• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Most Desired Tickle Fantasy???

witchtickler

TMF Expert
If today you had 24 hours of free uinterrupted time and could have your most desired tickle fantasy come true what would you choose? :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

desired tickle fantasy

My most desired tickle fantasy would be to be the ler and slowly lead the lee (chic) into the bedroom and even more slowly remove her clothes. Then gently tie her arms and legs to the posts and then talk to her about what and how I was about to tickle her. I woudl tease her by passing a few very light touches across her smooth underarms, senstive belly and superb inner tighs. After that, let the good times roll and really go at her starting with her underarms and working my way down to her feet until we both cannot take it any longer.

To add icing to the cake, we could switch if either of us has any enregy left.... Sigh......my true fantasy...................

Last edited:
If I had 24 hours of uninterupted tickling my choice is simple. It's Britney Spears, both her belly button and her feet :D

Damn! I have many LOL. Alot are role play stuff...im the ler of corse...a few that come to mind are boss/bad secretary, female robber breaks into my place, i catch her and give her a choice of jail or my own personal punnishment, bitchy cheerleader gets what she deserves..and many more :veryhappy

Never got to act any of em out yet...but I will when I find the right gal :imouttahe

Um... Any girl strapped in a stretch rack, and her feet placed in a pair of vices.

my fantasy came partially true, but not as much as I wanted. :cool2:

an ex tickled me to begging, to get her to stop, I had to serve her weekly party, nude.instead of serving, would have loved to have been tied and tickled by everyone there.

Actually...

...I'm living my fantasy. Here's to hoping everyone else's comes true, too! :rolleyes:

Gosh this is a tough one for me. My top tickle fantasy is about a tickling bandit, so acting it out with someone I knew for 24 hours would be overkill. The idea of a tickling bandit going around tickling women unsuspectingly for 24 hrs is illegal, because even if I knew the bandit thing was a hoax, and they didnt, it would be illegal in a sense.
So, as a consulation, my top tickling fantasy for 24 hours would probably be to tie up two or three gorgeous girls, whose most ticklish spots were their feet, and torment their feet with fingers, feathers, ice, my tounge, and every other possible instrument for 24 hrs. I'd need a few girls there to switch off, because tickling one girl for 24 hrs straight would prob make her pass out! I'd have to say to tie up about three girls either naked or in bra and panties, and tickle torture their feet, taking turns on each a little at a time, for 24 hrs. That would be a good tickle fantasy come true.

Mitch

WHOA!

This is not easy. I have to say, though, to have every girl I have ever had tickling fantasies about for the past four years to be stretched vertically by padded chains. Then tickle each girl for about 5-10 minutes on their stomach and feet, jumping from one girl to the next girl and just going around and around for hours.

Unforunately, the number of girls cames to about 50-100 or more, sooo I would probably spend only one or two sessions per girl.

Very hornifing and very satisifing.

Now that would be the perfect day. :rotate:

Okay... you asked for it so you get it. This is NOT for the faint of heart so beware.

I would love sometime for a guy that I am REALLY into to be making love to me while another girl tickles my upper body. Yeah, I realize that it would likely never happen but it'd be cool as hell!

Wow, I went back and read your fantasies after posting mine... you guys are SO vanilla compared to me! Not as an insult but damn... I must be out there. Oh well, I've never thought I was that normal.

My ultimate fantasy.

Getting gigglegal76, irishgirl5, mytoesareticklish, randi65tft, steph, ticklee1973, ticklekitten, tickeshotel and tygris in one room and tied spreadeagled to a bed each. Then tickling them intensely for a long time. And video taping it too.

Oh, and girls, you can have revenge...

:cool2: :veryhappy :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :feets: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- :evilha: Oh the agony of your de-feet. And your de-ribs and your de-pits.

Hmmmmmm. Mine would be kidnapped and made a tickle slave for a day. Be available when ever and however for my kidnapper. Oh and Kitten, I also have had one like yours only having my feet tickled. That would be very intense!

I'd like to have an upper-class business woman (30-35) restrained on her back on a bench fully clothed at first, with my job being to extract information from her. She'd be tied very tightly, unable to move an inch, with her elbows tied next to her head exposing her underarms, with a strap holding her head down, and her ankles tied. She basically has to take what's dished out to her. I tell her what I'm planning to do to her, and ignore her begging and pleading. I get on to the bench, straddle her and pull her blouse from inside her skirt, lay down over her, put my hands up her top and tickle her underarms until she's hysterical and in silent laughter mode. She'd eventually get her stockinged feet tickled and then later stripped completely naked in the same position while I order in 4 or 5 beautiful ladies to cover her in massage oil and tickle her for as long as I want.

Tickle Fantasy

ticklkitten said:
Okay... you asked for it so you get it. This is NOT for the faint of heart so beware.

I would love sometime for a guy that I am REALLY into to be making love to me while another girl tickles my upper body. Yeah, I realize that it would likely never happen but it'd be cool as hell!

Wow, I went back and read your fantasies after posting mine... you guys are SO vanilla compared to me! Not as an insult but damn... I must be out there. Oh well, I've never thought I was that normal.

WOW WOW and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that left me totally speechless, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryhappy

Tickled slave for a day, I like that one... :smilelove
XOXO

ticklkitten said:

Hey kitten,

I have a custom story, written for me by a very talented member of our community, which is based on this exact scenario. I will email it to you if you would like to read it.

Jeff

My Fantasy is much like what it says above my web name.I've always had this vision in my head of myself in a dark basement (And in my younger days it was a basement in an abandoned house).A curious young lady,perhaps on a dare and more often dressed in private school uniform :evilha: ,walks above on the upper floor and eventually ends up at the top of the basement stairs.
She foolishly descends to the lower depths and is caught by me leading to a
an ultimate pleasure of removing loafers and LLLLOOOONNGG cottony Knee socks (Right Steph!) and the tickling of tender bare :feets:
When I was even younger,this senario was altered slightly to a younger private school girl,an unexpected mishap in an abandoned basement,an accidental spilling of a sweet tasty sticky liquid over fresh naked soles and several stray cats! :blaugh:

I have pretty much fulfilled my tickling fantasies on a one-on-one basis, but have never been involved in a group tickling before. I'd love to be one of two or three ticklers tickling a spread-eagled woman to insanity, while she is being held on the brink of orgasm and right after one - like I do in a one-on-one, only that much more intense.

I want to be the target of a group attack, with multiple women tickling me for multiple hours, only stopping long enough to move me into a different bondage position. No rest, no breaks. If they want to throw a few vibrators into the attack, well I guess I couldn't stop them, could I?

Hopefully, someday I'll be able to put the resources together to make that happen. Until then, maybe I should write up some fiction for this idea.

Caut in the act...

To be a burgler who get caught in the act of cracking a safe, and is held prisoner by the lady of the house (A mature beauty of course). She (and her lady friends) would tickle me when ever it pleased them. They would film it, and make me watch the movies after words. Then they would threaten to send them to my family, friends and co-worker if I ever left.

Last edited:
Sultrybrunette said:
Hmmmmmm. Mine would be kidnapped and made a tickle slave for a day. Be available when ever and however for my kidnapper. Oh and Kitten, I also have had one like yours only having my feet tickled. That would be very intense!
Be Careful what you ask for my dear. You may just get what you wish for. :p

steph said:
Tickled slave for a day, I like that one... :smilelove
XOXO

You must be careful what you wish for My Muse, because U will defintiely get what you wish for. :santasmil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back