• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Bucket List.

That's... creepy. I will give you $500 American if you can get him to pose with his motorbike and a red clown nose for a photo.

He would probably slam the door in my face if I asked, despite my need for $500 American.

Judging by his cousin's record, if that was the worst that happened to you it'd be a good day. xP

Its his brother that was the serial killer, and I don't think it's genetic.

In the meantime, here's a creepy song by Sufjan Stevens called "John Wayne Gacy Jr." off his "Come On Feel the Illinoise" album.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/otx49Ko3fxw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/otx49Ko3fxw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think we're hijacking by the way...

10.) Visit Ireland and have a stout in a old style pub.

10.) Visit Ireland and have a stout in a old style pub.

1) Go to Ireland--a lifelong dream of mine--and visit every Pub throughout the whole entire country

LOL! Lotsa' Irish pub fantasies... Been there, done it... Actually had a more memorable time in a pub in northern England... Barkeep was pretty wasted himself and allowed one of my friends to try (on the house) something obscenely expensive that looked ancient and had a whole adult rattlesnake in the bottom of the bottle... Then, before we left, he hefted each of us spontaneously (and individually) across his shoulders and spun us around. Bear of a man -- was afraid he was gonna' dash my brains out on something when he tried spinning me -- but he managed. He was more stable spinning than he was standing still, thank Jeebus. :)

LOL! Lotsa' Irish pub fantasies... Been there, done it... Actually had a more memorable time in a pub in northern England... Barkeep was pretty wasted himself and allowed one of my friends to try (on the house) something obscenely expensive that looked ancient and had a whole adult rattlesnake in the bottom of the bottle... Then, before we left, he hefted each of us spontaneously (and individually) across his shoulders and spun us around. Bear of a man -- was afraid he was gonna' dash my brains out on something when he tried spinning me -- but he managed. He was more stable spinning than he was standing still, thank Jeebus. :)

I didn't mention pubs, we might go to one...but frankly I just wanna take this little irish Hobbit I married somewhere that he looks like he should actually be, and since we still haven't located the Shire we'll have to settle for Ireland :gbtoast:

er, uh...randomly off the top of my head (which really isn't how a bucket list should be generated but I'll edit later if needed)

- visit Scotland and Wales

- travel cross country with my dog(s)

- learn to scuba dive

- get back to acting

- win lots of money and spend my days randomly choosing animal shelters to donate it to

- visit England again

- go to Alaska

- go to Newfoundland again

- camp on Assateaque Island in the autumn when no one else is there

10) Get married
9) Have children
8) Invent something useful that people need
7) Complete the Iron Butt Association Trans Americas Challenge: On a motorcycle Prudhoe Bay, Alaska to Ushuaia, Argentina (15,051 miles in 40 days)
6) Travel to each continent
5) Get my PhD in Philosophy
4) Write a book and have it published
3) Go paragliding in New Zealand
2) Start a charitable foundation finding a cure or supporting a cause that I feel strongly about.
1) Staying alive long enough to watch my children grow get married and have children and watch them grow get married and hold my great grandchildren.

Last edited:
let's see if I can come up with ten...

- buy a motorhome and tavel across the USA for as long as I want
- visit Australia
- visit China
- visit India
- swim with dolphins
- whale watching
- adopt a big dog
- one day retiring somewhere close to the Ocean
- find Mr. Right
- hit a huge Jackpot to be able to do all the travelling I want to do

Crap, I forgot one thing I have on my bucket list.

-Win a nobel prize in medicine.

1. Become happy with what I have and where I am no matter who I'm with, whatever those are at any given moment.

2. Travel the world to places that make me uncomfortable because of the incredible shift in culture forcing me to learn new things, see new places, and meet new people. (I'm thinking maybe a long stay at an Ashram, visiting Japan for sushi and seeing the history with all the new stuff as well, visiting the markets of Egypt and seeing the pyramids, etc). And of course as per Ashram, I need to learn to meditate and find my inner peace.

3. Buy a house in a nice, country area where I have lots of willow trees (and others), a lovely yard with a tree swing, a little creek to go fishing in, and lots of yard area for cats I would adopt from the shelter to roam (see out in the country they are considered BARN animals...and when neutered/ spayed stay close to where the food is), and perfectly awesome neighbors who love getting together for games, food, fun, etc.

