• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite tickled-laughter faces?

Ticklurk

TMF Novice
(This might be better off in the "images" forum, but since I don't have any images to post, I thought it may be a faux pas to post there. Mods, please move to the appropriate section if appropriate!)

I'm trying to find references to improve my drawings and was curious what everyone's favorite tickling-induced laughing faces were? Any particular features you look for?

--Lurk.

I'm just in love with Irina's natural expressions of despair when tickled. It's also so cute when she raises her brows. Maybe this would be useful.
Sequence 01.Still030.jpgSample.Still053.jpgIrina faceup.Still053.jpgIrina faceup.Still059.jpgIrina faceup.Still060.jpg

Last edited:
With all the tickling content here, including the images and video sections in particular, I wonder why you need face references here when there are so many across the forum.

With all the tickling content here, including the images and video sections in particular, I wonder why you need face references here when there are so many across the forum.

Convenience. And the fact that he's guaranteed to find exactly what he's looking for this way. As someone who regularly has to sift through the web looking for the perfect reference image for art, I can attest that having a bunch of references of exactly what you need all in one place is beyond useful. XD

I‘ve had many favorites over the years, but I submit that this week's Pic of the Week is fantastic. Her expression is captivating - it is reactive, reflexive, tortured, and (I think) genuine. From her expression, her laughter seems to be involuntary/induced. That is the essence of tickling. Capture that in your work, and you will do well.

Convenience? Look at all the laughing faces just in the ads on the left. This place swims with laughing women.

Thank you tickletherapist and rwd1731! Exactly the kind of details I was hoping for. I am curious about the difference of perception between the "eyebrows up" and "eyebrows down". Sometimes I feel like the latter implies higher intensity than the former, but then sometimes I see it reversed, with the "eyebrows up" expression seeming to indicate a total loss of control. I'm sure to some degree it depends on the person, but it just seems like there must be some trend... Anyway, again, thank you -- exactly what I was looking for!

MrTicklefeet, good question. It's not that I can't find pictures, nor even that I'm looking for a ready resource to have handy as in arachnid95's estimation, but rather that I was curious about what images would be chosen. I wondered what, other than the obvious, they might have in common. Hope this sheds some light on my thought process!

I like the mouth wide open, eyes squeezed shut face where you can see a little bit of wrinkle around the eyes meaning they're shut tight and so it must really be getting to them. Hard to put into words but the kinda face where you can see the hysteria even though you can't hear anything. You can see what I mean in the links below.

http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=099692363_Image90_123_1059lo.jpg
http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=906975948_Image98_123_179lo.jpg
http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=262836&d=1313691329

Interesting thoughts, Ticklurk. I guess it depends on the person as you said.
It seems to me that "eyebrows down" is when you are struggling hard to endure the tickling sensations, usually also with all muscles of the body being tense and trying to not let it out, while "eyebrows up" indicates that all muscles and nerves ran out of strength to hold anymore and that's when they give up and body language shows total loss of control, as you said, which is also close to "silent laughter" phenomenon.

I like the mouth wide open, eyes squeezed shut face where you can see a little bit of wrinkle around the eyes meaning they're shut tight and so it must really be getting to them. Hard to put into words but the kinda face where you can see the hysteria even though you can't hear anything. You can see what I mean in the links below.

http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=099692363_Image90_123_1059lo.jpg
http://img268.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=906975948_Image98_123_179lo.jpg
http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=262836&d=1313691329

Great Idea for a thread!! I'll be interested to see how it continues!

I like the helpless, almost lost look in her eyes when she knows she's at the brink of using her safe word, but can't get it out because she's laughing hysterically. Love it

Thanks for the continued discussion & linked pics! FeatherEndeavor, precisely the input I'm seeking -- thanks! They are great examples of the expression you describe. tickletherapist, I wonder, if the eyebrows-up tends to be from relaxed muscles, is there a tendency for this expression during lulls in tickling? (Time for me to review some videos and find out...)

barefeetarebest, glad you enjoy the thread :) And b0xr, that does sound good! Do you have any favorite vids or pics of this type of moment?

SadCuzNotTcklsh, very nice and very relevant! Thank you for the link -- I'll be perusing it!

tickletherapist, I wonder, if the eyebrows-up tends to be from relaxed muscles, is there a tendency for this expression during lulls in tickling? (Time for me to review some videos and find out...)
Well, actually not relaxed muscles but "giving up muscles", subconsciously "showing" the opposite to struggling.
The same as the reaction of throwing her head back - showing her throat to the opponent to surrender, which is an instinct we got from animals.

My favorite laughter face is when they're enjoying it.

As seen below, I also love the happy anticipation smile before tickling (the girl in this video, Avril, my favorite ever, from Czech Tickling, has REALLY ticklish feet.)

I also love the smile/laughter after the tickling, since her feet, especially in pantyhose, were SO ticklish, she couldn't stop howling with laughter even after
the other girl stopped tickling the bottom of her feet!

Attachments

• Avril08.jpg
    Avril08.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Avril22.jpg
    Avril22.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Avril23.jpg
    Avril23.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Avril24.jpg
    Avril24.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 50
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back