• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Mama ...

BikerBadBoy

TMF Master
I love "Your mama" jokes. Here's a few.

That's why your mama is hunchback and your daddy left her cause she couldn't be straight up with him.

That's why your mama is cross-eyed and your daddy left her for seeing someone on the side.

That's why your mom is so stupid, she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the "W's".

That's why your mom is so stupid she took the Pepsi challange and chose Jiff.

That's why your mom is no stupid it takes her an hour to cook minute rice.

Please add to my collection if you know any. I got more. Just late at night. Can't remember.

BikerBadBoy said:
I love "Your mama" jokes. Here's a few.

That's why your mama is hunchback and your daddy left her cause she couldn't be straight up with him.

That's why your mama is cross-eyed and your daddy left her for seeing someone on the side.

That's why your mom is so stupid, she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the "W's".

That's why your mom is so stupid she took the Pepsi challange and chose Jiff.

That's why your mom is no stupid it takes her an hour to cook minute rice.

Please add to my collection if you know any. I got more. Just late at night. Can't remember.

ahh at least you didn't say a blonde mom....:angel:

Your Mama

That's why your mama is soooo fat, she's not allowed to wear a Malcolm X jacket cause helicopters keep tryin' to land on her back.

Your mum's so stupid she resorts to telling "Your mama/ mum" jokes.

Your mum is so stupid she went to watch Port Vale, filled with optimism.

Your mum is so stupid she considers Portsmouth a bona fide Premiership class outfit. Lualua? Fuck off.

Your mum is so dense she makes lead appear almost gas-like in comparison, your family dwells in a home entirely decorated with items purchased from Argos, and you are indeed a pikey. Dispose of yourself, walking toilet!

Your mum is so fat that she is at serious risk of diabetes and heart disease.

Your mum is so ugly she had to settle for your dad. Which mean's you're pretty much fucked.

And my all time favourite, supplied to us courtesy of the Lord Of Darkness himself:

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!1oneoneeleven

hmm i hate to tell overweight jokes but..

your mama is so fat..that when she takes a step, it registers on the richtor scale..

I once used a variation of this on Tamia and lived to tell about it.

Your Mama is so fat, when she steps on a dance floor the band skips.

I'm only posting one per thread, so I'm glad others are posting...

Your Momma's teeth so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter.

kered said:
Typical male... always bragging. :rolleyes: :p
kered said:
Lmao.

Although when I first read this, I thought you meant the band gets up and skips off of the dance floor. :wow:

Your Momma's so dumb, she got locked in a toilet and pissed herself.

Your Mama is so ugly the doctor slapped her when you were born.

Just for you Dirk...

Yo mama's so stupid she watches "The Three Stooges" and takes notes!

Your momma's house so small, her front door and back door are the same door.

kered said:

Well, thanks! Kered's mama is so fat, when she steps on the Weight Scales it says...'to be continued'...

Your mama so stupid, when someone told her it was chilly outside she went to get a bowl.

Yo mama is so stupid she stared at a carton of orange juice because it said 'concentrate'! :p

Your mama...

ticklingnemesis said:
Yo mama is so stupid she stared at a carton of orange juice because it said 'concentrate'! :p

Your mama is so stupid she sits on the t.v. and watches the couch.

BikerBadBoy said:
Your mama is so stupid she sits on the t.v. and watches the couch.

Your mama is so fat she went to Tokyo and everyone started screaming, "GODZILLA! GODZILLA! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Yo momma so fat, when she went out side in a red dress, everyone yelled, "HEY, KOOL-AID!"

Your mama

herotickle said:
Your mama is so fat she went to Tokyo and everyone started screaming, "GODZILLA! GODZILLA! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Well I can't really talk too bad about your mama. She did well in her big screen debut. As the star of King Kong.

I just gave your mama a piggyback ride, and she ways more than me (trust me, that's heavy)

your mama

herotickle said:
I just gave your mama a piggyback ride, and she ways more than me (trust me, that's heavy)

Your mama is so old when she was working the minimum wage was slavery.

Last edited:
Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind.

Yours is...

Your mom is so fat it wasn't the underground railroad until SHE sat on it.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back