• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite F/M clip?

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
What is it? :) I really love it when the women are in complete control and they are sadistic and almost patronising when it is a f/m clip. So what is your favourite? :)

her sadistic side is fantastic! There is also a very good one with Taylor Raz, but the best ever is Priscilla James tickling a hooded man (I wish I were the victim)!

Diego, just above, mentioned Priscilla James...her classic clips tickling that hooded guy are just great. Since I'm SO much more ticklish on my upper body than I am on my feet, my very favorite one of the series (own them all) is this UB one from 2006...

http://www.clips4sale.com/601/374496

For others in the set on that site just search Priscilla. :)

Another favorite clip I bought a few years ago is "Tickling Dungeon" on the Lady Veronique Berlin section of C4S here...

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15863/

And I still really like that nice FREE FF/M clip on Vimeo that I've cited before here...

http://vimeo.com/24704627

All these are still available, including the James one. I have other favorites in my "library", but that will do for now. :)

OBF

Best ever is definitely "ticklish BJ" from ticklehorror.com with G-spot...next closest is an fff/m clip from ticklehorr featuring 2 black and a white women (not sure what its called). Wish I had the full videos of those 2

I would love to see something these days even close to as good as 'Priscilla's Lair'. It is THE best F-M clip ever! Seriously, just so awesome...would def like to see more like that. Amazing ler, not annoying and genuinely very ticklish lee = the perfect F-M clip! Any suggestions for other great F-M clips, let me know...

I noticed that about 90% of f/m videos suck because the females just suck at tickling. They're barely ever aggressive and don't tickle well at all. Anyone agree?

I noticed that about 90% of f/m videos suck because the females just suck at tickling. They're barely ever aggressive and don't tickle well at all. Anyone agree?

Are you that jackass on YouTube that goes on literally every f/m video and posts some variation of this?

Found a clip online called caught in a lie. It does not say which company produced it, but its pretty good. All foot tickling.

I want to say this came off the old 'The Laughter' site and was handed out for free, so I'm posting it.

If I'm wrong and it was then and still is now copyrighted, let me know so I don't get shitcanned.

Its such a shame that f/m lovers have to pay for good f/m clips. When every other form of tickling is free and easy to access. Its a conspiracy god dam it

Tickle Biatch's "Nurse Mercy" was the best.

Unfortunately, she's removed the links to her video and it's no longer available.

Where else can we see the full video of The Laughter's 'Caught in a Lie"?

Tickle Biatch's "Nurse Mercy" was the best.

Unfortunately, she's removed the links to her video and it's no longer available.

Um she absolutely sucked at tickling....I wouldn't even call what she did "tickling" it was more like caressing.

I'll second that. She may have done a couple... there's a series with clips labeled tc 6003, 6004 and 6005 where she tickles a hooded guy's feet in stocks for 15 straight minutes altogether. My favorite.

I would love to see something these days even close to as good as 'Priscilla's Lair'. It is THE best F-M clip ever! Seriously, just so awesome...would def like to see more like that. Amazing ler, not annoying and genuinely very ticklish lee = the perfect F-M clip! Any suggestions for other great F-M clips, let me know...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back