• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Love/Hate spot or Spots

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
Now not to sure how many people have a ticklish spot that they love and hate
at the same time. So I'm wondering do you have a spot like that? I know mine are
my feet and sides. Both are badly ticklish, feet so bad I can't scratch them and flinch
when people go near em. So whats your spot?

Just above my knees and my thighs. Holy crap. I love being driven THAT kind of crazy but at the same time it's the one place I CANNOT hold still for and HAVE to thrash because it's so bad. *shudder*

~K

For me it's the usual suspect.s My bare feet are my favorite along with my pits and belly, but my sides are also quite deadly/fun.

Gotta go with sides. Being tickled everywhere else can be intense and fun at the same time. Focus on my sides for too long and my lungs might collapse like neutron stars. But I guess that's what a tickler likes to see :p

I'm gonna have to go with my feet. I find myself desiring someone to attack them sometimes, but as someone, or even I, touch them I flinch like crazy. It's almost unbearable, I can't imagine what people put in stocks go through XD

I see feet are a common spot for many haha

Haha that spot is no joke man. I can barely scratch an itch on my feet without flinching. It's terrible and thrilling at the same time when someone tickles my bare feet. Love/hate at its finest :D

I'm the same way Amon. I'm surprise none of the ladies have said hips,
from what I hear, its like a girls ultimate love hate spot.

for me its underarms. I wouldn't let anyone touch them lol especially if they are massaged and tickled. Even exfoliating them makes me squirm. My hips/pantyline is also a real bad spot.

Just above my knees and my thighs. Holy crap. I love being driven THAT kind of crazy but at the same time it's the one place I CANNOT hold still for and HAVE to thrash because it's so bad. *shudder*

~K

Thanks for that Karen ;) And as for the thrashing around, that's what ropes are for darling ;)

for me its underarms. I wouldn't let anyone touch them lol especially if they are massaged and tickled. Even exfoliating them makes me squirm. My hips/pantyline is also a real bad spot.

oooh didn't know bout the panty line...*smirks8

Buggy and Dragon...like you didn't know that already! :"> :p

~K

Yeah waistline is a killer.. regardless of whether it's in front or the back I can't deal with it. It's every bit as intense as between the toes, on the soles, underarms or ribs, but it borders on painfully ticklish, makes me spasm haha

I am a 'Ler so I can answer that for my 'lee. Her Love/hate spot, without a doubt, would be her feet. She loves the soft scratching tickles and can't stand the harder true tickling. Most of the other spots I tickle her is just torturous for her...and I take full advantage of them 😆

I will have to say... My inner thighs. I am overall a reeaally bad squirmer, but get near my inner thighs and I will go all Power Ranger Ninja Warrior on your arse. :p
Also, the backs of my knees.

Why am I telling you people this?!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back