• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your fave writer

Duke Diablo

4th Level Red Feather
Hi guys. Here's me with one more of my stupid ideas. Ah, well, might as well share it with ya guys now that I've started mumbling all this nonsense, and hope nobody gets offended by this.
My idea is to hold a kind of a poll to see whose writings does the public like most by letting you vote it out. However, being that the list of writers who write here is quite long, it can't be narrowed down to 10 people, which is the maximum of poll options on this forum. And that is why I wanted to open this thread... consider it a prequalification of some sort, to see which 10 (nick)names should go into the finals. So how do we do it? Easy. All you gotta do is pick up to four writers you would like to nominate for the finals and post them here. When you nominate, please only nominate people who you'd vote for in the poll (I'm guessing nobody will have more than 4 writers she or he is undecided about). I'm going to count the votes and place the final results here in this post, so that we can have a clear overview of the nominees and the votes. The ten people with most votes will then be included in the new thread with a poll, where the winner will be voted out.
I'm thinking about all of this as a matter of fun, and with no real award given to the winner except prestige. Anybody who has written and posted a story on here is eligible (except for me, the organizer, of course;) ). If the management (mods and admins) think that this is a bad idea, or that I have overstepped my boundaries, feel free to remove my thread, and you have my sincerest apologies.

So, anyways, let's start out with the nominees: I would like to nominate two writers, which I have managed to single out of the crowd of great writers (it wasn't easy, really guys, all of you are great and unique in your styles and in your own way): Bashiku and MistressValerie. If a finale occurs, I'll have to think for a long time between those two.

Nominees:
Bashiku: 1 vote
MistressValerie: 1 vote
Grolsch: 1 vote
Luckycat: 1 vote
Relent<: 1 vote
Jaynin: 1 vote

Again, if anyone has a prob with this thread, feel free to take it down, with my sincerest apologies.

Last edited:
You can't be nominated...! Too bad... Well I will have to look up through few favorites before I give my vote...

Nominating Luckycat... best serial writer there is on this site!

Relent< for "the counsellor story"

the best and the greatest one in history

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back