• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Tickling Scenes From Movies

From the woefully few tickling scenes the movies have provided us, what are your favorite ones...with a description if you like.

Shirley MacLaine

It's an older movie now but. It's called a Change of Seasons. And Shirley MacLaine gets tickled real good. As she's being tickled she says I thinking I'm ticklish !

I'll probably think of more later, but some of my favorites are the scenes from Poltergeist (there are actually two of them) and Urban Cowboy.

For me it’s North to Alaska. I’m my opinion, a top notch foot tickling clip.

So many but I can tell you for recent ones, the Emily Ratajkowski scene(s) in this movie "Welcome Home" is pretty hot. The scene with Carol Burnette (of all people) in the movie "Between Friends" was a pivotal scene for me when I was 12 or 13. There are so many; I would disagree with the OP on the point that there are "woefully few". I see it differently: I think there are TONS waiting to be discovered; I know I discover them constantly!

All the scenes that were mentioned by the Hemmen and Tikrikwere are all among the ones that got me through the 80s, before I was aware of a single soul was into this. I'd play hooky from school to get these scenes! ("North To Alaska" I didn't know about until the internet,but my god, did I hunt that scene down! Took me years to find it!)

I still will watch virtually any movie, if not only just to see if there's something for the TMF hidden in there. :)

Last edited:
Barbarella. When she is naked inside the Sex Machine. She jumps and giggles when it tickles her.

The Brothers Karamazov (1958) has this scene, and it goes on for quite some time:

Lee J. Cobb is the tickler and relatively unknown actress Gloria Pall is the ticklee. She was found and contacted by TMF member Daddy which led to her publishing the book shown.

Attachments

• brothers K.jpg
    brothers K.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 90
My favorites are two already mentioned - the Shirley MacLain one from A Change of Seasons and the Emily Ratajkowski one (there are actually two in that movie, one at the very beginning that I don't think has been clipped yet) from Welcome Home.

And also the one with Charlotte Gainsbourg in the movie The Cement Garden.

All three of those look very real - I feel like they reveal something about the actress in the scene.

My favorites are two already mentioned - the Shirley MacLain one from A Change of Seasons and the Emily Ratajkowski one (there are actually two in that movie, one at the very beginning that I don't think has been clipped yet) from Welcome Home.

And also the one with Charlotte Gainsbourg in the movie The Cement Garden.

All three of those look very real - I feel like they reveal something about the actress in the scene.

That's the best, when you can see it in the actresses face.

There's a clip with Rachel Leigh Cook; the tickle itself is NOTHING. But she's supposed to be surprised by it,and you can see her smirking in anticipation before the guy gets anywhere near her.

The same phenomenon happens in THIS fantastic mainstream clip from a G.W. Pabst film....obviously she's anticipating the tickling before it happens.....(and the rest of the scene is great as well):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Pabst-s-Cose-de-Pazzi-(1954)&highlight=Pabst

That's the best, when you can see it in the actresses face.

There's a clip with Rachel Leigh Cook; the tickle itself is NOTHING. But she's supposed to be surprised by it,and you can see her smirking in anticipation before the guy gets anywhere near her.

The same phenomenon happens in THIS fantastic mainstream clip from a G.W. Pabst film....obviously she's anticipating the tickling before it happens.....(and the rest of the scene is great as well):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Pabst-s-Cose-de-Pazzi-(1954)&highlight=Pabst

That's one of my favorite aspects of a good mainstream scene, when you can tell that the actress is anticipating it even though her character is not supposed to know it's coming.

In the movie Heartbreaker from 1983, actress Dawn Dunlap is tickled on her feet and ribs, good begging and reactions, m/f btw, one of my favorites.

You think this kind of thing may have influence Franco Saudelli's artwork? Italians have a thing for DiD's and feet. That was a great clip!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back