a huge taunt to guys to have a go at me (and it always works :p).

Must say i liked both of these ones myself, that second one would probably work on me for sure

though my favorite lines

as a ler during last year new years eve : "Think of it this way you'll be the first person to laugh in 09 and the last to laugh in 08!"

as a Lee: "Still think my nails aren't real dear?"

:facepalm: I can totally see you saying the first one too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back