• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite picture.

Happened across this old thread and noted that there are no M/M favorites. Of course, such are relatively rare, but here are two. Advisory: Somewhat explicit.

DADT.gif HELL.gif

Well, I looked all over for it on the internet and couldn't find it. I don't have it any more, but it's an old BAC drawing with an old west prospector tickling the tied soles of a cowgirl "tenderfoot". It's appealing to me for two reasons. One, the bound tenderfoot has had the crotch of her britches cut out and the flap of the fabric tacked to the ground for later fun. And second, the old prospector has quite the large stiffy while he is working those soles, but it's being serviced by a fetching Native American gal.

The idea of getting "serviced" by a female while tickling another has immense appeal to me. :)

Well, I looked all over for it on the internet and couldn't find it. I don't have it any more, but it's an old BAC drawing with an old west prospector tickling the tied soles of a cowgirl "tenderfoot". It's appealing to me for two reasons. One, the bound tenderfoot has had the crotch of her britches cut out and the flap of the fabric tacked to the ground for later fun. And second, the old prospector has quite the large stiffy while he is working those soles, but it's being serviced by a fetching Native American gal.

The idea of getting "serviced" by a female while tickling another has immense appeal to me. :)

Does it look a little something like this...?

Attachments

• bac088.jpg
    bac088.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,564
I love these three... The first one being from Farfat with his beautiful OC Tesa, the second being an image from Pawfeather displaying what I believe to be his greatest creations Poxy and Tasha, and the third is from Quinton Quill of his Argonian gal "Issuvi", being tickled by two Khajiit...

These images are some of my favorites, because they display a large amount of what I find the most appealing in tickle artwork, which is a high level of facial and body animation. I believe the beauty of tickling is not just in how the 'lee is tickled, but how they react to the tickling. Anyone can simply draw a laughing face, but showing a well animated expression will give something that a viewer can, in a way, "feel/sense". The picture has more "value" as they can easily see just how intense the tickling is for the lee, primarily by how their body twists or how their face scrunches in disagreeing frustration, or in accepting pleasure...

In addition to these artists, "The OZ" is a total master of this concept with every 'lee that he has drawn with amazing amount of body reactions... If I could post examples of his work here I most certainly would. ;)

1392692456.farfat_tickles_at_the_beach_by_farfat.jpg PFPublishing_Hold_It_by_PawFeather.png tickled_to_death_by_quintonquill-d7aho53.jpg

Does it look a little something like this...?

Awesome, thanks TM! I've never seen this pic in any better quality than what you've posted here. It's definitely seen a copy machine a few times! I remember looking at this pic a few times before I noticed Pocahontas on the right. I might start a discussion thread on this topic.. :)

There's one I found on the old Tickletown website years ago that was a one-page comic called "Dr. Sole," which featured BAC's eponymous character using dental tools to tickle a young lass. I can't seem to find that one anywhere.

yeah... THAT's the one from the magazine I mentioned, I'm sure of it.

I had the same magazine, CAB, and this was for sure the image, although it was B&W. I almost fainted when I saw it. It gave BACs address and he and I traded a couple snail mails and I ended up buying a few of his series.

If I recall, there was another tickle-related item in that article, but I can't remember what it was..

Edit - I remember now. It was a mention of a tickling club called "Feathermates"

Last edited:
There's one I found on the old Tickletown website years ago that was a one-page comic called "Dr. Sole," which featured BAC's eponymous character using dental tools to tickle a young lass. I can't seem to find that one anywhere.

Here you go.

Attachments

• bac069.jpg
    bac069.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 1,503
Well, I see that I managed to reboot this thread. So here are a couple more of my personal favorites: (1) a pair of buxom Saudelli ladies at the mercy of those sinister hooded dwarfs and (2) a modified version of an oldie but goodie with a classic theme.

dwarfs.gif cat_lover.gif

I had the same magazine, CAB, and this was for sure the image, although it was B&W. I almost fainted when I saw it. It gave BACs address and he and I traded a couple snail mails and I ended up buying a few of his series.

If I recall, there was another tickle-related item in that article, but I can't remember what it was..

Edit - I remember now. It was a mention of a tickling club called "Feathermates"

Yeah... wasnt it some kind of spa? Sporty something?

This one started me on my fetish for Asian tickling!ronc-3.jpg

Really? All I've ever known are those half-dozen pages. It'd be great if someone had additional pages to complete the set.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back