• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Last 24

If I could do anything? I would get on an MV Agusta F4CC and tear up the PCH carving the corners and hitting 195 on the straights.... I mean if I am going to only live 24 hours if I die in a horrible wreck I will only be missing a couple of hours right?

If I could do anything? I would get on an MV Agusta F4CC and tear up the PCH carving the corners and hitting 195 on the straights.... I mean if I am going to only live 24 hours if I die in a horrible wreck I will only be missing a couple of hours right?

That is be true. I would like to do something i have never done before like skydive. I am terrified of hights tho. Going scuba diving wouldn't be a bad idea either

id wanna spend it like Jack Bauer

You mean filming scenes of a TV show for 16 hours staying in a trailer memorizing lines and having to be up at 4am to get to the make up people so you can be ready?

You mean filming scenes of a TV show for 16 hours staying in a trailer memorizing lines and having to be up at 4am to get to the make up people so you can be ready?

No thats if i wanted to be Kiefer Sutherland , i said JacK Bauer lol

jack bauer is this pansy that is afraid of Chuck Norris....

i think i would prefer to not know they were my last 24hours because then i wouldnt be able to enjoy them.. id have the mental countdown going on in my head

i think i would prefer to not know they were my last 24hours because then i wouldnt be able to enjoy them.. id have the mental countdown going on in my head

Correct me if im wrong. It seems like you would just want to live an average day then!:shrug:

I would also like to ride the Dragon. LOL

PFFT Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer PJs

Jack Bauer died for his country twice , and lived to tell about it

see that is the problem Jack baurer died twice... Chuck norris never dies. ever.

Chuck Norris was originally cast as the main character in 24, but was replaced by the producers when he managed to kill every terrorist and save the day in 12 minutes and 37 seconds.

What do you mean by that?

you would have to watch the show but the joke is taken from two seasons

in season 2 - Jack was captured and tortured and during the interrorgation his heart stopped making him clinically dead but was brought back to life due to adrenalin shots

and * spolier alert *

at the end of season 4 in order to not be killed by someone in the government cuz he was to be handed over to the Chinese , he faked his own death using beta blockers and was brought back with adreniline shots

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back