• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your best verbal teasing line!

Not very good for teasing, but pretty funny when I thought about it. xD
It was from earlier yesterday. (as a 'lee)

Me: I'm not ticklish! (while sliding on my back laughing)
I'm not ticklish! (still laughing, trying to wriggle away)
I'm not TICKLISH! (LMAO and jerking around like a fool)

Still don't really get what I was trying to accomplish...I mean, he could obviously tell(and knew it from before as well)that I was :p

When I find a spot that gets a particularly good reaction, I'll say something like "Aww, doesn't that just suck?" :D

hmm how about this one...... "hmmm this is only the teasing.....wait til i really get in the mood to tickle torture you"

"Why are you asking me to stop? You willingly let me tie you up so i can do this to you"

My favorite is Laugh if you want me to keep tickling.

Hiya :bunny:
Speaking more as a 'lee the lines that have tormented me include:
He's sitting on my arms extended over my head and staring down at me as his wiggling fingers hover above my exposed armpits. "tickle tickle." it's like my whole body convulses in reaction even though nothing is happening quite yet. Then as his grin widens and his fingers start their ticklish caress he says softly, "the thing about tickle torture is that right now you'd give anything to pull your arms down, wouldn't you? But -you can't. tickle tickle tickle...":evilha:
OMG! it was like I went nuts! :wowzer:
Totally loved it! :veryhappy

Another weird teasing thing that my brothers used to do on me is hold me down and tickle me while telling the most lame or gross jokes they could think of then make fun of me for laughing at things I would normally consider dumb or disgusting. totally HATED that!! :Grrr: But it was effective as a tease. ;)

Hope that helps!
Many blessings in 2010 everyone!

chickles:redheart:

How about this. Once you get the lee into full blown hysteria and incontrollable laughter say " If you want the tickling to stop then stop laughing"

V

"What's wrong with you..? Distracting me with all that noisy giggling... Can't you see I'm working here?!"

"Stop screaming like a banshee and let me get my jollies!"

I love "Aww, Is somebody ticklish?" and "What are you gonna do about it?" Either of those usually does it for me

One ex boyfriend who didn't know my fetish once while tickling me was saying "Oh I AM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL YOU PEE YOURSELF!" Pee pee is not my idea of fun but it was a nice tease.

This one only really works with fellow ticklephiles, so give it a try at your next gathering:

Stare them in the face right before play and just utter "the word": tickle.

As a lee my favorite tease is the opening to a tickling session where im tied down and my girlfriend says "where shall I tickle first?...Here?....Or Here?...Or how about Here?" doing very short soft quick tickles on all of my most ticklish spots. Drives me mad I almost want to shout "get the fuck on with it!". My other favorite is when im about to come and she's still ticlking me is "Does my little tickle whore want to come? Is she going to come from a just a little bit of me tickling her little clitty?" drives me insane! x)

One of my tickle friends has a sexy New York accent and anything he says gives me goosebumps. But I like how he keeps an ongoing dialogue during play. He will tell me to place my feet in his lap and ask if I am ready. Anytime a man has my feet in his lap, I am absolutely ready but the way he says it....

"I'm not gonna stop tickling untill you tell what the heck is so damn funny?"

Was tickling my girlfriend the other day and used the following on her:

Her: "Hahahahahanottherenotherehahaha Mercy! Mercymercymercymercymercy!"
Me:"bienvenu."
Her:"Thats not what I meant! DAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Quick French Lesson:
merci = Thank you
bienvenu = You're Welcome

Quick French Lesson:
merci = Thank you
awesome.:wahooo:

Quick French Lesson:
merci = Thank you

classic

Quick French Lesson:
merci = Thank you

I agree with the persons above, this is a funny one. :D

"Isn't duct tape wonderful, i can torture your belly and you can't even fight back!"

Verbal teasing

If your being tickled or you like to do the tickling, what is the best line you have heard or used?

This concept is priceless. An aunt long ago once told me that 'tickling' IS the perfect tease. It's hard to improve on that.

Disclaimer: I've posted this before as far back as the AMT days. So feel free to skip over it.

The first couple of years after my wife and I were married I used to tickle my mother-in-law, and to this day I don't know why she didn't kill me in my sleep. She knew full well that I tickled her daughter even before we were married, but I don't think she ever volunteered to be one of my victims, although, in one respect she was the classic ticklee.

My father-in-law passed away before my wife and I ever met. My wife told me she never once saw anyone tickle her mother, including her Dad, even a simple poke on the ribs until I came along. So I was the first in a long, long time, at least. Great Caesar's Ghost I tortured that woman!

I never once tickled her before my wife and I were married. The first time I did it post marriage, it was in her own home, meaning her own castle where she was supposed to be safe. I pinned her down on her living room floor and tickled her ribs forever. Somewhere between thirty seconds and a minute into it she screamed out loud, "I can't stand it!" When I stopped I still had her arms pinned over her head under my legs. As she finally was able to inhale a glorious breath she looked up at me and said, "I'm going to kill you!"

Well, that started a tickle war, or more aptly, a tickling you can't imagine. I tickled her armpits and tummy and ribs and made her say I was her favorite son-in-law. I made her apologize for threatening the life of her favorite son-in-law.

Before that tickling ended I made that poor woman say my favorite line in mother-in-law tickling. Bear in mind I was in my mid-twenties and she was in her mid-fifties. I forced her to laugh until my fingers got tired. Then I made her say, and she did, "I'll be a good girl from now on! I promise!"

When I finally let her up she sat on the floor there next to the sofa. Her clothes her a mess, and so was her hair which she kind of straightened with her hand, looked at me, shook her head as if to say, "I can't believe you did that." Then she just giggled.

That giggle may have been the worst thing she could do because it guaranteed she was going to get tickled half to death whenever I felt like it after that.

When a woman can't protect herself from a tickler, she has to defend herself by what she says. It better be good if she has to say it while she is being tickled. My mother-in-law had a real problem in that. Almost everything she said made me tickle with greater enthusiasm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back