• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite dessert?

David Presents

TMF Poster
What is your favorite dessert to order when you eat out in a sit-down restaurant? A dessert offered at your favorite restaurant that is a little too gourmet for you to make at home.

Something that we have here which is called "petit catu"

It´s generally a hot muffin with cream hot chocolate inside, served with vanilla icecream.

It´s simply amazing!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm not really a dessert kinda gal - and when I do get it's simple. Plain cheesecake...pumpkin pie...something like that.

There is this one fast food place near me that used to have the best chocolate pie....nothing I ever got in a restaurant was as good.

I used to get these little raspberry tarts at a tearoom that i loved. Sometimes i would skip lunch altogether, order a coffee and tarts.

I LOVE going to asian bakeries and ordering fresh taro buns.

Churros and honey was a good regional favorite for me but since i've moved away from anyplace that has even heard of a churro i replace the void with chocolate cannolis... the churro now has a runner up.

There's a cafe on the Isle of Arran in Scotland, which serves the worlds best sticky toffee pudding. :D

the dessert fondue at the melting pot. I need to go back there soon, yum.

I don't know the name, but there is a desert I had in NY that had cognac and butterscotch that a friend had me try. I loved it.

Churros and honey was a good regional favorite for me but since i've moved away from anyplace that has even heard of a churro i replace the void with chocolate cannolis... the churro now has a runner up.

Actually, if you guys ever take a ride up to the Thousand Islands area, there's a little shop on the docks at Bolt Castle that always had really good churros. As of last fall, they were still there. They had lots of other goodies as well. Mmmmm!

As for me and deserts, I don't have any real favs. It depends on my mood. I'm generally much to full to get one when we eat out. There are a couple spots around with good cheesecake. But, most of what places serve is far too sweet for my tastes. I much prefer my own deserts...and have no problem making something a little extra special when the mood strikes us.

prepared by me whip cream on my toes! Now that's good dessert!

For me I love vanilla bean ice cream and popcorn mixed! Yum

Anything I didn't have to make is already a favorite. Picking one, I would have to say turtle cheesecake.

Wow, thank you everyone who answered! I received some helpful ideas about what people like, as well as a couple... interesting replies!

As for myself, I would say pecan pie first, and then key lime pie.

My favourite dessert is anything hard and lickable...

M&M's, Hard chocolate shavings on top of cake, Chocolate chips, that puke-green Doge Neon I found at the auto wreckers once...

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back