4. Learn to speak Italian, continue learning spanish, and maybe pick of smatterings of a little of everything along the way (you know, as long as I'm learning).

5. To be self supportive by becoming a famous illustrator and writing my own How-to books in comic form. (Not even how-to, perhaps a learning series for kids so they can have a more interesting outlet for absorbing information for school that they have to.)

6. Learn to play the violin.

7. Coming into (either by earning or winning) a large sum of money so I can pay off my parents debts, and that of my friends so they don't have to worry so much anymore. And finally be able to have enough money to get a nice car that won't die or need random insanely expensive repairs so that I don't ever need to be afraid of the next time it won't function.

8. Raise a child so I can give them the time and care I wish I had been given to me. (We can go to zoos, plays, the park, the science museum, the movie theatre...or even eat popcorn at home while playing Monopoly or video games. They can make new friends and have life's journey while I will always be there as their biggest support and cheerleader.)

9. Become a necessity in a cause...do something worthwhile for the world to improve any given area no matter it's status so kids growing up now can succeed in areas we never could.

10. Have an good, interesting life.

Find the right woman, get married, settle down, be a good father, etc.

Go on a couple of long sailing voyages. I'd like to go island-hopping in the Caribbean for about six months. That'll be practice for the big one - the Pacific. I'd want to hit Rapa Nui (Easter Island), Bora Bora, Tahiti, and Hawaii.

There are a lot of trips I want to take - Iceland, Sweden, Spain, and maybe a South American tour.

That'll be the gyroscope effect. ;)

Alas, inebriation, much like religion, doesn't mesh well with such scientific concepts...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWBRQH5SBNE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lWBRQH5SBNE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No, my friend... ...that'll be luck. ;)

10. Go on a bear hunting trip in Canada
9. BASE jumping
8. Be involved in a high speed police chase on the highway
7. Go on a covert secrets ops mission when I join the Air Force
6. Mastermind a high tech jewel robbery in Europe
5. Negotiate a hostage situation
4. Obtain a ranking position in the Air Force
3. Assassinate someone
2. Be gang tickled by at least 5 guys...HOT....!
1. Be involved in a world championship karate tournament

In no particular order:

10) Get my PhD in Physics
9) Play for over 1,000 people with my band
8) Have kids
7) Get married
6) Finish my fluency in Chinese and learn German
5) Spend at least a year teaching in another country
4) Go back and finish my black belt
3) Get signed to a label
2) Backpack through the Amazon
1) Set foot on every continent

Like everyone else, i've got a lot more, but here's what springs to mind
Achieve black belt in Ninjitsu
DJ at a big event or club (my choice of music)
Get a degree
Fall in love
Have kids eventually
Skydive
Sing my heart out in front of thousands of people
Buy my parents a house to retire in
Go mountain biking on a mountain:rockon:
Go to a music festival

I have way too many things on my list.

Narrowing 10 will be difficult

In no particular order:

1 - Sky Dive
2 - Explore New Zealand
3 - Record An Album
4 - Set a Dove Free
5 - Be in two places at once
6 - Find Friends I can count on
7 - Ride a horse on the beach
8 - Find My "True Love" fall in love and marry him (cliche I know)
9 - Own my own business
10 - Adopt

- Travel to Spain
- Spend one summer break doing something completely philanthropic
- Start a family
- Get a masters in music composition
- Buy real estate
- Do a 100 mile bike ride
- Reach and permanently maintain my goal weight
- Cook a delicious 4 course meal
- Write and publish a piece of music
- Play another recital

-Go visit Australia. For some reason Australia has always facinated me with the topography.

-Become fluent in a second language.

-Run in a marathon. I'm actually close to achieving this one.

-Earn a PhD.

-Learn to play another musical instrument.

-Play golf at a course where they have held the US open or the PGA championship.

-Go to a Cubs game at Wrigley

-Go to a Notre Dame football game

-Hit a hole in one

-Finish writing my book

-Release an album of electronic music (almost there!!)

-Release a metal album.

-Take my folks to my favorite club in Melbourne, 'Two Floors Up' and have them rock out with me for a night.

-Try LSD with Mum. She'll love it, I just know it.

-Have a son and a daughter, to bring meaning to this life.

-Wear the bucket as a hat and once completed, use the list as toilet paper.

-Xionking

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back