• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your call.

MrChippiesTMF

TMF Regular
I will be meeting up with someone from on here for our second session next week. She is stupidly ticklish all over - i mean to the point where she screams and wriggles if you just point a finger near her.
We are meeting up for a few drinkies beforehand somewhere and I have set her the challenge of putting her feet in my lap under the table for the entire time it takes her to drink a pint.

lers and lees welcome to post a quick request / suggestion as to what should happen during this time (keep it legal and subtle folks!) and Ill be happy to reply with what worked out.

ps - regular pedicures mean these are the softest feet ive ever come across. :)

All I can say for it would be drag your index fingers from her heel to the base of her toes. :)
And repeat as often as possible. LOL

also - she has been reading this thread too. Been pestering her to send me a pic of her feet so i can post it - im sure she'd be a bit quicker if you all joined in.

if i were tickling her i'd tickle her feet and belly button for as long and often as possible...have a great you two :clap:

as promised boys and girls - the softest feet ever!
btw as a further dare, I said if anyone guesses who this is from their feet, she will do a 2 on 1 session at a local dungeon (subject to vetting and you not being a weirdo!)

IMG-20120724-WA0000.jpgIMG-20120724-WA0001.jpg

If I were to hazard the wildest of guesses, I would take a chance and say it's Hyper_Ticklish as well, but maybe this is a red-herring........who knows? :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back