• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Piece of Tickling Media

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Out of all the clips, pictures, stories and all other pieces of tickling media which is your all-time favorite? It was very hard for me to decide that my favorite piece of tickling media is a clip from tickleabuse titled "Damsel in Distress". The way Erin reacts to Tasha's tickling is priceless and hilarious.

I cant remember which one it was but its a hogtied.com clip, its a whip or tickle scenario with a red head chained spread eagle to the floor, its very dramatic and her reactions are perfect, very intense.

This is a hard question to answer as there is so much out there today!
For me Ticklish Advertiser holds a special place in my heart from Stryker. 10/10 lee and she had a really cool personality it seemed.

Some of Augustine's drawings are certainly among my favorites. :D

There's a clip on TicklingParadise, it was never released as an actual series. It was one of those underground videos that I guess had been made but didn't ever make it to the shelf.

So anyway, there's this woman, her ankles are secured in stocks and her feet tickled by two sets of hands covered in gray gloves with the camera focusing strictly on her bare feet. Now, I've seen probably thousands of tickling media but this is absolutely one of the greatest clips of all time.

They tickle this poor woman to hoarse. She kicks frantically trying to free herself. Her feet arch on occasion, toes curl, spread, wiggle, whatever you want to name it. The clip is just under 2 minutes and from the time that clip begins to the end, she goes buckwild. She goes nuts. And it's an infectious laughter, very genuine, you can absolutely tell that the two sets of hands tickling her feet really sets her out of this world. They really tickle her good, to the point of hoarse. First she begins to lightly kick and move her feet in different angles to avoid the tickling hands and then she really cranks up as her laugh gets louder and she goes ape shit hysterical.

This clip is one of my favorites and if you haven't checked it out, you must. It's an old clip, very old, but it still beats out most of the competition out there. I've seen a lot of clips and I've seen material from a lot of studios. This clip is the real deal and is probably the most authentic tickling clip I've ever seen. You can tell the woman is seriously ticklish and not trying to force her laughter. Watch that clip if you haven't. All time classic.

Is this clip still on their website? If so, do you know what the title of the clip is? I wouldn't know what I was looking for, as there may be more than one that looks similar.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back